Previous topic - Next topic

ddurbin

Frawin,
It was refreshing to see you post again.  Too bad that Ross
and Red felt they had to be so unkind and unload on you right
away.  They both seem so unaccepting of anyone who doesn't
share their beliefs, but can't seem to recognize or admit to their
off putting behavior.  And then they wonder why so many gave
up and quit posting.  Anyway, it was nice to hear from you again.

Ross

Quote from: ddurbin on September 14, 2015, 07:53:57 AM
Frawin,
It was refreshing to see you post again.  Too bad that Ross
and Red felt they had to be so unkind and unload on you right
away.  They both seem so unaccepting of anyone who doesn't
share their beliefs, but can't seem to recognize or admit to their
off putting behavior.  And then they wonder why so many gave
up and quit posting.  Anyway, it was nice to hear from you again.

I guess you didn't read Frawins post to realize who had to come on and right off the bat be so unkind and unload me, did you?

So here is a reminder: Who is saying, "shove it"
                                    Who is saying, "Ross thinks the Forum belongs to him" when he knows this is a public
                                                              Forum provided by some very nice people. And I know it too!
                                     Who is saying, "I have had several people tell me they quit the Forum because of                                               
                                                             Ross." Which is apparently not true because there is no diminishment in
                                                              the number of people listed as members.

So DDurbin who struck out right off the bat to be so unkind and unload me?

Quote from: frawin on September 13, 2015, 05:09:46 PM
I let Ross run me off of the Forum, but no more, more people need to raise up and tell him to shove it. Ross thinks the Forum belongs to him, I have had several people tell me they quit the Forum because of Ross.

The truth hurts and that is why all the attacks on me.

Really who can't seem to recognize or admit to their off putting behavior?

They both seem so unaccepting of anyone who doesn't share their beliefs

No sir, that is not the problem, you see, you and he haven't said what your beliefs are,
you simply attack.

Do you believe the voters have a right to petition the school board?

Do you believe the voters have a right to demand the school board pay attention to them?

Do you believe the school board should be wasting property owners, taxpayers money?

Do you believe the Superintendent should be writing personal political letters on the job using taxpayers equipment and employes for his own personal letter?

What are your beliefs?

I believe, you won't tell us your beliefs. Please prove me wrong!

I just recieved an e-mail from the Prairie Star Editor asking about the e-mail from the state, which  about West Elks State Financing. I did tell her she was welcome to call or e-mail the information in the e-mail to verufy it. Maybe, just maybe they will be unbiased and print the letter. We can only wait and see. huh? I'll be looking for the letter in the Newspaper. If it's not there perhaps the Independence Daily Reporter might be interested in printing it, maybe with an explanation, why I came to them. I'll just be patient and see.

I have been told there is a West Elk School Board meeting this evening. They generally start at 6 p.m. .

Strange, I did not recieve my notification by mail this time and I wonder why? I wonder why? Late mail delivery again?

Perhaps, I was told wrong, but I will be there to find out for sure. It could be a very interesting meeting.

Ya'all come on down like the Superintendent invited you to do in his personal political letter he placed under General Announcements of this forum and that he had hand delivered to various locations in Elk County and sent copies home with each student and had it printed in the local newspaper. Now, that's what I call total saturation on the taxpayers dollar. Amazing job, well done.

Bye-bye ya'all.

Ross

I'm tempted to give you a peak at this weeks Prarie Star.

I said tempted.

I'm Sorry it wouldn't be fair to the Newspaper.

And I have to be fair, don't I?

proelkco

Ross you are a joke. I still don't understand why you are so hateful to  posters. Have you ever just sat down and talked to a school board member and tried to understand where they are coming from.

Ross

Well there was a West Elk USD School Board meeting afterall.

