Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1293428 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2140 on: June 25, 2012, 07:55:15 AM »
5 Hour Energy has to be happy with the result after wastin’ time 'n money on that cat Rusty Wallace ‘n his way cool hot rods. Not ta mention Tieyoter.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2141 on: June 25, 2012, 11:00:54 AM »
Steven can't seem to quit wrecking race cars, Daddy's money can only go so far.  Five Hour Energy weren't getting their money's worth by sponsoring Steven.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #2143 on: Today at 04:44:11 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2143 on: June 26, 2012, 10:07:53 AM »
Arcey, It sounds like this Hurd character was looking for an easy paycheck. Griffin's parents are retired Army NCO's and he seems to be a good student and a good kid. I hope the dirt that Hurd has isn't true or of little consecquence.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2144 on: June 26, 2012, 11:28:29 AM »
I'm with ya on #10.

Other news, Kenseth is bailin' on Rousch. So that part of the recent rumor(s) er true. Let's see if he winds up it JGR next season 'n in what car the way the other rumor(s) are goin'.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2145 on: June 26, 2012, 11:40:23 AM »
JGR may be expanding to 4 cars next year or maybe that Joey will be replaced.  The money offered must have been too much to turn down. Stenhouse to drive #17 next year.  What about #6 next year? Sponsor? Driver?  The plot thickens.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2146 on: June 27, 2012, 01:28:29 PM »
Morning drive DJ reported the trouble in the Rousch Camp...Does this mean Joe Gibbs is getting a new team member?

Rusty Wallace was bad-mouth'n a Canadian

I knew there was a reason I liked Rusty Wallace.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2147 on: June 27, 2012, 06:34:32 PM »
I just can't see JGR expanding to 4 cars.  Lagano has been on the hot seat as of late and Kyle hasn't been doing very well, especially on the radio. Matt is a good guy and a great driver. It would not surprise me if Kyle got his walking papers instead of sliced bread.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2148 on: June 29, 2012, 07:03:41 AM »
I only got to watch the last few laps of the Truck race. Buscher seemed to be the best truck, he is leading the championship and is the only driver with 2 wins.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2149 on: June 29, 2012, 07:35:29 AM »
Thought Peters was leadin'................

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2150 on: June 30, 2012, 07:09:10 AM »
;D  RACE DAY!   ;D

3 car back in the Winner's Circle!

Good Nationwide DOMINATED by the grandson with some 193 of 200 laps led---Top 10 on lead lap 'n rest 2 min  laps back..

WOW!
I think the 2 & 30 cars were 1 lap down at the Checkers but final score'n has 'em finish on the lead lap.... guess they did cross the line first....

NO Sliced Bread run'n.....   ???  ???  ???      AAAHHhhh  OOOOOooooo.......

GO 88

48 car on the pole.... :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

run'n my own laps tonight,,, catch the replay tomorrow....
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2151 on: June 30, 2012, 08:03:38 AM »
The storm that blew through area, dropped the track temps almost 50 degrees and made for some quals for the second half of cars. I felt sorry for the crew guys having to work in that heat. A lot of water and fluids were consumed. It will be hot again today.  I'm hoping that 5 time and Wonder Wimp don't do real good tonight.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2152 on: June 30, 2012, 10:28:10 AM »
Heard the talkin’ heads sayin’ 60 mph gusts. Checked the NWS site. The highest they recorded was 36 mph. I’ll bet the folks there were tickled with the truth on the temperature drop tho.

Gotta have the hype, exaggeration ‘n gimmicks I reckon. The target demographic ‘n all.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2153 on: June 30, 2012, 03:45:31 PM »
Hehehehehehehehe........

Got the tournament from Congressional on. The talkin' heads were accurate discussin' the gusts that tore the place up overnight - to began with. The recorded 70 mph gusts were initially reported that way. In a half hour span they went from 70 to 75 'n the last mention was 80.

They've banned spectators for safety concerns. The players have to be thrilled with that. I've been addin' to the realism fer the fat lady. Yellin', 'Get in the hole!' on every shot

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2154 on: July 01, 2012, 08:17:06 AM »
Arcey, You might have a new career as a golf announcer, if you can whisper whilest the golfers are putting. Brad K didn't have much competition last night. Maybe they otta stick with Dodge next year.

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2155 on: July 01, 2012, 03:48:21 PM »
Looks like the Blue Deuce is lead'n the pack iwith Three wins that count.....  ;) 
My last year's Dark Horse is on the rear further into the Chase Top 10........   8)  8)  8)  8)

JR finish'n 4th!!!!  NICE! ......   8) ....  As a matter of FACT....  ALL HMS TOP 6!.. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Looks like Ol' Joe wants to try to keep Sliced Bread........  maybe.....  ???

Dayton once again next week for the Cars ..... Iowa for Trucks

GO 88

NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2156 on: July 01, 2012, 05:06:53 PM »
The Trucks fun fast at Iowa. Daytona is always like walking through a minefield, you never know when and where the "Big One" will happen.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2157 on: July 02, 2012, 07:10:40 AM »
Looks like the Blue Deuce is lead'n the pack iwith Three wins that count.....  ;)  
Looks like Ol' Joe wants to try to keep Sliced Bread........  maybe.....  ???

GO 10

Rumor is it's a done deal.

Yellin', 'Get in the hole!' on every shot  

or Yabba dabba dew!... Mashed potatos! and the the one for the Congressional "Smell my face!" started by a morning DJ here in DC
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2158 on: July 02, 2012, 07:36:04 AM »
Roo, The rumors are flying. They called it "Silly Season". It seems to start sooner every year.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2159 on: July 02, 2012, 09:04:45 AM »
Bruton Smith wants cautions to bunch ‘em up. Guess he’s missed the phantom debris flags NASCAR’s been throwin’ the last several years. Usually depends on who just went a lap down. The ones Stewart whines about when they get him ‘n keeps his mouth shut when they go his way.

Yanno………. France should get up with Sprint ‘n set it up sos the fan boys could text - to an expensive number – when they want a caution. Split the profits. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com