Author Topic: Originals Data Update 12/21/06  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Ottawa Creek Bill

• Vietnam Vet 1966,67 First place, Southeast Asia Rifle Team, "66/67"
  • Top Active Citizen
  • OCB, A Newer, More Gentler NCOWS Member...........
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Originals Data Update 12/21/06
« on: December 21, 2006, 05:09:09 PM »
I'm mailing a large package to LG our editor tomorrow. The package has a DVD with five personas on it as well as nine on hard copy. This will give the prospective original class shooter a good place to start as well as supply research and documentation for a variety of personas.

Besides the persona information, included is two sets of discharge papers appropriate for the time period 1840-1869 and one for the time period 1870-1885. These can be modified to suite your individual impression.

There is also one extensive hand drawn map that I did for Trap that can be used for other personas (after 1864) that would have included travel from Independence Missouri to Sante Fe New Mexico and all points in between. Some of you may have seen this map as I have been asked to include it.

George will have to determine how he wants to handle this as there is a lot of information and research included in this package...have patience..., he may well want to put the others on DVD or use all of them as a article in the Shootist, this I highly recommend. Some of them are very long (30 or more pages), but several of them are short, 1, 2 and 4 pages long.

RCJ,
I've asked LG to return your documentation to you once he is finished with it...

Bill
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Offline River City John

• NCOWS Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
  • NCOWS #: L-146
  • GAF #: 275
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 475
Re: Originals Data Update 12/21/06
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 06:38:44 PM »
Thank you, Bill

Me'Gwetch, if I remember right.
RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com