Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1293443 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2480 on: October 28, 2012, 06:56:06 PM »
I am rootin' for Denny!

He might win one or two more but the cup thing's over. I'd have moved Johnson, shame on Busch.

Defense ain't the only component ta blame taday. Ain't winnin' in that league puttin' 12 up. The Skins 'n the other team from Texas can share the view from the bottom up.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2481 on: October 28, 2012, 08:35:23 PM »
just return'd from the zombie kill......  Head Shots ruled..... ;D  ;D   ;D..

SSSssssssoooooooo  WHAT ABOUT THAT 48!!          ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Don't know the ALLLllll but three races left it's NOT over "on contrairrrrrr" to Mr. SSSSssssoooo Smart.....   ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

15 & 5 are STILL in the hunt as the Blue Deuce is two behind......   ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Looks like JR wrecked but finished lead lap.......  11 car finish 33rd....ooohhh ouch, sorry TLD, not a bad pick though....  ;)  ;)

Donkcos & Aint's tied 7 each - a Challenge won, then Brees just got intercepted......  8)  8)  8)  8)

:o
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2482 on: October 29, 2012, 07:14:15 AM »
The Broncos played a good game last night. Payton looked good as well. I can't understand why anyone would want to see the same Nascar team win the Championship every year. The Trucks and Nationwide series are more competitive anyway.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #2483 on: Today at 05:01:57 AM »

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2483 on: October 29, 2012, 10:57:52 AM »
Dallas fought ta the bitter end.  Steelers had a good day, weren't a borin game.  Only two I saw cause I don' like flippin channels.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2484 on: October 29, 2012, 01:05:15 PM »
Brownies won........barely. Weather was terrible, affected both teams equally. brownies defense won the game for them ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2485 on: October 29, 2012, 02:47:41 PM »
You might say the other Manning brother won by a finger tip. There I was wonderin’ how Romo was gonna luck out of it ‘n on the last play he throws it slam outta the end zone. He didn't let me down.

Heh, heh, heh - I guess he was tryin’ to avoid another interception…………….
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2486 on: October 29, 2012, 06:56:54 PM »
The Broncos played a good game last night. Payton looked good as well. I can't understand why anyone would want to see the same Nascar team win the Championship every year. The Trucks and Nationwide series are more competitive anyway.

Li'l PREJUDICE 'bout NASCAR are ya there TLD..... I'm sure it's some CONSPIRICY that it's allllll HMS fault that Sprint is a SMALL bit lop-sided...  That Dodge team is doing pretty damn good as well as the Yota's..... for a few years now,,,,,,just can't get it done....

Need to STOP sip'n rc's Pungo Swamp water.....   ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

LOOK at the title of this thread......

Budweiser.....  King of Beer for Years....   :o

FOOTBALLL......  Dallas Cowboys... Steelers.... Green BAY.... NEW ENGLAND ....even the Donkcos won two in a row as well as the others like Miami.... with back to backs and/or multiples.......  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)   [baseball....Yankies]

Sorry 4-I Buck.... Cleve just loosers....

Race'n TEXAS next weekend for ALLL!

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2487 on: October 29, 2012, 07:15:36 PM »
HNS is a bunch of crooks anyway. JJs crew chief has been suspended at least twice for cheating and some how Nascar seems to think that WW and JJ are the poster boys for Nascar. I've been watching Nascar since 63, and it was better before the big sponsors got involved. We are all intitled to our own opinions the last time I checked.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2488 on: October 29, 2012, 08:16:52 PM »
HNS is a bunch of crooks anyway. JJs crew chief has been suspended at least twice for cheating and some how Nascar seems to think that WW and JJ are the poster boys for Nascar. I've been watching Nascar since 63, and it was better before the big sponsors got involved. We are all intitled to our own opinions the last time I checked.

