Author Topic: GAF Grand Muster assignments  (Read 11217 times)

Offline Bristow Kid

• I've got a touch of hangover beuracrate. Don't push me
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Matthew(Matt) Bohach
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: GAF Grand Muster assignments
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 06:07:43 PM »
Well so far I have only received one scenerio.  Gonna be a short shoot if there aint more then that.  I need time to prepare props if they are needed.  So all stage writers please get them to me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Bristow Kid
Prayer Posse
SCORRS
NCOWS #2540
Grand Army of the Frontier #437
Department of the Missouri
PWDFR #149
RATS #233
SASS #68717
WARTHOG

Offline Shamrock

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2007, 12:57:24 PM »
Kayleen,

Sarah Jane  "Shamrock's Kid" Gannon will be in attendance with guns blasing. She just got a brace of new Rugers that fit her hands better. I can't thank you enough for making one of her first experiences with shooting so enjoyable. She wore the costume you gave her at a SASS match in Minnesota in May.
Regards,
Pat "Shamrock" Gannon

Offline US Scout

• Bvt MajGen GAF (Retired)
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 15690
  • GAF #: 3
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2007, 05:23:33 AM »
Scenarior writers!

If you've promised to write any scenarios for the Grand Muster, get them off to Bristow Kid right away. 

I'm one of the guilty parties myself.  Had 'em started but got sidetracked.  I'll get them out shortly.

River City John - why don't you at least send BK drafts of your stages so he can plan where to put them on the range. 

US Scout
GAF, Commanding

Advertising

« Reply #23 on: Today at 09:52:43 PM »

Offline River City John

• NCOWS Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
  • NCOWS #: L-146
  • GAF #: 275
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 472
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2007, 11:52:59 PM »
Will do. I will type them out this weekend and send them to Bristow.

We've had some high winds here in Omaha this past week and lots of downed limbs and disrupted utility service.
Neighbor's tree lost a major limb that took out my electical pole and meter attached to the house, along with phone/internet/cable TV line.
Just got everything temporarily reconnected, but it will take a private electrician to re-install meter and service line from pole to house. Seems that when we had my wife's kiln set up and new breaker panel installed a couple of years ago, the electrician failed to get the utility company out to beef up the amperage coming into the house from 120 amps to 200 amps. Going to have to pay a chunk to get that upgraded.
There went the new rifle I was hoping to get. Oh well, . . . .

RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Offline River City John

• NCOWS Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2007, 12:32:13 AM »
Two sent by post rider this evening, third going out in the morning. I will have to send a separate diagram sheet and list of props I am supplying for my three stages as another post.

(This assuming Bristow received the first two. Sometimes my eMac does funny things in translation when sending by normal e-mail. I sent the first two as personal messages in here on Cas City, and they appeared to copy alright. At least the saved copies in my Out Box turned out okay.)

RCJ

Update:
All three finished and sent to Bristow Kid. Tried to send the stage diagrams too, but they would not copy to the Cas City pm format. I have put in a request for snail mail address to send hardcopies.

RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Offline Sagebrush Burns

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2007, 06:24:33 PM »
Bristow - I've got several side matches and one (take your pick) team event or stage written up.  Where do you want I should send them?

Offline Kayleen

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2007, 09:25:54 PM »
 Hey folks had a face to face talk with Bristow Kid and he has recieved RCJ & Rattlesnake Jack's scenarios. This is gpoing to be a short short, we still need 6 more. Let get  thinking and get these sent to Bristow.
Kayleen

PS. He also has recieved Sagebrush Burns side matches.

Offline River City John

• NCOWS Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2007, 09:14:02 AM »
BTT
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Offline Dusty Tagalon

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS 32291, NCOWS L170, GAF 74
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2007, 02:57:46 PM »
I was hoping to be on site at 1500, on Friday. Now it appears I will have to work until 1630, so I won't be on site until around 1900.

Do you want name badges made up. I have ordered a kit.

Dusty

Offline Dusty Tagalon

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2007, 09:04:15 AM »
How many stages are there? I need to build my spreadsheet based upon number of stages.

Thanks
Dusty

Offline Bristow Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Matthew(Matt) Bohach
  • Liked:
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2007, 07:32:56 PM »
As of today I have in my possesion 5 stages and one side match.  To those that have taken the time and put forth the effort to get them to me.  I thank you very much.  Everyone else time is running out I am putting a 2 week deadline on any other stages your writing.  If I don't have them by July 12th I with the help of the interenet will make up the remaining stages.

Thanks again to all that have helped get stages to me.

Bristow Kid
Prayer Posse
SCORRS
NCOWS #2540
PWDFR #149
RATS #233
SASS #68717
WARTHOG

Offline River City John

• NCOWS Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2007, 11:01:40 PM »
Bristow Kid,
sent you another stage contribution for the Muster. That makes six stages and one side match.

RCJ
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Offline Bristow Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Matthew(Matt) Bohach
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2007, 07:12:27 PM »
RCJ
Thanks for the additional stage.  Much appreciated

Bristow
Prayer Posse
SCORRS
NCOWS #2540
PWDFR #149
RATS #233
SASS #68717
WARTHOG

Offline Dusty Tagalon

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2007, 08:42:19 AM »
After what happened at the Iowa State match this weekend, I learned a couple of things. One is to bring 2 computers & printers. One setup for score keeping & one setup for Posse Pictures. This way I can have some assistance in getting both completed.

My schedule in the state match was thrown off with it raining on Saturday, so I didn't get the Posse photos taken Saturday, so I didn't have Saturday afternoon to print photos & put them in folders. I couldn't keep my mind in the game on Saturday, thinking about all I had to do. We had a beautiful day to shoot on Sunday, (a little warm & humid), but I pulled myself out of the shoot to focus on all my duties.

Dusty

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com