Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1297036 times)

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 126
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2080 on: May 27, 2012, 06:05:07 PM »
Photo shows up on my computer...Don't know why it would be censored... ??? ??? ???
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2081 on: May 27, 2012, 06:16:37 PM »
Photo shows up on my computer...Don't know why it would be censored... ??? ??? ???

Go figure.....  R.C,'s pix is up now but your Comp-u-tater is hang'n on to the image....  must be a good 'n

Edit:
Major....missing image is the one ye posted today.....  ???... Pritty Li'l Girl w/ an automobile....  ???

Yesterday's pic is loud and clear...... NICE..... THANKS....  yum-yum-yummy eye candy...
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2082 on: May 28, 2012, 06:21:10 AM »
Sand Man got me at 'round last 20 laps.... :P  :P  :P  :D

Victory Lane on in a couple hours and get the "finer details".....

Kasey Kahne!!!  COOL.... that's gotta put a hurt on JR...

JR drops one position to 18 points behind Da-Biff.....  :-\  still in the top five.... ;)

Pritty Li'l Girl finished 30th five laps down..... kept the fenders relatively clean bar'n the meeting with the wall I seen once...  NICE!

8) ..Tripple Head'r @ The Monster Mile next weekend! .. 8)

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Advertising

« Reply #2083 on: Today at 02:53:22 PM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2083 on: May 28, 2012, 07:30:48 AM »
KK got a large monkey off his back last night by winning the 600. Junebug needs to win soon as well. I don't think that Biffle left anything on the table, he drove the wheels off his car. He had the best car through most of the race, the last 100 miles did him in. I hate that the dynamic duo(5-time and wonder wimp) finished in the top 10.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2084 on: May 28, 2012, 07:47:24 AM »

......I hate that the dynamic duo(5-time and wonder wimp) finished in the top 10.

The 48 finished 11th but close enough.......  Ya would'a hated it even more TLD if Chad's pit-crew was the one that showed up last weekend at the Challenge....   ;D

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2085 on: May 28, 2012, 08:02:18 AM »
Roo, There's another picture of her in a bikini, posed next to a car of some type of car. I don't remember much about the car, but I did remember how she filled out that skimpy bathing suit.

I have it ;D

VVVVVVVV
Mathew 5.9

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2086 on: May 28, 2012, 08:05:28 AM »
Yeti that 3 in a row she's been able to finish. She's drinking milk and just think in a few years what could happen.

I got to watch the Indy but had to go to work before the CocaCola 600 ran.  Streaming on the internet it just wasn'rt cutting it.
Mathew 5.9

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2087 on: May 28, 2012, 08:16:03 AM »
Yeti that 3 in a row she's been able to finish. She's drinking milk and just think in a few years what could happen............

Gotta a warm fuzzy feel'n up 'n down my leg that the Pritty Li'l Girl will get a Nationwide win before JR wins anything Dang It!!

Then again that feel'n might just be my Sciatica warm'n up again....   :D

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2088 on: May 28, 2012, 09:42:35 AM »
I am afraid that Junebug may be feeling more pressure to win since KK won last night. I just hope he's not trying too hard. There have been a lot of expectations for him at HMS that have not come to pass. I hope that 900 pound gorilla on his back will jump off soon.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2089 on: May 29, 2012, 06:28:33 AM »
Earnhardt ‘n Patrick er doin’ just fine. They’re there ta sell souvenirs ‘n they’re doin’ that well.

“No one in this world has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.” – HL Mencken.

Kahne was brought in for Gordon’s declinin’ performance. Couple years down the road Kahne ‘n Johnson’ll be the two competitive drivers for the pack of thieves. Gordon’ll be the next Martin ‘n the 25’ll be what it has been since Tim Richmond got out – an R&D car.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2090 on: May 29, 2012, 08:49:01 AM »
This weekend is Dover, a concrete track, hard on tires. I'm hoping the racing will be competitive. The trucks will be there sa well. In my opinion, the Trucks are more competitive than the Cup or Nationwide. I enjoy watching them better than the other two series.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2091 on: May 30, 2012, 07:08:07 PM »
,,,,,,, ::),,,,,,,,,,
............... ::)................
 ::)

........................... ::)....................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ::),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2092 on: May 31, 2012, 09:36:27 AM »
I am ready to see the trucks race at the Monster Mile.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2093 on: May 31, 2012, 07:31:18 PM »
I am ready to see the trucks race at the Monster Mile.

You retired folk getta watch live....  Work'n folks get home after the fact.....10 am ET Quals...4:30 pm ET race'n

That's 8 am & 2:30 pm Mountain

;)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2094 on: May 31, 2012, 10:06:34 PM »
In my 40 years as a LEO, I seldom got to watch the races live, because I worked evenings and on the weekends. If not for a VCR, I would have missed alot pf them, I have a tape cabinet in my office at home that has every race that I taped from 1980 through 2003. I earned these days and weekends off.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2095 on: June 01, 2012, 07:29:52 AM »
See the truck race this evenin' 'n the cup race Sunday live.

Fistful of us'll be DVRin' the NNS run while we're shootin' tamarrah. Keep a CD in the stereo so I don't trip o'er the news on the way home 'n stay off certain web sites when I get here. Race'll be good as new.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2096 on: June 01, 2012, 10:43:39 AM »
My main complaint with the DVR is the fact that I can't save everything like with a VCR. I've got the Truck Series race set to record tonight, as well as the rest of the races during the weekend.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2097 on: June 03, 2012, 07:40:06 PM »
HMS Show'n Pretty Dang GOOD at the Monster Mile! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

HHHHheeee hhheeee  heee

Elliott is back on top in the Nationwide....COOL!

Pocono "Tricky Triangle" next.....   8)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2098 on: June 04, 2012, 07:01:34 AM »
Stenhouse needs to bounce back strong if he plans on retaking the lead in NNS. Sadler wants that NNS championship and he's got good equipment. A NNS championship for him will get a gorilla off his back as well. He dropped down to NNS to be more competitive. Let's hope this pays off for him.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2099 on: June 10, 2012, 08:52:39 AM »
;D   RACE DAY!  ;D

JR has a good qualify.......  Maybe TODAY is THE day on the new black top.......   8)

GO 88

I see that Kurt Busch's mouth got 'em off the track.......  again...... :D  :D  :D,,,,,,  GO Reuty...   8)

Ron Hornaday still in top 10 points...  tough break for him this season, at least he has a ride......  WOW! for Johnny Sauter,,, ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com