Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on March 11, 2013, 06:20:08 PM
And judging from the Fredonia paper, the Public Squares NGO is busy over there trying to get a local sales tax increase so the city can build a new swimming pool.  Free money, right?

Perhaps they can manipulate them folks, but they lost that ability here in Elk County the way things appear. Don't you agree. But how will Elk Konnected, LLC be able to continue to maintain their Public Squares Communities, Inc. Accreditation if they can not collect money to pay for it from the Elk County public square as they call it. The Businesses, the Schools, The Governments, The Churches of Elk County! What happens then? Just asking!

Even their Followers have started their own thread just to bash and bully me. I am so humbled by their actions. To bad they are unable to communicate with any dignity on this thread.. They are over there with their hateful language calling me hateful. I have strived to be honest and polite, where is the hateful on my part they speak so evil of? Sayiong this thread is dead, read the numbers at the top of the page, far from dead, sorry guys.

Sure, I'm human and have lost it a couple of times. But I have never threatened anyone they way the Followers have threatened me.  And I don't ask anyone to believe anything I say, but they do, don't they!

But let's focus on Patriots post shall we.
Here is what I see and it's all good IMHO!
More OPM, different county.

Other Peoples Money   Other Peoples Money   Other Peoples Money   Other Peoples Money   Other Peoples Money   Other Peoples Money   Other Peoples Money   Other Peoples Money
It's all good, Because It Is Not Elk County money they are after, at the moment, now is it?

Ross

Debid you didn't stay very long.
You didn't even say hi, what a bummer!
Did you at least read the numbers at the top of the page?
Not dead is it my friend.

Ross

Brought over from http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,15140.msg206093.html#msg206093

Quote from: ROSS on March 14, 2013, 06:25:00 PM

Here is the desperation, I have referred to many times on the Elk Konnected thread and no little NGO begging for money can fix it.
I hope you will click on the link at the bottom and read the whole article.

Census: Record 1 in 3 US counties are now dyin
By HOPE YEN | Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — A record number of U.S. counties — more than 1 in 3 — are now dying off, hit by an aging population and weakened local economies that are spurring young adults to seek jobs and build families elsewhere.

New 2012 census estimates released Thursday highlight the population shifts as the U.S. encounters its most sluggish growth levels since the Great Depression.

The findings also reflect the increasing economic importance of foreign-born residents as the U.S. ponders an overhaul of a major 1965 federal immigration law. Without new immigrants, many metropolitan areas such as New York, Chicago, Detroit, Pittsburgh and St. Louis would have posted flat or negative population growth in the last year.

Read more at http://news.yahoo.com/census-record-1-3-us-counties-now-dying-040238347.html

You can read the original post at http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,15140.msg206093.html#msg206093

upoladeb

if Liz would have hired people to rake the court house lawn,everyone would have been on her like white on rice.But 1 of our county workers asked why they were hired and was told they can use the work ethics or something to that effect.nothing personel just a obsevation.

Ross

Quote from: upoladeb on March 15, 2013, 06:16:49 AM
if Liz would have hired people to rake the court house lawn,everyone would have been on her like white on rice.But 1 of our county workers asked why they were hired and was told they can use the work ethics or something to that effect.nothing personel just a obsevation.

She probably couldn't figure out how to give Elk Konnected credit for it  :)
end of subject. :angel:

Ya gotta be positive.

Ross

Elk Konnected sure doesn't appear to be doing anything, any more do they?

They aren't even correcting their web page, what's with that?
Let's discuss that down the page a bit. First Let's discuss what took me there.

farmgal67357 started a link wanting to know who is on the West Elk School Board.

She received 36 reads and no help.

So, I helped her out as best I could. I told her and I quote:

Quote from: ROSS on March 15, 2013, 09:46:02 PM
I guess it's a secret. I use to be able to read the minutes on the schools web site.
But I don't find them there now.

But the Konnected President of the School Board of USD 282 is David Whetstone 620-374-2296.

IS it any wonder it's secret.
I think the members and their contact should be listed on the schools web site.
Just like the County Commissioners are on the County Web site.

I just got the Konnected President of the School Board phone number from Elk Konnected's web site at http://www.publicsquarecommunities.com/community/elk/

While at the Elk Konnected web site I saw:

Community Contact

Liz Hendricks (620) 330-2428
County Commissioner

David Whetstone 620-374-2296
=========================================================
Hasn't there been more than sufficient for the President Of Public Squares Communities to correct that County Commissioner to HAS-BEEN?

Perhaps she could use her position as President Of Public Squares Communities  to delegate some one on the steering committee to do it for her!

After all isn't that one of the qualities of a good leader? To lead by a good example that is doing the, Honest and Logical and Ethical things in a timely manner?

Especially after it has been pointed out so many times.
What excuse could there possibly be for not getting the job done.

It sure didn't take very long to post herself as President Of Public Squares Communities did it?

Boy was today gorgeous or what?

I tilled two gardens and one yard today it was so nice.

I'm praying for some rain this weekend.

Good night all.

jacksonpollochjr

Call the School District they will give you all the info you need on the School board.

I have always found this person to be helpful.   Paula McAlister at the West Elk District Office.  620-374-2113

Patriot

Quote from: upoladeb on March 15, 2013, 06:16:49 AM

Given the $30,000+ per year that our 'maintenance supervisor' costs the taxpayers, one would think he/she would be able to handle that task without outside help.  Of course, the time that person spends on Facebook during work hours might be a hindrance, and  I suspect the local Boy Scout troop might have done the work as a civic service for free.  As for suggesting that the taxpayers pay youth for such work to develop work ethic, you're right, that's foolishness. Just sayin.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk