Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1296979 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2320 on: August 27, 2012, 02:07:53 PM »
They gotta chance against the Saints. The Texans played better than the Saints. I think that all the off the field problems have destracted the Saints.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2321 on: August 28, 2012, 08:34:24 AM »
Wonderin' if New Orleans is gonna be there come the 9th..................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2322 on: August 28, 2012, 11:44:17 AM »
Maybe?
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #2323 on: Today at 11:53:07 AM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2323 on: September 01, 2012, 09:05:19 PM »
Witness………………

Harvick is akin to O’Bama. Failure is never his fault.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2324 on: September 02, 2012, 09:40:05 AM »
I went over to the AirShow yesterday. It was HOT. I stayed in the hangar till about 1300 and came home. We had a little excitement, a pilot "nosed in" a L-5 at the end of the runway. The pilot was okay, but the plane was bent. Lots of repairs ahead to make on it before it flies again.

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2325 on: September 02, 2012, 12:17:30 PM »
;D RACE DAY!!!!!  ;D

BOY HOWDEY did ol' Have-a-wreck cry like a li'l girl 'bout get'n dbl-team'd an' finish'n 3rd......  LOL...ROF....  :D  :D
Wonder what he said to the TOAD on his way to blame George W. Bush for his loss?  ???  ???  ???

Sadler still in front but li'l Ricky is chip'n away.....  Pretty Li'l Girl just-a-saw'n on that stirr'nwheel all dang night...... :P  :P  :P
Maybe she'll do better in the cup car 2-night.....  Start'n in-front of JR....... ;)

Think'n the tires will out-last the corn gasssss up on the top grove where JR in the past likes to run.......   8)  8)  8)
Dang  if Ol' Mark Martin isn't show'n welll again.... Ol' Guys Rock.....  :o  :o  :o
Toooo bad he'll not get the opportunity ta win a pole in the Mopar.....  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

GO 88

NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2326 on: September 03, 2012, 09:07:19 AM »
Congrats to Hamlin on his win last night.  More "Rat" cheese to 5-time and ww. Stick a fork in Cousin Carl. No Prisoners taken at Richmond.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2327 on: September 03, 2012, 10:51:17 AM »
I went over to the AirShow yesterday. It was HOT. I stayed in the hangar till about 1300 and came home. We had a little excitement, a pilot "nosed in" a L-5 at the end of the runway. The pilot was okay, but the plane was bent. Lots of repairs ahead to make on it before it flies again.

Did they throw a ServiceMaster Clean, the official janitors of NASCAR, caution?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2328 on: September 03, 2012, 01:27:35 PM »
Nope, McMurray blew up. not too long after Carl did. unless he pulls a rabbit out of his hat, I believe Carl's gonna miss the chase this year ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2329 on: September 03, 2012, 07:40:36 PM »
Well Heck if JR didn't just pull out a top 10 finish after being a lap down a good part of the race!!!!!  8)  8)  8)

48 car shot his own dang foot and the 24 car got the first loser position which ain't too bad of a deal.... ;D

Sounds like Smoke lost another Depot sponsor as well as the Army.....  :'(

Kenseth makes his move official tomorrow......  :-X

As pointed out Richmond next weekend for the cars and trucks play in Iowa the weekend after..... ;)

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2330 on: September 04, 2012, 06:05:45 PM »
I'm thinkin' that maybe his helmet throwing helped Office Depot to make up it's mind to pull out.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2331 on: September 04, 2012, 09:53:04 PM »
Taking Kenseth and releasing Logano isn’t a bad move. Hornish knows where he stands within the Penske organization now.

Hope J.D. knows something I don’t about Sadler – if it happens. Conflicting statements between he and Childress. I wouldn’t hire him to drive my shop’s parts truck.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2332 on: September 05, 2012, 04:44:41 PM »
Pretty obvious that it's all about the Grand-Boys.......

Gotta have a shop FIRST ta have a Parts Truck.......   ::)

I have absolutely NO DOUBT that J. D. knows a boat load more then Mr. SSSOOOooooo Smart...   ::)

Hope J.D. knows something I don’t about Sadler – if it happens. Conflicting statements between he and Childress. I wouldn’t hire him to drive my shop’s parts truck.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2333 on: September 06, 2012, 09:04:17 AM »
Lagano has been more competitive in Nationwide than Nextel. I think they put him in the 20 car a couple of years too soon. Penske will be getting some raw talent. He needs to be with an experienced crew chief to bring him along.   Hornish always seems to the odd man out. Good luck to him in finding a full-time Nextel ride.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2334 on: September 06, 2012, 07:48:46 PM »
Well, I see Mr.Model has passed away. Not much sympathy here in N.E.Ohio. the drum beat for HOF induction has cranked up again, if he does finally get it, the family may not want to show up as the reception might be somewhat hostile. Browns fans have extremely long memory's. Not only did he take our team, he's subjected us to 17 years of terrible football ::) :-\

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2335 on: September 07, 2012, 03:38:08 PM »
Lagano has been more competitive in Nationwide than Nextel. I think they put him in the 20 car a couple of years too soon. Penske will be getting some raw talent. He needs to be with an experienced crew chief to bring him along.   Hornish always seems to the odd man out. Good luck to him in finding a full-time Nextel ride.

Hornish ain't gonna get a Nextel ride. Not a chance.

Buck, dunno that either of us'll live to see Modell in the hall. Maybe fifteen or twenty years from now.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2336 on: September 07, 2012, 06:04:03 PM »
:o POLE @ Richmond's Federated Auto Parts 400  8)  8)  8)

GO 88

NICE!

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2337 on: September 07, 2012, 10:13:22 PM »
Well, the NFL has asked the teams to have a momenmt of silence at the games this weekend for Modell. Might not be such a good idea in Cleveland ::) :o

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2338 on: September 07, 2012, 10:32:02 PM »
Well, I see Mr.Model has passed away. Not much sympathy here in N.E.Ohio. the drum beat for HOF induction has cranked up again, if he does finally get it, the family may not want to show up as the reception might be somewhat hostile. Browns fans have extremely long memory's. Not only did he take our team, he's subjected us to 17 years of terrible football ::) :-\

You could hear Browns fans all the way down here....something about take Kosar with you
Mathew 5.9

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2339 on: September 08, 2012, 10:16:26 AM »
I know ya aint all college ball fans but Notre Dame vs Purdue should be a good one. 
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com