Author Topic: NCOWS Western Action Shooting Clinic  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Pit Mule

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
NCOWS Western Action Shooting Clinic
« on: April 13, 2007, 01:11:24 PM »
Red River Trade Company’s NCOWS Western Action Shooting Clinic at Coyote Gulch.
Hosted by the Fort Des Moines Rangers.

Sunday April 29th, 2007, noon to 4:00 PM. This a FREE clinic. Located 10.5 miles south of Indianola, Iowa at Central Iowa Shooting Sports, 19444 HWY 65 Indianola Iowa. Turn in drive at yellow house; follow road back to Coyote Gulch Range.

This will be an introduction to The National Congress of Old West Shootists. Learn the value of our old west heritage and discover the fun of reenactment and Western Action Shooting. On site will be Red River Trade Company, dealers in period clothing, accessories, firearms, leather goods and saddles for the reenactor and Western Action Shooter. Learn how to get started in NCOWS Western Action Shooting. Brief seminars on the proper firearms, clothing, accouterments and safety rules in NCOWS. Available hands on firearms shooting instruction of pistol, rifle and shotgun from Western Action Shooters who are NRA Range Safety Officers. We supply firearms and ammo. This is a great way to introduce family members and friends to your hobby.

Pit Mule
Contact me for info or questions.

fortdesmoinesrangers.com

Fort Des Moines Rangers
Cedar Valley Vigilantes
Zen Shootists
Nebraska Territorial Rangers
Member: The Naughty Posse
SASS #29220 ( Classic Cowboy )
NRA Life
SASS ROII
NRA RSO
Don't underestimate me. I know more than I say, think more than I speak, & notice more than you realize.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com