Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1293424 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #1540 on: April 23, 2011, 03:15:24 PM »
Kyle Busch had the field covered last night at Nashville. He led all but 10 laps last night. He has set himself a notch above everyone in the Nationwide and Truck Series. It was nice to see Ron Hornaday contend for the win.  I am sure that Kyle B will be the man to be tonight in the Nationwide race.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1541 on: April 23, 2011, 07:32:32 PM »
Might wanna shut off all news services 'n I'll check ta see if ESPN is gonna re-run it for ya. The race was this afternoon, it's over.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1542 on: April 24, 2011, 09:11:54 AM »
It was a 2 car race in the Nationwide race, Kyle Busch and Cousin Carl. Cousin Carl won in a Mustang.  The Mustangs seem to be more competative than the Fusions.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #1543 on: Today at 04:27:39 AM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1543 on: April 24, 2011, 01:46:33 PM »
The Mustangs seem to be more competative than the Fusions.

Thinkin' it's a better lookin' race car too but that's just me. Thought the Dodge turned out lookin' good too.

I was wonderin' if Busch was gonna move Edwards if he could get back to 'im. We'll n'er know.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1544 on: April 24, 2011, 01:56:29 PM »
I was more worried about Little Bradley K than anyone else trying to wreck Carl. Folks seem to forget about him flipping him at Talladega. Qhen Carl paid him back, suddenly Carl was the villian.   Bradley ain't been around long enough to have paid his dues. I never found out why him and Kurt switched cars this year.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #1545 on: April 24, 2011, 02:12:40 PM »
I was more worried about Little Bradley K than anyone else trying to wreck Carl. Folks seem to forget about him flipping him at Talladega. Qhen Carl paid him back, suddenly Carl was the villian.   Bradley ain't been around long enough to have paid his dues. I never found out why him and Kurt switched cars this year.

Mebbe Bradley really liked the pine air freshener hangin from the mirror.  He seems ta get what he wants.

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1546 on: April 24, 2011, 03:22:39 PM »
Didn't think much about Keselowski either way until he smacked Hamlin under caution back when he was drivin' for Earnhardt. That's kinda sissy ta me. Can't respect a sissy. After Edwards arranged  for a little air time for him I suggested he meet Edwards behind the haulers 'n teach him a lesson in fisty-cuffs. That was on the other forum 'n his fans, all three of 'em, clouded up 'n rained all o'er me.

If I was Shell/Pennzoil I'd rather stayed RCR 'n Harvick - but I don't know what the money issues were. I guess they're happy with Busch, they're backin' his Pro Stock runs in the NHRA. Thinkin' I could probably find a better deal if I were Miller but they've been with Penske for a long time.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1547 on: April 24, 2011, 05:02:16 PM »
I'm thinking that Kurt is using his NASCAR winnings to help fund the Pro Stock deal, along with Shell.  I don't the prize money in NHRA could match NASCAR.  That Dodge Prostock does look good with the Shell colors and I haven't been a Mopar person since the late 60s or early 70s. Kurt has done fairly well with the Prostock, considering he ain't been at it very long.

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #1548 on: April 30, 2011, 12:36:51 PM »
Didn't think much about Keselowski either way until he smacked Hamlin under caution back when he was drivin' for Earnhardt. That's kinda sissy ta me. Can't respect a sissy. After Edwards arranged  for a little air time for him I suggested he meet Edwards behind the haulers 'n teach him a lesson in fisty-cuffs. That was on the other forum 'n his fans, all three of 'em, clouded up 'n rained all o'er me.

:D   :D   :D  Imagine that, lil' dick get'n wet on   :D   :D   :D...  Some of the best action since they took Stock Car out of NASCAR...   ;D...  miss the good ol' days like when Yarborough 'n Allison fist-ta-cuff'n turns three 'n four at the '79 Daytona 500..... Talk 'bout sissy,  they didn't go behind some car-hauler....  Stock Car Racers where Men in those days.... see it once-in-awhile these days.... 8)     Oh .... please don't hurt my car... :'(

Richmond tonight... Prime 'n Load up some 45's 'till it starts...

