Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1293166 times)

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2700 on: December 22, 2012, 08:34:03 PM »
Look'n like Monday Night Football the Saturday version gunna be a long night for them there Lions....

AFC West Champs  vs  4I Buck's Brownies tomorrow.....10 straight?

;)
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2701 on: December 23, 2012, 07:41:20 AM »
Broncos should win, but they have already clinched the division. I don't think that Payton will let them slip. Payton is like an extra coach when he is on the sidelines.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2702 on: December 23, 2012, 08:15:18 AM »
Broncos should win, but they have already clinched the division. I don't think that Payton will let them slip. Payton is like an extra coach when he is on the sidelines.

Haven't really noticed #18's MO before the Donkcos..... The man IS a freak'n 10 Star General!!!   :o  :o

The ONLY coach'n John Fox needs to do is: Put Peyton Manning on the field....  :D

HOWEVER:.........  "Any Given Sunday"  {now-a-days Mon, Thur, Sat too}..... Have to see how the final Season pans out to validate the Big Bucks!

P.S. Forgot to mention that it seems that our Hero of last year, Tim Tebow, get'n "pass-a-round-pack'd" again... too bad, a really good Joe...

:)

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Advertising

« Reply #2703 on: Today at 12:01:48 PM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2703 on: December 23, 2012, 10:09:02 AM »
It looks like the Jacksonville Jags are Tebow's next stop. I hope he can help them get better next year.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2704 on: December 23, 2012, 11:07:30 AM »
I feel bad fer Tim gettin traded like a bubble gum card every season an bein knocked down ta second string.  I've watched his career an he aint done nothin wrong compared ta any other QB.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline mestiza letty

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2705 on: December 23, 2012, 11:55:44 AM »
Tebow will be appreciated elsewheres NYC is a rough crowd. Rumor has it Sanchez will be traded too.

Go Broncos !! Guy I work with lost a bet & had 'ta wear my Santa Bronco hat...his Raiders lost again
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2706 on: December 23, 2012, 12:26:45 PM »
What’s a hoot is the rumor the Jets want Vick. Vick, thinkin’ he’s a starter, wants to go. Anyone puttin’ that injury prone never-been-never-will-be on the field when they have Tebow to work with gets what they deserve.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2707 on: December 23, 2012, 12:46:40 PM »
The other Vic rumor is he's headed to Airzona
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2708 on: December 23, 2012, 02:24:13 PM »
Maybe the Jets want Vick? If they trade both Sanchez and Tebow, they could use Vick.  I question Vick's durability, especially concerning concussions.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2709 on: December 23, 2012, 03:47:14 PM »
From the time the Falcons took ‘im he’s never started an entire season. Gets hurt every year. Except the two he spent in prison.

Let’s see. 9 ‘n 6. Who’d ah thunk it at the bye. For me, gravy. More than I asked for.

Hail.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2710 on: December 23, 2012, 04:14:42 PM »
Congrats on the Skins, was a good game.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2711 on: December 23, 2012, 04:50:00 PM »
Thank ya, sir. Feels kinda weird......

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2712 on: December 23, 2012, 05:41:16 PM »
Congrats. to the Skins. I didn't get to watch any. The other team from Texas lost in overtime to the Saints. The Broncos are in the lead against the Browns. Weeden got hurt and Colt McCoy(UT) is playing in his place.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2713 on: December 24, 2012, 05:17:42 AM »
It wasn’t pretty. Griffin was in a knee brace killin’ his mobility. The Philadelphia’s team’s better than they were the last time. They had the ball in the closin’ seconds right at the goal line tryin’ to tie it up or win it with a two point conversion. Last play Foles was called for intentional groundin’ ‘n with the ten second run off the game was over.

Watch Foles. The boy could turn out to be a problem for the NFC East with some work. Big, strong ‘n an arm ‘n a half. Doesn’t move well right yet.

Right pleased with the Raven’s win.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2714 on: December 24, 2012, 02:01:23 PM »
Yep, You can stick a fork in the 2 teams from PA. The Broncos did good yesterday. Elway was on the sidelines with a big grin. He was the main reason they were able to sign Payton. I nominate Payton for Comeback Player of the Year. Arcey, I think they should have held RGIII out for the Philly game and give him more rest for the finale.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2715 on: December 24, 2012, 05:09:54 PM »
He wasn’t happy they benched ‘im last week ‘n weren’t shy ‘bout sayin’ so. Docs said he could go ‘n I think Shanahan’s scared of ‘im. Been up to me he’d been totin’ a clipboard yestitty.

Post game he said he felt great.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2716 on: December 24, 2012, 05:40:43 PM »
That knee brace impared his mobility in the game. He's a gamer and will play hurt. I want him to at his best for the game against Dallas in the regular season finale.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2717 on: December 25, 2012, 07:06:13 AM »
Brownies really laid an egg at Mile High, ended up with Weeden and Richardson hurt. on the way out( Shurmur) is sayin' he's gonna play both of them against Pittsburg. Dumb, just put McCoy and the other two runners out there and get it over with, and pack his bags. Haslam will can him sure as God made little green apples :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2718 on: December 25, 2012, 07:28:04 AM »
:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
53 Days 'till Bud Shootout, 58 Days 'till Duels, 61 Days 'til DAYTONA 500... ;D

Apocalypse zero plus 4 days.....  Have to see what the Millerites are up to....

Well there are a bunch of Division Champs now.....  "bout the only undecided is a Cowboys & Indians game.....  Wounded Knee or Lil Bighorn.....still doesn't look good for Custer.....

Baylor Wonder Boy better start like'n that impaired mobility thing or that helmet will be a Brain Bucket.... Wilson slides at least....

;D

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2719 on: December 25, 2012, 07:48:19 AM »
He has learned how to slide, now he must learn when to slide.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com