Author Topic: Schofield Update  (Read 2670 times)

Offline Rosco MacGRUFF

• There is no try, there is only do or do not
  • Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Schofield Update
« on: January 21, 2007, 08:04:11 AM »
I have full intentions of getting a pair of Schofields this year, so I have been lookin around.  I wanted to pass this information on to everyone.
I contacted Navy Arms this week and spoke with a lady there.  According to her, they are expecting a shipment of Schofields in 30 to 45 days from Uberti.  Navy Arms is also looking into getting the Nickel Schofields but there is no date on those.  I was also told that ZANDERS in Illinois would be "getting the entire shipment" (NA info).
Now for the not so good news, I contacted ZANDERS.  I wanted to know how much of a backorder there was and wanted to get general information for ordering.  The gentleman that I spoke with at ZANDERS said that "that was news to him" on receiving a shipment of Schofields from Navy Arms.  According to him, ZANDERS was not sure if they were even going to continue a Navy Arms line for their 2007 line.
Both Navy Arms and ZANDERS employees were very helpful.  I just wanted to pass this info alone incase anyone else out there is looking for a Schofield.  I'll keep everyone posted.
SASS 62755
BOLD 635
RATS 318
Business Days ; Badge #39

Offline West Longer

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Schofield Update
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 08:49:29 AM »
At least they are giving you some kind of information. Ive called my dealer and Benelli on my order of 2 Uberti Schofields ,all I get from my dealer is: I'll try and contract them and give you a call. Well I never hear anything. Ive called Benelli just to find out when I can expect my order in. I get: Those items are back ordered and should be getting them filled soon. They say thats all they can tell me.

This just dont make any sense to me. You would think they would know production dates and order numbers at least.
Getting very close to cancelling my order. I do know I wont do bussiness with this dealer anymore.     
Happy Trails & Shoots
West Longer

SASS 46427  LASSOOS #77
Bold 339       BOSS #143
Warthog
NRA
SUDDS #52
RATS #205
P.W.D.F.R. #114

Offline Rosco MacGRUFF

• There is no try, there is only do or do not
  • Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 12:21:39 PM »
West,  I called Navy Arms and ZANDERS both directly.  They were both helpful.  Spoke with Customer Service.  Something that I did notice on the Uberti website was in an enlarged photo of the Nickel Schofield, the importer was STOEGER.  I know that Benelli, Stoeger, Uberti and a few other are all connected.  I did not have any luck in contacting  Stoeger.  Im going to stay on them because these are some guns that Ive wanted for a couple of years.  Im PA and try to get to the gun shows when I can and when Im not working.  Ive never even seen a NA Schofield aside from the web.  A few Smith and Wessons.  Ima hopin!!
SASS 62755
BOLD 635
RATS 318
Business Days ; Badge #39

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:15:07 AM »

Offline West Longer

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 01:24:43 PM »
Howdy Rosco

If your looking for nickle schofield the gun shop that I ordered by schofields have 2 nickle in stock. 1 is a 45 in 7 inch, the other is a 38  5 inch. I ordered the 7 inch blue cause he told me he could have them in 7 to 10 days. Next day he called and said it would be 90 days before he could get them. Well now its been over 120 days and no info when they will be here.
If your interested let me know and I will give you the address and phone number of the store, maybe they will ship to your dealer.
Happy Trails & Shoots
West Longer

SASS 46427  LASSOOS #77
Bold 339       BOSS #143
Warthog
NRA
SUDDS #52
RATS #205
P.W.D.F.R. #114

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com