Author Topic: Can't Wait for T-Town  (Read 4026 times)

Offline Major Matt Lewis

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Can't Wait for T-Town
« on: September 16, 2007, 07:28:24 PM »
I was going to litterally "sit" T-Town out this year because of the broken ankle I am sidelined with.  I talked to Newton this morning and he said they would make what ever accomodations required so I could have some Cowboy fun.....He even offered up a wheel chair if needed.  While I don't think that will be required, the offer to let me stage me pistols and crutch through the stages without worry of a drop really touched me....

I talked to KC Colt and he said he would drive me up.  So, I got no reason to say no and every reason to say "Hell Yeah."  Looking forward to it.  It seems to be a moral boost.  Now, I like to be competitive, but with the leg, I have decided to try to shoot clean.  Probably will also shoot that new USFA Ainsworth that I just picked up.  I want to say a real big "Thank you" to George and Chantilly for going out of the way to make this stoved up Cowboy feel at home.
Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

Offline Grizzle Bear

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Can't Wait for T-Town
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 07:56:02 AM »
Better start practisin' your cookin'.....

That's what comes next for broken down old cowboys!

;D

Grizzle Bear

Rob Brannon
General troublemaker and instigator
NCOWS Senator
NCOWS #357
http://www.ncows.org/KVC.htm
"I hereby swear and attest that I am willing to fight four wild Comanches at arm's length with the ammunition I am shooting in today's match."

Offline Dr. Bob

• Dr. Bob
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Physician and Sporting Gent aka Bob Dorian
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 12:05:43 AM »
You guys ain't old.  Broken down, maybe! :o ;D  Heck, I ain't old!  But I can cook.  Can't get the cat interested in cooking. :( :'(
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:07:45 PM »

Offline Major Matt Lewis

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 07:56:45 AM »
Griz,

I'm game.  Some would say gamey, but, I don't think you want to be my learning curve ;D
Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com