Author Topic: New 'The Magnificent 7'  (Read 2444 times)

Henry4440

New 'The Magnificent 7'
« on: December 19, 2007, 02:05:34 PM »
Just saw in old trailer of 'The Magnificent 7', with Yul Brunner and Steve McQueen.
When they were doing a Remake, which actor do want to see?

;)

Offline Cyrille

• Top Active Citizen
  • "To sing, to laugh, to dream, cock my hat, or gun"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New 'The Magnificent 7'
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 07:52:50 PM »
Welll let's see--- both Yul and Steve are ridin on thet devil herd in the sky now, Selleck's probably too old,Crowe might make a good "Chris," Cosiner I don't like at all. Val Kilmer could probably play the Steve Mc Queen part convincingly, Kieth Ledger would be ok in James Coburn part, Antonio Bandaras as Calvera, Duval could play "the old man" Al Pacheno in The Charles Bronson part, Pearce Brosman(sp?) in Robert Vaughn's part. as to the Horst Buchholz part I have no suggestion, nor for Brad Dexter's part or the female lead. The other parts can be filled by various other actors.
CYRILLE...  R.A.T. #242
"Never apologize Mr.; it's a sign of weakness."
Capt. Nathan Brittles {John Wayne} in "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon."

"A gun is  just a tool. No better and no worse than any other tool----- Think of it always in that way. A gun is as good--- and as bad--- as the man who carries it. Remember that."
                                                   Shane

Offline Early Graves

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 07:19:09 PM »
Okay.How 'bout this:                         Gabriel Byrne as Chris                     Luke Perry as Vin                          Bruce Campbell as Harry                    Benecio Deltoro as Bernardo                Josh Holloway as Brit                      Juaquin Phoenix as Lee                     Diego Luna as Chico                        Maurice Bernard as Calvera                       

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:51:27 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com