I guess they didn't want to mail me my notification, for this meeting with the agenda included, like they are suppose to do. Perhaps they didn't want me gloating at their meeting. LOL

Well I didn't gloat, but I did feel sympathy for the bunch of them. Really I did. They just chalked off the so-called 1 mill as if it meant nothing or they were afraid to come to the voters. Poor, poor school board.
No, folks I really believe it was the 8 mill in the resolution that they wanted but chose to continue to call it 1 mill. If there had not been an opposition petition I'm sure the 8 mill would have been taken. Just simply my opinion. Why else the Personal Political Letter from the School superintendent with full saturation and coverage of the West Elk School District and the local newspaper.

But Dr. black did say something that I find bothering! He said he wanted the list of signers on the petition because he may want to call some of them. Well I find that way out of line. What's he going to say that he can't say publicly. Put it in a letter like the Superintendent did and post it on the forum. What purpose can he have for calling the individual voters? He is overstepping his position as a Board Member in my opinion.

No one is obligated to talk to or listen to him. Just hang up, if you wish. Or perhaps tell him you are recording the conversation. I think he is most likely a poor looser or he would not want to bother the voters on this particular subject based on the list.

If you want politically correct look for a liberal somewhere else.

I did have a few folks tell me they would sign except they were afraid of repercussions. One was an employee of the school! Even the school employees don't trust the School Board or the Administration.

Why doesn't Dr. Black just stick to shoving his mouthful of food during the school board meetings. That there is a sight to see and all that chewing, chomp, chomp. No, I'm not being ugly, it's the truth. Come to a meeting and watch for yourself.

But hey back to that business of repercussions for signing the petition.

If anyone and I mean anyone faces repercussions give me a call or a private message we will get together and figure something out. 

It wouldn't take to many citizens to wreck havoc on someone's business.

Loosing 10 or 20 customers could be very damaging. I mean if they want to play dirty, it can be a two way street.

"WE" the people sticking together have tremendous power. We stopped a potential 8 mill tax hike on top of a 4 mill tax hike the school board took and did not need. They will most likely continue to raise taxes every year by 4 mill because they can. Not necessarily, because they need it. But because they can.

They have received an incredible amount of extra money from the state and they want you to believe otherwise. They are receiving nearly a half million dollars over a three year period starting last year.

This county counts on every one of its citizens to survive. They can't afford to lose even one customer, if you want to know the truth. We the people, the senior citizens, the rednecks, the working man have the power of the purchase. And in Elk County that is extremely serious business. I bet you didn't know that, did you.

If you receive a phone call from any School Board Member you are under no obligation to listen to them. It is strictly your choice.

I suggest you read this weeks paper for the true facts of the West Elk School Boards financing.

I'm available if you need me. Just private message me, spread the word. I will do everything possible to help anyone that receives retaliation for signing the petition.

Thanks to all that signed, you did a tremendous service for the taxpayers of West Elk USD-282.

Give yourselves a pat on the back.

Did you hear the rumor that Elk Valley USD-283 lowered their tax mill rate after receiving extra money from the state. Now there is a sensible and responsible School District, if the rumor is true.

If it is true Elk Valley School District Citizens were able to enjoy the tax break the county gave them and now a lower tax mill rate from the School District. How sweet that must be, huh?

I think I'll check into that rumor tomorrow.

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on September 14, 2015, 07:16:42 PM
Ross you are a joke. I still don't understand why you are so hateful to  posters. Have you ever just sat down and talked to a school board member and tried to understand where they are coming from.

What are you talking about?

Hateful to posters?

I find it hateful of you to make such a claim.

And your calling me a joke isn't being hateful?

Really?

Take a look in the mirror buddy!

I attend school board meetings and I hear what they are saying.
Have you attended any school board meetings?

Were you there at a board meeting to here Dr. Black say, "We can raise their taxes by 5 mill without asking them can't we?" He didn't know the max is 4 mill. How long has he been on the board.

Were you there tonight to here him say he wants to call the people on the opposition petition. For what purpose? You tell me!

The board wanted to build a brand new grade school after saying they could not afford to keep even one of the grade schools open that they already owned.