OOOOhhhhhhh My!! TLD
Your opinion is all yours...... just point'n out that it's just a bit narrow.....  Been watch'n since '63 then you SHOULD know that there have been many teams accused of cheat'n crooks and their Crew Chief's suspended multiple times......  Always has been "Big Sponsors"  more now then '63 as well as really NONE at the dawn of NASCAR ['cept the Pig 'n Whistle Shine...LOL].... WTF's the point  ???  ???  ???  Ya sound like some damn cry'n liberal jump'n up 'n down call'n names.... ::)  ::)

FYI.....  NASCAR Poster Boy WOULD BE.............. JR & the JR Nation..... ;D.......at this time... ;D  ;D  ;D

All aspects of NASCAR stop'd be'n NASCAR when the Fairness Doctrine was instated and race cars no longer came off the Dealer's Showroom Floors... ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

God Bless your li'l ol' heart  ;)  ;)  ;)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2489 on: October 30, 2012, 12:56:16 AM »
The emphasis nowdays is he who has the biggest sponsors has more money to spend and right now that happens to the sponsors on Hendricks teams. The smaller teams cannot compete on an even basis because of sponsorship. Hendrick always has an unfair advantage and the idea of JJ winning the championship every year does not make for good competition.  The Trucks and Nationwide are more competitive than Nextel beacuse the little guys have a better chance to be competitive. There isn't any competition if the same team wins every year.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2490 on: October 30, 2012, 06:18:19 AM »
The emphasis nowdays is he who has the biggest sponsors has more money to spend and right now that happens to the sponsors on Hendricks teams. The smaller teams cannot compete on an even basis because of sponsorship. Hendrick always has an unfair advantage and the idea of JJ winning the championship every year does not make for good competition.  The Trucks and Nationwide are more competitive than Nextel beacuse the little guys have a better chance to be competitive. There isn't any competition if the same team wins every year.

With some EXCEPTIONS there's bunches of Sponser Stickers ALL OVER the cars & trucks..... :-\  :-\  :-\

Didn't know that you SSSSOOooo Smart Guys were privy to them there Race'n Team's books...... ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Bet you were Pis'n a Storm when King Richard was rip'n up the track tooooo... :-\  :-\  :-\  :-\
God Bless yur Heart..... ;)

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2491 on: October 30, 2012, 11:24:46 AM »
I agree with Tex bout the trucks.  I just got into em recently an from what i seen it is anybodies game out there.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2492 on: October 30, 2012, 01:30:13 PM »
Leo, The trucks and the Nationwide series are the best series to watch. They go to alot of the smaller tracks and the folks get to watch the races closer to their homes. The trucks are cheaper to maintain.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2493 on: October 30, 2012, 02:29:49 PM »
Ahhhhhhhh for a schedule full of Martinsvilles, Bristols, Richmonds, Rockinghams, Iowas, IRPs. Cup at Myrtle Beach. Damn.

I remember cup at Langley. T’was a hoot.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2494 on: October 30, 2012, 04:35:26 PM »
Lots of beatin' and bangin' in the "Bull Rings".

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2495 on: October 31, 2012, 05:54:52 AM »
I agree with Tex bout the trucks.  I just got into em recently an from what i seen it is anybodies game out there.

Trucks are the BEST to watch.....  Have a small track here in Erie Colorado {then a dirt oval and now paved with an "8" in it} that the trucks ran here before they where "NASCAR"......  Have a neighbor here swears that:Truck Race'n was born in Erie, CO

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2496 on: October 31, 2012, 06:01:41 AM »
Lots of beatin' and bangin' in the "Bull Rings".

Makes fer damned good body men 'n fabricators.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2497 on: November 01, 2012, 09:10:30 AM »
It keeps a lot of fabricators gamefully employed for the duration.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2498 on: November 02, 2012, 07:45:52 PM »
Texas Truck race'n on Now!

Makes fer damned good body men 'n fabricators.

Since Imposing the NASCAR Fairness Doctrine & the C.O.T.::::::
1.) No Such Thing as a "Fabricator".....
Just Pressed Out panels with NASCAR Holograms on 'em....  Don't screw with them or use different, TLD will call ya a cheater...

2.) No Such Thing as a "Body Man"..... Train monkeys to replace panels and slap on bear bond tape....
Decal Guys are the talent.... Don't paint cars no more either....

;D   ;)   ;D

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2499 on: November 03, 2012, 01:30:14 PM »
Congrats to Sauter on his truck series win last night. Nationwide today and Vextel tomorrow. It's 75 outside right now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com