Author Topic: Paterson  (Read 2688 times)

Offline Deadeye Don

• SASS # 76281
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • DeadeyeDon
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Paterson
« on: January 23, 2007, 07:31:58 AM »
I just read an older post regarding the Paterson clone.  In the post it mentioned an r and d conversion cylinder.   I dont think anyone makes such an animal.  If someone knows different please let me know.  I have a Uberti  clone and would love to have a conversion for it. Thanks.
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Offline Long Johns Wolf

• Top Active Citizen
  • "Centaures will make you become addicted"
    • Belgian Colt, aka Centaure, aka Centennial Army, aka "1960 NEW MODEL ARMY"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 45
Re: Paterson
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 10:04:51 AM »
If you want a paterson conversion you may want to check with Bob Millington of ArmSport www.armsportllc.com
Bootsie
BOSS 156, CRR 169 (Hon.), FROCS 2, Henry Board, SCORRS, STORM 229, SV Hofheim 1938, VDW, BDS, SASS

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 129
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 08:28:02 AM »
Bootsie,

You have been spending too much time on the internet!!!

Robert Millington makes the finest conversions you can purchase.  Had a chance to visit with him when I still lived in Colorado.  His guns are works of art.  They also cost like works of art.  He ain't cheap.  He also has a backlog, so if you want him to build you a gun, be patient.  It will also help if you take your Broker to lunch.  Make it a good lunch!!!!

I think R & D has also built a Paterson.  I don't recall if it was "one-off" or if they actually made enough parts for several.  It would not be a "high volume" conversion, but it certainly be FUN!!!

Coffinmaker

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:55:46 PM »

Offline Long Johns Wolf

• Top Active Citizen
  • "Centaures will make you become addicted"
    • Belgian Colt, aka Centaure, aka Centennial Army, aka "1960 NEW MODEL ARMY"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 45
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 09:33:33 AM »
Well, Coffinmaker, that is sound cowboy advice. Unfortunately, my broker passed away a couple of years back.
Ordered a .44 Colt conversion cylinder for my Uberti Remington 58 from Bob before X-Mas, to be fitted and installed by my gunsmith over here in Germany. His price was fair and when the cylinder arrived at my gunsmith's last week he was very, very happy with the quality.
But then a conversion of a Paterson would be a neat pistol.
Bootsie
BOSS 156, CRR 169 (Hon.), FROCS 2, Henry Board, SCORRS, STORM 229, SV Hofheim 1938, VDW, BDS, SASS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com