Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1293384 times)

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2340 on: September 08, 2012, 06:00:27 PM »
;D RACE DAY!!!  ;D
Sadler really screwed the pooh last night race'n Li'l Ricky in a car that wasn't ready to do so but still in the lead by a point... ::)  ::)

Happy Have-a-wreck breaks the streeeeeek....good on him..  ;)

Let's see if the rain stays away.......  :(  :(  :(  :(  ..... JR needs a WIN as well as a few others.... :D

GO 88

NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2341 on: September 08, 2012, 06:04:05 PM »
Go Boilermakers!  It was good to see Junebug knock Wonder Wimp off the pole for Richmond. They may have to race tomorrow, it's raining in Richmond. I wish we could get a bunch of that rain.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2342 on: September 08, 2012, 07:23:46 PM »
Browns will NOT be doing anything tomorrow per request of the Modell family. Smart move, it may have gotten ugly. VERY,VERY ugly :o ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Advertising

« Reply #2343 on: Today at 02:47:16 AM »

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2343 on: September 08, 2012, 07:33:28 PM »
WHAT in the Wide-Wide of Sports IS a Cleveland Browns ANYWAYS??   ???  ???  ??? ???
Why would anyone care?....... REALLY......  ::)  ::)  ::) Giving the Modell's credence....  ::)  he's DEAD!

Looks like they might get the race going yet!..........  Service Master is on the job..... :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I know ya aint all college ball fans but Notre Dame vs Purdue should be a good one.  

Looks like the Catholic boys squeeked one in the battle of the gold helmets...  ;)

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2344 on: September 08, 2012, 07:40:25 PM »
Team was named after Coach Paul Brown, Yeti. At one point they had a stylized brownie logo. Standing with a football under one arm. It has been seen as of late, might be making a comeback. If they start winning regularly, it might make a comeback ::)

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2345 on: September 08, 2012, 07:44:39 PM »
Team was named after Coach Paul Brown, Yeti. At one point they had a stylized brownie logo. Standing with a football under one arm. It has been seen as of late, might be making a comeback. If they start winning regularly, it might make a comeback ::)

Famous last words::::::::  "Wait 'till NEXT year!"......  GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!   ;)

Gotta Pix of that?  Would like ta see what ya talk'n 'bout please....   ;)

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2346 on: September 08, 2012, 08:02:31 PM »

Looks like the Catholic boys squeeked one in the battle of the gold helmets...  ;)

I have a strange vested innerest in the team, my dad was head coach at Notre Dame.  Sure, it were Notre Dame High School but as a kid I didn't know the difference.  I learned when he moved up to UC Davis. 
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2347 on: September 08, 2012, 08:14:04 PM »
I have a strange vested innerest in the team, my dad was head coach at Notre Dame.  Sure, it were Notre Dame High School but as a kid I didn't know the difference.  I learned when he moved up to UC Davis. 

Gotta Notre Dame school (K thru 9) here in Denver-Town too.....  had the SAME notions also when I was a puppy.....  LOL

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2348 on: September 08, 2012, 08:51:13 PM »
Yeti, Took some doing, but I at least found a representation of it. Guy was doing a rehash of teams logos incorporating Peyton Manning's face into them. Once you hit the site, scroll down about 3/4 of the way and it'll be there marked old Browns logo ::)

http://daveartlocker.blogspot.com/2012_02_01_archive.html

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2349 on: September 08, 2012, 09:34:21 PM »
Buck,
This what ya talk'n 'bout?

I always thought a "brownie" was somet'n chocolate ya ate or an ol' Kodak camera.........

The only thing I really know 'bout the "Browns" was where an ol' Denver Bronco named Lyle Alzado was sent to.....  He pounded irons at the same gym I worked out at when I was a kid ........he came over and "spot'd" me on the free-bar squat area a few times with some "pointers"......  know nutt'n 'bout the juice'n...... but we sat 'n pushed up the same 350# bar together.....Think he was be'n polite to me..... ;)

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2350 on: September 08, 2012, 11:27:44 PM »
Alzado was well loved in the Cleveland area at one time, had a joint venture with some resturanteers, "Alzado's place". He would hang there once a month or so, He left the area and the place folded.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2351 on: September 09, 2012, 09:29:33 AM »
The pilot, lower case intended, ain’t showin’ a lot of respect for the Browns………..

Philadelphia (0-0) at Cleveland (0-0), 1 p.m.

The line  *Philaelphia by 8½

Outlook  The Eagles finished 2011 strong, and if Michael Vick can stay healthy – and that’s a big if – they will challenge for the NFC East. Brandon Weeden and Trent Richardson debut for Cleveland.

The pick  Michael Vick and LeSean McCoy face a Browns defense that was 30th against the run in 2011. Eagles 30, Browns 13

*The spelling is theirs, not mine.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2352 on: September 09, 2012, 09:46:07 AM »
If the O line can't defend against that wide nine defense like they didn't in the pre-season game, it's gonna be a long rough day for Weeden. rookie QB, rookie RB, unsettled O-line= eagle win I'm afraid. Hopefully they'll at least score some points to make it more of a game than a blow out ::) :-\

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2353 on: September 09, 2012, 09:54:22 AM »
IIRC, he was there during the Bernie years. Kosar is still well liked in Cleveland in spite of his not being very mobile. Like so many of the recent QB's there, he was a victim of a bad O-Line towards the end. Couch is another good example of that, sacked right out of the league in a few years ::)

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2354 on: September 09, 2012, 10:06:34 AM »
I got ta where I pay more attention ta the defense over the last few years.  Seems ta be that's the whole game lately.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2355 on: September 09, 2012, 10:26:23 AM »
48 - 88 - 5 - 24  looks like ALL HMS in the Chase!   8)  8)  8)

To the TOAD:  Don't go away mad ....JUST GO AWAY...snivel'n punk.....  ::)  ......Edges by the 24  :D  :D  :D

Donkcos tonight.....  battle of Ol' Arms......  how does that Age 'n Treachery thing work on eachother in football?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2356 on: September 09, 2012, 10:50:29 AM »
Well there seems ta be a lack a youth and skill so it's anyones guess.

Roland Deschain

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2357 on: September 09, 2012, 04:08:42 PM »
Well, the rookie showed he was................a rookie :-\ Defence almost pulled it off, but in the end were just worn down.Score 17-16, another game and they might rethink the QB situation. offense just plain sucked :-\

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2358 on: September 09, 2012, 04:52:29 PM »
Over on the eagle board the school yarders were talkin' a blow out before the game, Buck. Good fight.

One in the left column. Can't remember the last time the Skins scored forty points.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2359 on: September 09, 2012, 05:51:12 PM »
Was always curious how ya come ta be a skins fan Arcey.  None my bidness just doin ma wonderin thing.

The Pack aint lookin too swell on offence.

Roland Deschain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com