Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1297191 times)

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2120 on: June 18, 2012, 08:58:41 PM »
It looks like Wonder Wimp has inherited the 900 pound gorilla from Junebug. I hope He's feeling the pressure of being the only driver at HMS that hasn't won this year.

I dunnanana know TLD......  The 24 car won THREE just last year..........  maybe a Monkey relative to "900 lb Gorilla" that was ONE as smartly observed by Li'l Roo as the last "leap year"......  :-\  :-\  :-\  :-\

Jeffey will win this year as will JR  again....  Hendrick Motor Sports is strong on all teams this year,,,,  some more consistent then others of this year's HMS organization...

Wait'n for Mr. SSSssoooo Smart to start make'n excuses for his beloved Joe Gibbs gang......  the fuel injection with corn gas was a good starter on the Ford teams........   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2121 on: June 19, 2012, 09:48:42 AM »
Lagano found how fast he could go from the penthouse to the outhouse.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2122 on: June 23, 2012, 03:34:03 AM »
I understand NASCAR has opted to replace this weeks race with Root Canal. Felt the fans would enjoy it more, and some may still even benefit from it.
Mathew 5.9

Advertising

« Reply #2123 on: Today at 12:30:52 AM »

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2123 on: June 23, 2012, 09:30:23 AM »

OH that HURTS Li'l Roo,,,,,, LOL  ;D
Road Course Race'n isn't my favorite but it's different for this body style and has it's moments....  Lasts as long as a Root Canal.. :o

Nationwide is qualify'n in Cheese Land now and I'm think'n the Pretty Li'l Girl will do great today and win one for Roo ta make up for the 88 souvenirs she wink'd into buy'n.....  :D.................  See if she can run this ride like the Wing Cars....

Hendrick Motor Sports qualified well for tomorrow's Sanoma race....The Tasmanian Devil Racer fellar just out ran the 24 car for a pole and the 48 car in the third slot.....   8)................  The 5 & 88 outside the top 10 but inside the 20... 8)  8)  8)

GO 88

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2124 on: June 23, 2012, 10:39:57 AM »
Heck, Roo dude. The NWS might come thru for the talkin' heads hypin' for the dumbed down. The 'ringers' ain't got much competition.

Worth watchin'? Prolly not.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2125 on: June 23, 2012, 01:59:37 PM »
I am ready for some Truck racing, a lot more interesting than Sonoma. The Nationwide and Trucks are more competative. I don't like to watch Wonder Wimp and 5-time be the only winners in the Nextel Series each week.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2126 on: June 23, 2012, 02:28:05 PM »
I am ready for some Truck racing, a lot more interesting than Sonoma. The Nationwide and Trucks are more competative. I don't like to watch Wonder Wimp and 5-time be the only winners in the Nextel Series each week.

??? ??? ?? ??? ???

15 Official RACES w/ 5 other matches... 24 car NO wins...  48 car 3 wins... NONE in a row,,,, what each week.....  ???
Last year....  36 Officialiy Raced w/ 5 "others".... 24 car 3 Wins......48 car 2 Wins......  NONE in a row.... :-\

Pungo Swamp Water sure gets around.... :-\  :-\  :-\

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2127 on: June 23, 2012, 05:54:17 PM »

OH that HURTS Li'l Roo,,,,,, LOL  ;D
Nationwide is qualify'n in Cheese Land now and I'm think'n the Pretty Li'l Girl will do great today and win one for Roo ta make up for the 88 souvenirs she wink'd into buy'n.....  :D.................  See if she can run this ride like the Wing Cars....

GO 88

yeti
All the Pretty Litttle Lady needs is a Litttle R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Someday you will be selling all your 88 and 3 and some of the Rainbow warrior(Gordon) stuff you bought during a weak moument right after Obama inaugration. For pennies on the dollar. Just so you can start wearing Green& Black

http://awesomeracefans.com/nascar-stories/danica-patrick-road-courses-respect/

Heck, Roo dude. The NWS might come thru for the talkin' heads hypin' for the dumbed down. The 'ringers' ain't got much competition.

Worth watchin'? Prolly not.

Prolly not even set up the DVR in my case.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2128 on: June 24, 2012, 06:48:35 AM »
I didn’t set the DVR either.

Watched the start ‘n then up ta when Andy Petree explained to the dumb masses stock cars have a tendency to lock up the rear wheels when the brakes are hit. It causes the rear wheels to hop, and that’s called ‘wheel hop.’

Looked towards the end ‘n Rusty Wallace was bad mouthin’ some frenchman.