Why?

Was it to build a new grade school near Howard? Is it possible because Howard didn't want to bus their precious children to Moline?               Or to Severy?

Isn't it just a continuing tradition in Elk County that everything is for Howard?
I didn't make that up, that was going on long before I moved here.

When they were told no, they came back with wanting to build an extension on to the high school and any fool could tell it was a gymnasium they wanted, not the classrooms. The classrooms were thrown in as a cover or an excuse. They didn't fool the voters and the voters told them NO again!

Were you at the board meeting when the President of the board said, "I guess my kids will have to grow up with out knowing the pleasure of playing in a brand new gymnasium. " In an angry tone of voice? Were you there?

Is that the purpose of board members, to build a new gymnasium for his children to play in at the expense of the property owners?

Were you at the board meeting when the President of the Board said, he didn't care how pissed off the voters got, in an even angrier tone of voice? Huh, were you there?

Does being Pro Elk County mean pro tax the hell out of the people?

Is that what you advocate?

Who is being hateful?

Why ignore the truth and the facts?

Are the truth and the facts hateful?

If so, I plead guilty as charged.

Quote me, where I have been hateful,                   please!

I am blatantly and bluntly truthful but that is not the same thing as hateful, now is it?

If you want politically correct look of a liberal and quit wasting my money and other taxpayer's money.

The school does take donations if you think they need more money.

The board accepted a $17.87 donation tonight.

I'm sure they will accept a much larger donation from you to make up that money that the Superintendent said the school did not get.

Don't be hateful write that big ole check now, if you believe the Superintendents story.

proelkco

redcliffsw

Ross is not hateful in his stand against tyranny.

Were the founding fathers hateful because they stood against the tyrants?

America has just about surrendered the founding fathers' stand against tyranny by creating government tyranny in America. 

The patriots defended individual liberty and the modern liberals are for government tyrants stealing more and more our liberty. 

How can anyone say that government schools represent or stand for liberty?     

Obama and the Republicans are tyrants. 

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on September 14, 2015, 10:15:37 PM
again your whole post is hateful

You just keep saying that, it means nothing.

Your attack of this nature is futile.

Apparently you don't like the truth so you call it hateful.

If you appreciate the truth, why do you hide behind a fake name?

And apparently you don't care about hurting the elderly by over taxing them and wasting their money.

Now that is hateful for sure.

Perhaps Frawin you can answer a few questions about your beliefs!
Durbin couldn't or wouldn't.
When remarks like this one are made, it needs to be clarified.
Or will the game continue?
Frawin,
They both seem so unaccepting of anyone who doesn't
share their beliefs,

No sir, that is not the problem, you see, you and he haven't said what your beliefs are,
you simply attack.

Do you believe the voters have a right to petition the school board?

Do you believe the voters have a right to demand the school board pay attention to them?

Do you believe the school board should be wasting property owners, taxpayers money?

Do you believe the Superintendent should be writing personal political letters on the job using taxpayers equipment and employees for his own personal letter?

What are your beliefs?

Instead of being hateful, try being truthful.

Oh, the State has no set plan for financing after next year. The School Superintendent was truthful about that. So don't you suppose he should tell his School Board to be ultra conservative!

I have it from a good source that the governor will be pushing a plan that will direct more money into the classroom for actual education. Some of it is to include teacher pay raises and merit increases for exceptional teachers. Don't ya reckon that's a good idea? Spend more of the money into the classroom for education and less for sports.

Do ya reckon the School Boards need more direction from the state government?

But we have to wait and see what the state does don't we?

I know it's all hateful, right?  Especially if the state is going to tell the Schools how to spend theor money, right?

Just like it is hateful to tell the school board to stay out of our bank accounts and to stop wasting money, right?

Joesue23

Red, of course Ross is not against his stand in Tyranny, he is the biggest tyrant on the Forum. Try disagreeing with him and he goes bonkers.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk