Author Topic: The showdown has arrived  (Read 1845 times)

Offline papahoss

• Active citizen
  • Papa Hoss & Cowgirl Allie
    • myPalomino.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The showdown has arrived
« on: March 10, 2007, 06:51:24 AM »
The showdown day has arrived, papa hoss awoke this morning to that quickend beat of his heart, he knew that somewhere in that pre-dawn gray misty morning they lay in wait for him. It was as if in the still of the morning instead of lying in watch of him to arrive at the designated showdown place, they were instead mocking him with their steel gray composure. But the day has arrived and at this very moment Papa Hoss is headed for his first yes I said very first CAS shoot. I'm glad those targets won't be shooting back at me this morning, they have the advantage, they have been under fire many a time before, and they won't be looking back at me with their knees aknockin and their pulse racing.

Well enough of this gotta go sling some lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

Offline Wymore Wrangler

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: The showdown has arrived
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 08:56:04 AM »
Your going to have the most fun you've had in a long time, I know you willl be hooked after today... ;D
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Offline papahoss

• Active citizen
  • Papa Hoss & Cowgirl Allie
    • myPalomino.com
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 07:15:11 PM »
Your going to have the most fun you've had in a long time, I know you willl be hooked after today... ;D

8)The day was perfect, all the people were great and you're right I can't wait till the next time.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:43:51 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com