Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1292691 times)

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #1460 on: March 20, 2011, 12:06:49 PM »
The little pretty girl had a few bumps
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1461 on: March 20, 2011, 12:10:04 PM »
JR's 3rd place finish in the Nationwide race was great for the momentum to continue into today........the race yesterday didn't seem too bang'n & bump'n like I'd expect...Let's see what the Sprint Cuppers do.... 

JR is in mid pack again while the rest of RCR is in the top 10 for the start....

The rest of RCR? Earnhardt’s drivin’ for Childress? Or, do you abbreviate Hendrick Motorsports RCR? Only one RCR mount in the top ten.

Psssssst…… They laid new concrete on it a few years ago ‘n changed over ta variable bankin’. Racin’ ain’t been the same since. Don’t tell nobody. They’re tryin’ ta keep it on the QT.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #1462 on: March 20, 2011, 12:40:11 PM »
The rest of RCR? Earnhardt’s drivin’ for Childress? Or, do you abbreviate Hendrick Motorsports RCR? Only one RCR mount in the top ten.

Thank You RC....  I know better and should have done better....  I stand corrected and have corrected....  Thanks again!

Short track race'n is short track race'n and is usually more aggressive then what was shown yesterday despite the banking....IMHO

The little pretty girl had a few bumps

LOL....and  STILL does!....LOL    :D  :D
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Advertising

« Reply #1463 on: Today at 12:31:45 PM »

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1463 on: March 20, 2011, 07:33:47 PM »
Super Speedway Fontana next weekend then on back to Short Track....  Hopefully Martinsville will be more "ruffian" then this "Nice Race" that went on today and this weekend.... :-\  :-\

Good finish for JR 'cept for shoot'n himself in the foot he just missed another top 10... :-\

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1464 on: March 27, 2011, 10:29:36 AM »
Race Day!!!
Here we go again...  Will be kick'n back today with a 30 pk of PBR's today and probably into Martinsville next weekend... ;)  I'm a beer drinker OK but thirty is too much of a hangover and I DO justify my existence with hard work... ::)

Good race yesterday in the Nationwide Series....  That 18 Team is sumtin' else for they sure put the skunk all over Cuz' Carl and Ol' Happy...  It was sure funny those two climb'n outta their rides shake'n their heads and a smile'n in disbelief at each other {if I was a "mind read'n" kind of guy}... :D  :D

JR's start'n near the back again but he's been pretty good at get'n back up front this year... Poles are good but find'n smooth race trim is what makes the wins and Top 10's!    ;)  ;)

I'm pick'n the 48 team to win for I think they owns this track....  :-\

GO 88

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #1465 on: March 27, 2011, 12:30:52 PM »
I hope that JJ and Wonder Wimp finish at the back of the pack. I  have become a Truck series and Nationwide fan. Sprint Cup has no parity anymore.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1466 on: March 27, 2011, 12:42:15 PM »
I hope that JJ and Wonder Wimp finish at the back of the pack. I  have become a Truck series and Nationwide fan. Sprint Cup has no parity anymore.

I'm in agreement with you Texas Lawdog that the Sprint Cup is getting sissy-ifed and that the Nationwide and Camping World is BY FAR more exciting!

Please forgive my ignorance...who is it that you have "Nick-Named" Wonder Wimp?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #1467 on: March 27, 2011, 01:16:02 PM »
Wonder Wimp is a regular 'round here.  Who whines at the end of every race?
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1468 on: March 27, 2011, 01:30:14 PM »
NSCS. Four races, four different winners. Two Ford wins, one Chevrolet ‘n one Toyota. The guy leadin’ points drives a Dodge.

NNS. Five races ‘n Kyle Busch has won three. Three Toyota wins, two for Chevrolet. Ford ‘n Dodge shut out.

NCWTS. Three races, Kyle Busch won one. Kahne won another, in Kyle’s truck All three wins in Toyotas.

My preference is trucks because it is. Wonder Wimp has been Jeffy Poo and/or Jeff Gordon since the beginning of time. No one refers to JJ as Mini-Me anymore.

Speed TV has a message board. The hard facts aren't on it but there's a lot of fan boy stuff. L'il nicknames, school yard stuff 'n 'my driver's better yers because mommy said so' 'n such.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1469 on: March 27, 2011, 01:39:23 PM »
Wonder Wimp is a regular 'round here.  Who whines at the end of every race?

Thanks Mr Tanner; however, I must be thick as a brick....  ???  ???  ???   

I suppose that "Wonder Wimp" Could and HAS pertained to any car-number on the race field at one time or much more often for some.....

I'm guessing that "Wonder Wimp" is the one at the end of the race that is whinn'n the most and the label is like a travel'n trophy given to that race's biggest whinnier?   ???  ???  ???

OR is that "Regular" a certain driver...  for that the question is still unanswered... :-\  :-\So... to all out there....  Who is Your "Wonder Wimp"?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #1470 on: March 27, 2011, 04:22:48 PM »
Look up at Arcey's post.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1471 on: March 27, 2011, 04:42:49 PM »
Look up at Arcey's post.

He was a post'n when I was type'n an ask'n; therefore, you are concurring that the Wonder Wimp is the 24 car... ;)

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1472 on: March 27, 2011, 05:23:17 PM »
Wow... where did that 29 car come from........ :o

12th place for JR is good for him here lately....Top 10's are what is needed    :( :-\ :(

Back to short track....the flat paper-clip of Martinsville...Yipppeee   :)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1473 on: March 27, 2011, 06:14:52 PM »
Wonder Wimp is, was, and will ever be Jeffie Gordon. He is a crybaby when things don't go his way. He will never be able to intimidate anyone. I don't ever want to have him compared to Dale Sr., he couldn't carry Sr.'s helmet bag.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1474 on: March 27, 2011, 06:22:00 PM »
Wonder Wimp is, was, and will ever be Jeffie Gordon. He is a crybaby when things don't go his way. He will never be able to intimidate anyone. I don't ever want to have him compared to Dale Sr., he couldn't carry Sr.'s helmet bag.

Thank You... I R ed-u-ma-kayd-ed..... :D

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1475 on: March 27, 2011, 07:20:55 PM »
Make that five different winners in cup……

What ticked me off about Gordon was the Davis situation. Davis took a chance ‘n stuck ‘im inna Busch car. He carried him thru two seasons then worked things out to go cup racin’ with ‘im. Davis hocked the farm to get the cup effort together and at the last minute Hendrick offered Gordon a ride ‘n he didn’t know who Bill Davis was after that. The deal left Davis deep in debt without a driver.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1476 on: March 28, 2011, 01:04:34 AM »
I don't think Bill Davis Racing was ever the same.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #1477 on: March 28, 2011, 01:14:09 AM »
I think Bill got smacked in the head with a fryin pan when he wasn't lookin.  It was like sneakin up on yer dad when he is wrappin yer Christmas presents and kickin him in the ribs.  Got no respect for that kind of behavior. 

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1478 on: March 28, 2011, 09:19:23 AM »
Gordon has had superior equipment to drive for most of his career. It would be interesting to see him in second-rate equipment.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #1479 on: March 28, 2011, 09:27:38 AM »
Gordon has had superior equipment to drive for most of his career. It would be interesting to see him in second-rate equipment.

It would give him somethin else ta blame fer loosin. 

Roland Deschain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com