Author Topic: Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started  (Read 336892 times)

Offline Dakota Dan from OZ

• Top Active Citizen
  • The Legend Lives On
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

Well it's happened again, Summer gone and Autumn has started on the other side of the world. :D

Dakota  8)

My Pa once said "Son never take a knife to Gun Fight"  He told the truth.
SASS# 28875
SASS State Governor
SASA  Aust #2715
SASA State Discipline Chairman
RATS 239
PWDFR 146
GSC 001

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
It must be nice bein first in line alla time  ;D
     At least spring is lookin most of us in the face, I guess it's a decent trade off.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
Spring's a teasing here too,  70 degrees for a high,  got out and worked in my T-shirt, no complaints about the weather today.  ;D

gonna get ready and run up to Ft. Smith and have a steak,  look at the TV sets, ours is blinking like it's sending morse code. :o  I keep expecting it to not come back on every time it backs out. ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Advertising

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
OT
     May as well be sure to get high def while yer at it.  We're gettin close to them cutting off standard signal.  Hate to see a pard by a new set and then end up havin to spend on a conversion box in a year or so.  Enjoy the steak!

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Ya know, ya gottah admit age. Amazed at cell phones ‘n other things. Thinkin’ ‘bout HD TV.

Ordered them bullets the other day. They sent a UPS trackin’ link. Saw where they left Missouri. Saw where they got ta the depot in Maryland. Saw they’d made it here ‘n on the truck. Sat down ‘n checked my e-mail a bit ago ‘n it said they’re on yer front porch, go get ‘em. Went ‘n looked ‘n there they were.

Who’d ah thunk it?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
That UPS trackin thing is pretty neat.
     The only thing that bugged me was when you'd see yer stuff land at some transfer station an then set for a day 'fore any more activity.  I'm sure it's all part of the master plan, but frustratin when yer really waitin on sumpthin.  A couple times I was ready to drive the 50 miles an go fetch it maself.  Parts had made it all the way from the east coast an then got a day off to take in the sights or what not an hour from my house.   :P

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
Gonna go shoot some pool with Lil then call it an early Friday.  I'm prepared to lose.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
February 2009 is the mandate for conversion to digital broadcast, specifically it is now 354 days until the end of analog broadcasting.

This web site will give you particulars and allow you to apply for a coupon towards a converter box.  https://www.dtv2009.gov/

If you have cable or satellite you should be fine they are already doing digital signals.

Arcey have fun at Pungo tomorrow.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
Supposed ta git ta 40 on Sunday. It might be a bit slushie.  ::)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Marshal Will Wingam

• Garden Variety
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Howdy, pards. Just lookin' in. Aren't we a day early here? I mean, this is Leap Day, isn't it?

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 126
well it's already tomorrow in tha land of Oz, Guess I'll just post this as a reminder about the fact that "I HATE SNOW!!! Y'all have a good night now ;D
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline Marshal Will Wingam

• Garden Variety
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Ah, that's true. I forgot that today is yesterday tomorrow in OZ.  ;D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
Ya could set yer watch by Dakoda Dan--Specialy if ya live down under.  He had that post up just a hair after it was strikin 12 noon here in CA.
     EP, I cant imagine your frustration at this point.  Prayers for all to go well are with you from this end.  I've got a good feeling that you'll be just fine  ;)

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
well we made it back home,  what a meal,  we been wanting to go to this place for awhile, just never had made it.   It's over the River in Van Buren, Arkansas,  Big Jake's Cattle Co.  8 or 10 tv's going all John Wayne Movies, all western  inside and big juicy steaks.  A good a steak as I've had,  they start ya out with all the pinto beans and bread you want then worked their way up to salads then the steaks

if yer ever going down I-40, it ain't 5 minutes off the freeway there in Van Buren. ;D

we looked at Best Buy, they got a lot of them flat screen TV's  LCD, Plasma's  almost to many to look at,  may go decide which one we want tomorrow.  the Sony's and Samsung's  seemed to have the sharpest picture or the Pioneer but it was still pretty pricey.  :o

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
well it's already tomorrow in tha land of Oz, Guess I'll just post this as a reminder about the fact that "I HATE SNOW!!! Y'all have a good night now ;D

I'll continue hating it with you.

OT I am with you there is too many choices and they are still pricey
Mathew 5.9

Offline Marshal harpoluke

• Black Sash Gunfighter Lord of the Dark Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Agapei Attack Sheep
  • Liked:

I'll continue hating it with you.

OT I am with you there is too many choices and they are still pricey

8)

Ah hates snow too, like it when its far, far away. ;D
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Thanks fer the Coffee

well it's full blown March and it looks like it's coming in like a lamb here, supposed to be up to 70 again today, chance of severe thunderstorms Sunday then back to some cold the first of next week. 

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
March 1, so far so good.  I am ready for winter to be gone. Next winter will be my last one on the road and then retirement in Jan. 2010.    OT, the trip is on for Monday and Tuesday. I only have one for PU, so I will be coming by myself.  I would like to take you and Jackie out to dinner Monday night.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
TLD,  Well that always sounds good,  that place we went last night was about as good a place to go as we've found lately,  Big Jake's Cattle co.  really good food.

too bad Tensleep ain't here, I know he'd like them all ya can eat Pinto beans, they start ya off with.  ;D

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
Did I tell you that I accidently ran in to him and Miz Annie at a motel in Plainview Texas.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com