Oh well. Gotta few potentially good races comin' up July 'n August.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2129 on: June 24, 2012, 11:14:37 AM »
I haven't ever been a big fan of the road races. Those big ole stock cars are made to run in a circle and turn left. The rpms are running high, I predict some valve train breakage today and maybe some brake and axle problems as well.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2130 on: June 24, 2012, 11:43:19 AM »
It's a somewhat local track taday, they had a parade with all the cars through Sac the other day.  They's puttin a lot a stock in Jr, we'll have ta see.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2131 on: June 24, 2012, 11:56:18 AM »
Suspect we’ll see some drive train issues as well. Always do. Missed gears hurt motors.

Just seems to me if they’re gonna put ‘em on tracks not designed for cars that big ‘n heavy there should be a few drag strips on the circuit too. Hell, that’d be fun ‘n nowhere near as borin’.

The thing in Canada’s asphalt was chunkin’ under the weight. Another bad feature were blind turns. The heavy patches are visible the blind turns are still there. Jeff Burton was quite critical of the place before NASCAR shut ‘im up.

It’s all to open markets, same as New Hampshire ‘n Pocono. Not for interestin’ racin’. There are some real nice, state of the art drag strips near you, Leo.

I don't pick winners or losers. Too many factors involved 'n anything can happen. But makin' a wild guess, I'd say you can pretty much forget the renumbered 25 today.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2132 on: June 24, 2012, 01:12:51 PM »
Ta tell the truth I'm watchin a 9 ball turnament right now.  Gotta say it's entertainin me jus' fine.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2133 on: June 24, 2012, 01:32:49 PM »
Got  some .38 stuff loaded. Havin’ a bite er six before the flag. Pre-race hype is on TNT. Ain’t nothin’ on the radio at the moment. Got Restaurant Impossible, the Food Network, runnin’.

Finish up the cartridges ‘n listen to the parade by radio a l’il later. After the loadin's done I’ll create the most amazin’ salads.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2134 on: June 24, 2012, 02:02:08 PM »
RACE DAY!
yeti
All the Pretty Litttle Lady needs is a Litttle R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Someday you will be selling all your 88 and 3 and some of the Rainbow warrior(Gordon) stuff you bought during a weak moument right after Obama inaugration. For pennies on the dollar. Just so you can start wearing Green& Black.

Already wear'n lottsa Green 'n Black Li'l Roo....  Has nutt'n t do w/ Race'n and yup I got a few 3 'n 88 things in the garage for sure NO, NADDA, NONE 24 or 48.....

No weak moments here..... "Buy Beans 'n Bullets in equal measure" has been the motto before-durr'n-after Oblamenbush's inauguration..... ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Rusty Wallace was bad-mouth'n a Canadian, Jacques Villeneuve, Mr. SSSssooo Smart  Popinjay...   ::)  ::)

Sonoma is kinda becoming a 2 mile Martinsville.... broken gear boxes with the smashed fenders and PeeOde'd drivers...  :D  :D

GO 88

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2135 on: June 24, 2012, 03:57:42 PM »
Li'l more then halfway and everyone is play'n nice......  Worst issue was a relay in the 42 car....  YYyaaahhhheeeeooooonnnnnnn   :P  :P  :P zzzzz zz zzzz zz

JR seems content to stay in the middle of the grid....  ::)  Kurt Busch looks to be the only one "race'n".... :-\

GO 88

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2136 on: June 24, 2012, 04:29:36 PM »
Guess yer watchin a differnt race than me.

Roland Deschain

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2137 on: June 24, 2012, 05:20:02 PM »
Race finally picked up after the first caution three-quarters done to a rather good finally...  Just 2 Cautions for the race...  Nationwide at Road America had more excitement yesterday....  ;D  ;D

Clint Bowyer and Michael Waltrip Race'n generally....  WOW!

Kurt Busch did a great job today..... Raced hard and clean,,,, maybe he's get'n it....   ???

;D  ;D Everyone races Kentucky next week!  ;D  ;D
All night runs...  Thur - Fri - Sat.... ;)

GO 88

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2138 on: June 24, 2012, 08:59:24 PM »
It were a good run ta the last lap.

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2139 on: June 25, 2012, 07:25:01 AM »
Congrats to Clint on his first win this year and his first win with MWR. Tony and Kurt made the race for second real interesting for the last couple of laps. The standings chsnged a little, Biffle is in second,behind Kenseth. Carl is having the season this year that Biffle has had for a couple of years. He may be left out of the Chase this year if his luck doesn't get better.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com