Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1297085 times)

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2420 on: September 29, 2012, 06:59:13 PM »
:-\  :-\ There goes the Neighborhood....  A Busch is move'n inta Coor's Country... :( :(

Looks like our Mile High Race Team has replaced Regan Smith's seat with Kuuuuu Buuuuu's for a year.....  :P  :P  :P

GGGEEEeeezzzzz....  :o ... Garone is pull'n the seat on Regan after 'Daga in two weeks..... Take'n him out of the 78 car like take'n out a sack o' trash....  :P  :P  :P  :P

Sliced Bread on a roll in the Nationwide.....  Sadler --- 9 point lead with five to go...   8)   8)  8)
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2421 on: September 30, 2012, 09:33:34 AM »
;D  RACE DAY!   ;D
There's that close but no ceeegaaarr guy on the pole again!....  Good on him!  ;)  ;)

Think'n that the guys start'n toward the back of the line up is gunna be the winner.....  Like the Dark Horse....   :)  :)  :)

GO 88

"Mr. Taken Out like a Sack of Trash" start'n 18th.... Hope'n a top 5 for him and NOT the wall for spite... 8)  8)

See if the "Pretty Li'l Girl" in the 10 car can finish on the lead lap in this race too...  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*
Roo's tooo busy Cammm-Painnn-NNNnnnn so I'll put some smooch's on her....  :D

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2422 on: September 30, 2012, 05:05:57 PM »
WOW........  Another win for the Blue Deuce on the Dodge Farewell Tour!!!   :o  :o  :o

Sure like it when Brad Keselowski parades the Stars 'n Stripes on a WIN!

The Monster slept through the race and never showed up....6 cars finish on the lead lap...JR finish 11th @ two laps down.... :-\  :-\  :-\

The Ol' Guy sure made a great race outta this one.....  GOOD ON HIM!   ;D  ;D  ;D

YYYEEeeeeaaaaaahhhhhnnnnn

Nationwide off next week......  The Big Boys 'n Trucks run the Super Speedway 'Dega.....Sat & Sun...  8)  8)

::)

Advertising

« Reply #2423 on: Today at 05:41:25 PM »

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2423 on: September 30, 2012, 06:56:24 PM »
:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Donkco gave up what they were get'n to the Raiders.....  and HOW!......37 - 6.....OUCH..

8)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2424 on: October 01, 2012, 11:20:57 AM »
It looks like the Broncos opened up a can of whup ass on the Raiders!  BK has gained some momentum of this year's Chase. The Roush guys are nearly out of it.  Sadler keeps holding on in the NNS.  The Truck series is still open.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2425 on: October 07, 2012, 07:01:25 AM »
:-\  :-\ There goes the Neighborhood....  A Busch is move'n inta Coor's Country... :( :(

Looks like our Mile High Race Team has replaced Regan Smith's seat with Kuuuuu Buuuuu's for a year.....  :P  :P  :P

Can he get one more win in the 51 car or will he take home the Steering wheel?

Interview this week he said, he burned a lot of bridges this season, including the one he was standing on.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2426 on: October 07, 2012, 01:28:35 PM »
He ain’t won a cup race since Penske fired ‘im.

Those two are gonna end up teamed up with each other in their own stuff. Prolly gonna be problematic. Toyota, Ford ner, government motors gonna want ‘em. Doubt Fiat’d wanna come back for ‘em. Sponsors? Naw……

More talent than half the field combined ‘n can’t control the tempers ner keep their mouths shut. Shame. Ain’t nobody’s fault but theirs.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2427 on: October 07, 2012, 02:31:23 PM »
Is it selling tickets?
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2428 on: October 07, 2012, 03:22:48 PM »
Not likely. Only two right now that ain't regular winners what sells tickets.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2429 on: October 07, 2012, 03:49:35 PM »
Not likely. Only two right now that ain't regular winners what sells tickets.

Jr and the Pretty Liittle Girl?
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2430 on: October 07, 2012, 03:59:40 PM »
Always remember H. L. Mencken's werds.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2431 on: October 07, 2012, 04:07:25 PM »
Skins put up a good fight taday, sorry fer the loss.  Niners game is goin like a circus.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2432 on: October 07, 2012, 09:28:13 PM »
Talladega Superspeedway  sure put the hurt on a bunch of the chasers......  JR might just be done....  :P

24 car is make'n a march as the 48 car Pick is still in strike'n distance ...  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;D

Regan finished outta the wreck in 5th to end with the Mile High Race Team as the new driver starts out with his tit in a the wringer...  :D  :D  :D  ..... AGAIN.....  :D  :D  :D

Charlotte Motor Speedway next weekend for the cars.... trucks have off.... ;)

Always remember H. L. Mencken's werds.

Henry has VOLUMES of werds..... of Many Subjects.....   ::)  ::)  ::)  ::) ...  Anything in particular...  ???

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2433 on: October 08, 2012, 06:41:59 AM »
Skins put up a good fight taday, sorry fer the loss.  Niners game is goin like a circus.

Thanks. Try again next week.

Had the Steelers in the pool. 'Preciate it but they did make it interestin'. Missed the Pack's game but I guess most ever-body did. Dropped a couple others. Could be in the runnin'.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2434 on: October 08, 2012, 10:18:06 AM »
You wanna get half passed po'ed watch Fox Sports.  They like ta switch over ta other games at critical moments an tell ya they will show ya what happened later in the recap.  Happened twice yesterday an the Pack game was one of em.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2435 on: October 08, 2012, 10:38:01 AM »
Fox Sports makes a lot of Faux Pa's.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2436 on: October 08, 2012, 11:57:50 AM »
Gruden was goin’ on ‘n on ‘bout ♥♪♫♥Romo♥♪♫♥ last week. The c-----s can’t do this without ‘im ‘n they can’t do that without ‘im. How no one has ever been able to do what he can do. ♥♪♫♥Romo♥♪♫♥ was absolutely, without a doubt, the best when – on ‘n on’ ‘n on.

He kinda shut the hell up ‘bout midway the second quarter.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2437 on: October 08, 2012, 05:29:00 PM »
Try watching the Browns implode ::) :'(

They've got more defense guys hurt now. Flashes of good( 62 yard TD pass), Haden is back this week. some really bad and predictable coaching decisions as well. team just doesn't know how to win :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2438 on: October 09, 2012, 03:36:14 PM »
Maybe Gruden can be the next coach, when Jerry fires Garrett at the end of the season, when they don't make the Playoffs again.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2439 on: October 11, 2012, 02:56:18 PM »
gee, no post from Yeti on Jr's missing the next two races because of a concussion ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com