Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1297211 times)

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #1780 on: August 21, 2011, 08:29:51 PM »
Still lookin at the draft.  Steelers look good again and want another ring.  But then again, who don't.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #1781 on: August 22, 2011, 06:21:31 AM »
Philly spent a bunch of money rebuilding their team. On paper they look like the best team in the NFC, only time will tell. The AFC is the Pats for the taking.  The Texans will have a better chance getting to the playoffs than the other team from Texas.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #1782 on: August 22, 2011, 12:23:33 PM »
I don't try to make any predictions for the Brownies, they is what they is ::) :( :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Advertising

« Reply #1783 on: Today at 01:57:25 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1783 on: August 22, 2011, 04:53:20 PM »
The Browns will live and die on the arm of Colt McCoy. If he stays healthy, they might have a chance.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #1784 on: August 27, 2011, 04:54:54 PM »
;D  ;D   RACE DAY   ;D  
Night race at Bristol will be fun......    ;D   See if the Toad can pull off another win...  ???

GO 88
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1785 on: August 27, 2011, 05:12:46 PM »
The race at Bristol is perfect for night racing. It looks like a football stadium with a racetrack inside. Close racing at it's best. Tempors flair and a lot of equipment winds up in the scrap pile.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1786 on: August 27, 2011, 09:50:19 PM »
Man-oh MAN is that Blue Duce on a roll... :o   He's just ON FIRE!  :D  :D
The Toad spanks the wall and still finishes ahead of JR....   ???

GO 88

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1787 on: September 03, 2011, 10:43:32 AM »
Night Race'n at Atlanta this weekend..... That'll be a good time!    8)

Glad to hear that JR will be with HMS for another 5 years so now maybe he can settle down ta figure out how to throw up some wins!   :)  :)  :)

8)  8)  GO 88   8)  8)
Change'n out the the clutch slave cylinder on the Exploder today and watch'n some Go FAST--- Turn LEFT  practiice'n / qualify'n durr'n knuckle patch'n and PBR replenishment before going back out to the mud......  Can't complain too much for I could be live'n in the Golf Coast doing this in a driveway there!   :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1788 on: September 03, 2011, 10:51:35 AM »
I was glad to see Ron win last night. He came up to our skybox the first year at TMS after the truck race. He was driving the #16 truck for DEI, sponsored by NAPA. He had a couple of beers with us. I've got a picture somewhere.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1789 on: September 04, 2011, 09:33:23 AM »
;D  RACE DAY  ;D
I too was very pleased to see Ron Hornaday win the Friday night Race, he's the "King of the Trucks" IMHO....   ;)   I seen him once, run'n a Busch Race back in 2004 at Pikes Peak International Raceway in the AC Delco RCR duce car; consequently, that race was won by last nights winner, the Jack Roush 60 car, driven then by a rising star who goes by the name Greg Biffle!   ;D    ;D   ;D

Last night's was full of excitement with the tires wear'n out quickly for  the class rules limit the available sets per team made them push the limits as those with poor set-ups had disappointments.... (7 car)   :o  :o  Ol' Cuz Carl snag'n an air line to over come another penalty for a WIN!   8)  8)  8)     Oh and Reed Sorenson has sometin' to say to his team-mate...  hhee.. hhee.. hee   >:(

JR start'n the field in the 29th position.....  Go Figure......  Hopefully he makes the "Chase" as a win today should ensure it.... maybe.....   ???     The weather has to stay away first..... monsoon season in the South these days....  I had frost on my trucks this morning as it appears that the weather is at ODDS!   :o       Too short of a week for "rain-outs".    ::)  ::)

GO 88

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1790 on: September 05, 2011, 07:31:37 AM »
All the wet stuff is God's way of tellin' the fools they're supposed ta be runnin' at Darlington 'n not at Atlanta this weekend.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1791 on: September 05, 2011, 12:51:16 PM »
It just don't feel right that we're having Darlington on Labor Day.  That is an important part of NASCAR history.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1792 on: September 05, 2011, 05:47:52 PM »
All the wet stuff is God's way of tellin' the fools they're supposed ta be runnin' at Darlington 'n not at Atlanta this weekend.

OR the race will be rained out 'till Tuesday if was in SC too....    :o

Ya'll enjoy the GA race......  Race Day next Saturday night in Richmond   ;)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1793 on: September 05, 2011, 06:36:44 PM »
Once again you show yourself as you are.

The NWS reported not a drop of rain all day yesterday at Florence Regional and none today until almost 1600 hours and that went away.

Good job.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1794 on: September 05, 2011, 07:36:59 PM »
Once again you show yourself as you are.

The NWS reported not a drop of rain all day yesterday at Florence Regional and none today until almost 1600 hours and that went away.

Good job.

LOL... ROF  nut'n gets by you....  Yer soooo smart!
Pleased ta hear that SC is immune of foul weather as trop-storm Lee passes shielded with the hand of God....   ;)

Have A Great Week Pard!....  'til Saturday.... Adieu       :D  :D   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

;)

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #1795 on: September 05, 2011, 10:52:29 PM »
Dern, it's only Monday.  An ya fergot ta say go 88.  I lost a bet on that.

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1796 on: September 06, 2011, 07:51:40 AM »
I got my snacks ready for the race today. Victoria doesn't like me yellin' at the TV during the race. She goes to the back bedroom till the race is over. I'd like to see Smoke or Mark Martin win today.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1797 on: September 06, 2011, 08:29:53 AM »
I'll settle for seein' 163 laps ta make it official 'n get the hell outta there. Nothin' against Atlanta, just the time thing. Least ways Charlotte is on the way ta Richmond for the unload 'n reload. Still the folks ain't gettin' much of a break.

Gonna be watchin' Edwards 'n Ky. Busch. Both of 'em can drive loose race cars. Boywer can too 'n he needs it bad.

Hope it's on the radio. I got stuff out I need ta be doin'.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1798 on: September 07, 2011, 08:12:22 AM »
I quit watchin' when WW got the lead. I hope this is not a trend for the next few races. I will cheer for everyone except 24 or 48.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1799 on: September 10, 2011, 07:36:43 PM »
Dern, it's only Monday.  An ya fergot ta say go 88.  I lost a bet on that.

I'm a WORK'n MAN and I'm outta town 'till the weekend... just happened to be home on Monday fer the "Labor Day" that I worked here at home....  I'm early to bed for early to rise to leave town then to stay up mall night for foolishness.... :o  :o  :o race day was rained out.... For the Popinjays: the Labor Day Southern 500 is GONE for now...   ::)   God forbid a NASCAR race should interrupt beer drink'n & knoodle'n on Labor Day in SC...   :D

Plenty of Kook water at the "commie" West coast then to send off for the "Pungo Swamp Water KOOL-AID"..... ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

"A fool and his money are soon departed"

;D  Race Day   ;D

GO 88... ::) for LT ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com