GO 88
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1549 on: April 30, 2011, 10:32:43 PM »
Good day for JGR and the Yota's in general...  ;)

JR drops another top 10 and a rough night for Hendrick Motorsports...  :(

The American and the Colombian show a spark of yesteryear... kind-da...  ???   To be continued.... maybe... ???

Saturday night racing again next weekend at The Lady in Black hand'n out door stripes...   :D

until then... adieu    ;)

GO 88

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #1550 on: May 01, 2011, 05:46:07 AM »
I think Comcast blacked out last nights race.  I couldn't find it listed
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1551 on: May 01, 2011, 06:26:55 AM »
Damn....

Had it here on Fox. Daughter #1 has a dish thing. I'll ask if she had it when I talk to 'er later.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1552 on: May 01, 2011, 07:06:01 AM »
I couldn't find it on FOX or Speed or any of the ESPN's.. Don't know what the deal was. They had time trials on one of them Fri.  Heck Arcey your has close to RIR as I am, can't figger why it was not on here.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1553 on: May 01, 2011, 07:25:30 AM »
I dunno. Maybe they took pity on us southside folks cuz the friggin' tunnel. Takes us three times as long ta get there.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1554 on: May 01, 2011, 08:21:54 AM »
I think Comcast blacked out last nights race.  I couldn't find it listed

It's the Gubbermint I tell ya....... Ya gots a long-form birth certificate that has not been Photoshopped and ya gots ya hat in the ring!!!!   :D

Did O'bummmaah bail out Comcast too?....    ???       NO RACE FOR YOU!....    :D

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1555 on: May 01, 2011, 03:34:04 PM »
It was a 3 car race most of the night between Hamlin and Kyle Busch.  Five Time and his crew chief were singing the blues, I sure hate that(NOT).

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1556 on: May 07, 2011, 06:20:28 PM »
Time to piss highest on the tree again for it's Fanboy here say'n It's Race Day and the time IS NOW!!!!     ;D  :D  :D  ;D

TX Lawdog is still jealous 'bout real race'n talent with a brilliant Crew Chief as a team who knows how to win Championships; furthermore, it looks good for the 48 tonight too!.....   ;)    I think TX Lawdog just wants to write tickets...  It's in his blood!   :-\

Lil' dick I have no doubt wants the JGR children drive'n Yota's to finish first and most likely will; hopefully, it is the youngest and mature one in the 20 car, for it is his time...IMHO   ;)

I hope'n my future President gets a reprieve from the current President and has Comcast broadcast the race on his CRT or LCD or Plasma then again there is FoxSports.com!....  On the comp-n-tater that is...   :D

I'm a die-hard for the 88 and the most unlikely to finish in the top 10 tonight as I see it: therefore, for that reason I'm think'n a win for the 88!....   :o

GO 88

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1557 on: May 07, 2011, 07:05:07 PM »
I turned 'm on during the rain delay yesterday watch a interview with the one of the soap opera stars this morning (Montoya) Had real racing on most of the day.  Mint Juleps for everyone!
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1558 on: May 07, 2011, 07:21:08 PM »
'N I quit drinkin'...........

Montoya 'n Newman. Gives ta media sumthin' ta talk 'bout. Then ya gt the ones what get ta poutin' 'n won't talk ta the press affer  the race. Oh well............................

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1559 on: May 07, 2011, 08:10:57 PM »
'N I quit drinkin'...........

Montoya 'n Newman. Gives ta media sumthin' ta talk 'bout. Then ya gt the ones what get ta poutin' 'n won't talk ta the press affer  the race. Oh well............................

that good stuff for NASCAR  drama sells

sure is a lot of cautions tonight
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com