Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1297126 times)

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2380 on: September 15, 2012, 02:56:21 PM »
8)  8) The Chase Is ON!   8)  8)

My Pick is gunna be that 5time will be 6time!................   :o  8)

The Dark Horse Pick...... if he turns up the gas...... is JR with the 88 Team......   ;)  ;)

Don't think the Yoda Boys will do it .....  "Close but No Ceeeeegaaaaar!", very close ( #11 ).......   :D  :D  :D

The Cat-n-Hat's guys are very tough with consistency; however, like JR,,,,,,, gotta turn up the GAS!.......  ;D

GO 88

NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2381 on: September 15, 2012, 03:03:47 PM »
8)  8) The Chase Is ON!   8)  8)

My Pick is gunna be that 5time will be 6time!................   :o  8)

The Dark Horse Pick...... if he turns up the gas...... is JR with the 88 Team......   ;)  ;)

Don't think the Yoda Boys will do it .....  "Close but No Ceeeeegaaaaar!", very close ( #11 ).......   :D  :D  :D

The Cat-n-Hat's guys are very tough with consistency; however, like JR,,,,,,, gotta turn up the GAS!.......  ;D

GO 88

Turnin up the gas is what usually loses the race.  Seen it happen enough times.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2382 on: September 15, 2012, 03:31:39 PM »
Turnin up the gas is what usually loses the race.  Seen it happen enough times.

AAAAHHHhhhhh.... yes Master Tanner.......  Turn up the gas as in the "Fire in the Heart!"........  Seen it in Smoke last year that's why he was my pick and same with Keselowski as the Dark horse........  That Belly Fire .......   8)  8)  8)

A Champion's Confidence....

Don't have a sense of it this year, all seem distracted... so I'm going on equipment.....  Hendrick Motor Sports....   ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

I would put your point in the category of the Toad's "MO"........  run like hell over whoever the hell......  :-\  :-\  :o

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Advertising

« Reply #2383 on: Today at 07:58:38 PM »

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2383 on: September 15, 2012, 05:15:04 PM »
Well when ya explain it that way it's a differnt story.  I was refferin ta pit stops at the worst possible time.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2384 on: September 15, 2012, 05:32:15 PM »
Congrats to Stenhouse on his NNS victory at Chicago. Sadler had a purdy car till the last stop. He was "junk" after that. Stenhouse had a good car most of the day, except when he stalled the car in the pits. He really had to fight back to regain the lead. KB had a good car at the end as well. I'm putting a "hoodoo" on 5-time and WW for tomorrow.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2385 on: September 16, 2012, 07:28:47 AM »
Damn. Blaney’s kid gets a win in them thar Craftsman trucks already. Onna track that favors talent over equipment. Now that’s somethin’ ta write home about. Good on ya, youngster.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2386 on: September 16, 2012, 10:36:17 AM »
And he did it in a DODGE! YuK!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2387 on: September 16, 2012, 01:36:24 PM »
Had ‘Ram’ on the nose. ‘Dodge,’ get out the way. ‘Ram,’ run inta. Hell, them Italians is confused.

Wonder if Penske's gonna mess with the trucks at all next year. Motors ‘n front ends shouldn’t be a problem with his money. Be worth the effort to keep Blaney ‘n Kligerman in somethin’ ‘n run ‘em in some of the NNS stuff too. Don’t think Ford’s gonna take kindly ta him farmin’ Kligerman out ta a Toyota ride. Fiat didn’t have much choice.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2388 on: September 16, 2012, 10:38:38 PM »
It's gonna be interesting next year when the Camaro will be running in NNS. I don't understand why they didn't run this year, the Mustang and Challenger were legal.  Arcey, We couldn't get the Skins game today, but I heard they lost. I thought St. Louis would be an easy win.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2389 on: September 17, 2012, 06:15:42 AM »
Initially, Government Motors said something to effect they had worked too hard on the Camaro’s lines to run somethin’ as generic as a NASCAR version. Guess they discovered there ain’t no money in runnin’ the Pixar-lookin’ thing on the sports car circuit.

On the other subject, welcome to Redskins football.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2390 on: September 17, 2012, 08:39:57 AM »
Chicagoland Speedway posted some interesting scenarios......  Still early in the Chase to get any handle on anything but sure's gunna be fun to watch.....   8)  8)

Sadler's performance got him scenery change to Li'l Ricky's butt...   :D  :D  :D  Maybe get'n the car ready for Ty....  ::)

That 5 car did a rocket up in the standings but this years history is he'll stall....  "The Pick" still in 1st loser spot but very close...... Wait'n for the 88 to throttle up,,,, NOT hold'n my breath though........  ;D  ;)

GO 88

"The Magic Mile" next weekend for the cuppers and Kentucky for the trucks 'n Nationwide....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2391 on: September 17, 2012, 08:36:43 PM »
I am not a big BK fan, but I would rather see him winn than 5-time or WW.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2392 on: September 18, 2012, 08:05:09 PM »
The HMS folks done completed the purge ‘n fired both the Eurys now. Shuffled Ryan Pemberton from TBR. ‘Course, no one knows what he’ll be doin’ after the transfer from one satellite to the other. Might take one of ‘em’s place, or maybe both.

Reckon Patrick needs someone what won’t keep victimizin’ ‘er with incessantly loose race cars. Heard she had the same problems with folks sabotagin’ her remarkable talent when she was drivin’ the other stuff.

Reckon in the Childress/Sadler thing blood was thicker’n water. I'd cut a never-was for my for my grand kids. Especially when they look that good.

HMS, water’s thicker’n blood. What happens when ya deal with a thief.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2393 on: September 22, 2012, 05:04:08 PM »
Watch'n the Nationwide's run in Kentucky.. Stands look pretty empty...think'n NOT enuf revenues to pay the 'lectric bill.... :-\

GOOD Thing they're DAY RACE'n!

Pretty Li'l Girl is get'n sabotaged again....  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Li'l Ricky found the wall and on the way to the hind tit... :D   The Toad broke the rear end.... Just a Shame  ::)  ::)

Battle between the 2 & 3 car.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2394 on: September 22, 2012, 09:08:47 PM »
Stenhouse overdrove the Car. The power steering on Sadler's car went out. Stenhouse had the car to beat at the beginning of the race.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2395 on: September 22, 2012, 10:38:26 PM »
Congrats to Stenhouse on his NNS victory at Chicago. Sadler had a purdy car till the last stop. He was "junk" after that. Stenhouse had a good car most of the day, except when he stalled the car in the pits. He really had to fight back to regain the lead. KB had a good car at the end as well. I'm putting a "hoodoo" on 5-time and WW for tomorrow.

Congrats thte Stenhouse team.  How'd that work for points for Sadler?
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2396 on: September 22, 2012, 11:54:50 PM »
Sadler is back in the points lead for the week. It changes from week to week. Dillion is still in the mix.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2397 on: September 23, 2012, 06:20:51 AM »
Real proud of Long’s finish. MLM gets a nod too. Beat a lot folks with a lot more’n they have ta work with. A break or two ‘n the girl may have a future in the game.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2398 on: September 23, 2012, 06:51:04 AM »
Watch'n the Nationwide's run in Kentucky.. Stands look pretty empty...think'n NOT enuf revenues to pay the 'lectric bill.... :-\

Hell turn lights off and run 'm that be like my drive home from Town ;D
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2399 on: September 23, 2012, 12:14:28 PM »
Very Interesting!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com