Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1297141 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #1500 on: April 03, 2011, 02:10:05 PM »
We're watching the Rangers playing Boston this afternoon instead of NASCAR. We sorta slept in for a change. We took Victoria to the park for a run. We got 30 mph winds around. My Magolia tree is shedding dead leaves and now the patio is covered with leaves. Pot Roast with carrots and onions, with snaps and red skin tates for supper tonight. If the Ranger win this afternoon, they will have swept the Red Sox.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Henry4440

« Reply #1501 on: April 03, 2011, 02:13:29 PM »
RED FLAG

:o

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #1502 on: April 03, 2011, 04:07:39 PM »
30 Laps or so left and a yellow flag......NEW RACE.... may the best team WIN!!!!

GO 88
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Advertising

« Reply #1503 on: Today at 08:38:26 PM »

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1503 on: April 03, 2011, 04:14:00 PM »
Come ON 29.... slap ol' 18 'round

GO 88

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1504 on: April 03, 2011, 04:21:36 PM »
WOW.. I Love this track....    ;D  :)  ;D  ;)

Happy wins two in a row and JR kisses Kelly.......I'll TAKE IT!.......WOW!    ;D

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1505 on: April 03, 2011, 04:24:31 PM »
Ol Harvick passed Junebug on the next to last lap and ended up winning again, just like last week.   Poor JJ got a speeding ticket on Pit Road. That's one I would like to have written. Junebug won 2nd.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1506 on: April 03, 2011, 05:12:09 PM »
Ol Harvick passed Junebug on the next to last lap and ended up winning again, just like last week.   Poor JJ got a speeding ticket on Pit Road. That's one I would like to have written. Junebug won 2nd.

Ya ol' Revenuer you!!!...  LOL,,,, :D  :D  :D

The ONLY lap ya need ta lead is the LAST!    ;D

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1507 on: April 04, 2011, 07:14:31 AM »
I enjoyed that. A record number of lead changes. Good finish. The good ole boys did alright despite the tires. Just some whinin’ ‘n that’s to be expected. Harvick screwed up the ‘different winners’ thing but that was to be expected too.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1508 on: April 04, 2011, 09:21:23 AM »
Harvick has been lucky 2 weeks in a row. No one has pushed back when has passed them. I wonder if he will whine if someone does it to him.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1509 on: April 06, 2011, 05:14:18 PM »
We've got Nascar coming to the Metroplex this weekend at TMS. A good weekend to stay away from Fort Worth. I'll have a good seat watching my 40 inch Flatscreen in HD.  Plenty of snacks and cold Bud Light.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #1510 on: April 07, 2011, 01:52:52 PM »
We've got Nascar coming to the Metroplex this weekend at TMS. A good weekend to stay away from Fort Worth. I'll have a good seat watching my 40 inch Flatscreen in HD.  Plenty of snacks and cold Bud Light.

Should be interesting there
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1511 on: April 07, 2011, 04:10:29 PM »
They always have some big wrecks between Turns 1 and 2.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1512 on: April 07, 2011, 04:51:14 PM »

Sounds like a good way ta avoid lines it the necessary rooms, save on parkin' 'n concessions 'n nix the cost of parkin' 'n the traffic in 'n out.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1513 on: April 07, 2011, 06:29:58 PM »
Arcey, I will be watching it on my big Visio Flat Screen HD TV.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1514 on: April 09, 2011, 05:48:44 PM »
RACE DAY!!!!
Texas Motor Speedway Trophied by: Cowboy Hats, Six Shooters, and Lever Rifles>>>>  Yeah Baby!.... ;D  ;D

David Ragan gets the pole and the Lever-gun prize!!!!     :o  :o  NICE RIFLE!    :o  :o

ROOT"N for JR to wield those Six Shooters at the end!.... ;D  :D  ;D

GO 88

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1515 on: April 09, 2011, 10:28:59 PM »
Great job for the 17 team and a win for the "Cat in the Hat" not to mention the rest of his the teams...! ;)

JR get another top 10...Good Stuff... ;)

Only one Yota in the top 15.....last year's TMS sweep - winner....   ???  stars to pennies....That's Race'n

Ol' Fat Tony play'n fuel mileage gambl'n game....maybe the E10 stuff woulda made it for him.....surly the non-ethanol... ::)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1516 on: April 10, 2011, 09:45:04 AM »
The new Ford engines are finally competitive with the Chevys and Toyos.   The Roush/Yates engines are making a difference.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1517 on: April 16, 2011, 08:21:05 AM »
Looks like it could be a rain day in Taladega
Mathew 5.9

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1518 on: April 16, 2011, 09:48:06 AM »
Looks like it could be a rain day in Taladega

Lil' R,

I know it's the CNN (Communist News Network) Weather Report; however, it says 70's and sunny today and tomorrow.   ???  ???

Radar shows the same...   ???

PS: Yer my write in in 2012... Got a long form birth certificate??

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1519 on: April 16, 2011, 10:00:08 AM »

Radar shows the same...   ???

PS: Yer my write in in 2012... Got a long form birth certificate??

yer right doppler showing the same

yep  Birth Certifcate from  Valdosta Ga.< the one in the US
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com