Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Janet Harrington on February 24, 2013, 12:41:35 PM
My kid? My kid? You really don't know me, do you. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No I really don't know you or you me.
If you need help with your computer ask a teenager or someone that can teach or show you how to do it.

Nothing funny in learning is there.

Wilma

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on February 24, 2013, 04:11:32 PM
Quantity does NOT equal quality.

That's a fact this thread pointed out about Elk KonnectedLLC.

The massive amount of failures by Elk Konnected, LLC IMO definitely does not equal any kind of quality, don't you agree?

Their total lack of communicating with the citizens of Elk County is also another quantity that lacks quality, right?

And especially the quantity of using children to further what ever goals they are not talking about also lacks quality in my books.

You sure broached a good point Wilma.

Have you seen anything in the newspaper in the last couple of months about Elk Konnected, LLC ?

Do ya reckon the editor got tired of writing about Elk Konnected, LLC?

Can you possibly tell me what Elk Konnected, LLC produces that is of any quality?

Is Elk Konnected. LLC even capable of  accomplishing anything?

Ross

I'm sorry I forgot Elk Konnected, LLC produced a President for Public Squares Communities, Ine and the founder had told us she would not benefit from running Elk Konnected, LLC. I did let that slip my mind.

That is the only thing I can attribute to Elk Konnected, LLC that was good for someone.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

But how does that help the economics or population growth in Elk County?

Was that good to produce a President for a Company in Wichita County?
That being Public Squares Communities, Inc.

How does Elk County benefit from that?
I don't see it.

Patriot

Quote from: ROSS on February 24, 2013, 04:49:23 PM
Do ya reckon the editor got tired of writing about Elk Konnected, LLC?

Possibly, but I'm told that the recent back page shows that he runs a paper that's truly 'of the elite, by the elite and for the elite.'

News?  Not for the masses, that's for sure.  Bird cage lining?  Most likely.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: ROSS on February 24, 2013, 04:57:27 PM
How does Elk County benefit from that?
I don't see it.

That's often the saddest thing about failed liberal elitist policies & plans... the elitists behind them often never see, let alone admit or learn from, the failures.  Perhaps that's because they got some personal gain or promotion in the process and they believe that counts as the success in their failure.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Janet Harrington

Let's all bow our heads and pray.

Please, Lord, help Ross to get answer to all his questions about Elk Konnected, so that he will rest easier about the whole world. In Jesus name we pray, Amen. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

jacksonpollochjr

Quote from: ROSS on February 24, 2013, 08:45:19 AM
With just two (2) posts on the forum as of today what makes you an expert on this forum or this thread? I bet you are a Follower and long time poster here on the forum that has signed on again with a new moniker to continue telling other people what to do and what to think.

I don't ask anyone to believe anything I post. I ask them to think for themselves.

But you come on here and say shut it down. Why? Are you offended?
If so offended by what? The truth?

The owners of this forum are the only one's to be the judge of  whether to shut this thread down or not, aren't they?

It's not about the young.

It's about the adults (elite) that want to exploit the young to grab money and want to control the county by using children. It's politics using children. If you pay attention to national news even the Federal Government is guilty of using children to advance their goals.

Elk County is a beautiful county and a great place to live.
The majority of people that live here are decent, and great down to earth people.
We just have a few elite that want to bring big city attitudes and thinking to rural America. They are greatly disconnected from the rest of the county and country living, IMHO.

Was Elk County exploiting their children 7 or 8 years ago?
IMHO, No! Just give that some thought?

It's not at all about the children, it's about politics using children as pawns by a few people.

I am a nobody, a redneck hick that enjoys the simple and great lifestyle life that is available here in Elk County. As far as the name calling, if what I have just said, means I have a big head or a huge ego, then I accept that as a compliment afforded me by living in this beautiful country side of Elk County.

Sure I make errors, I make mistakes and I admit to them, I am human.

Yes. It's alright with me if you have a desire to use me as a verbal punching bag, I am not offended. It appears to be the way of the Elk Konnected Followers way. And this way no body else takes a brutal whipping, don't you see!

To really understand what is really going on read this thread starting at the beginning where it clearly shows the idea of getting rid of the city councils and shifting that power in a sense to Howard. And read the rest of the B.S. posted there.

I hope everyone out there has a great day today and prepares for the coming blizzard.

That is what I will be doing. Bye-Bye.

Sorry Ross, to have hit a nerve. I never said anything about getting rid of this thread. In fact in my other post I praised you for shaking the tree that needed to be shook. My only negative comment about was that you make it easy for you to be the whipping boy. I think my quote of your post above demonstrates my point that you make it easy for you to be the whipping boy. Calm down a little you will get your good points across better.  Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.

Ross

Quote from: Janet Harrington on February 24, 2013, 08:27:57 PM
Let's all bow our heads and pray.

Please, Lord, help Ross to get answer to all his questions about Elk Konnected, so that he will rest easier about the whole world. In Jesus name we pray, Amen. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Why do you have a desire to be blasphemous and sarcastic all at the same time?

That is what you are doing with this sort of smart ass posting?

Being blasphemous and hypocritical!

How low can you sink?

I am not offended but I am astounded by such arrogant ignorance.

Please consider what you are doing before doing it.

This is the political thread not the religious thread.

If you were even the least little bit sincere about prayer you would take it to the religious thread.

This is just plain shameful of you.

Warph

Quote from: ROSS on February 24, 2013, 10:26:10 PM
Why do you have a desire to be blasphemous and sarcastic all at the same time?

That is what you are doing with this sort of smart ass posting?

Being blasphemous and hypocritical!

How low can you sink?

I am not offended but I am astounded by such arrogant ignorance.

Please consider what you are doing before doing it.

This is the political thread not the religious thread.

If you were even the least little bit sincere about prayer you would take it to the religious thread.

This is just plain shameful of you.

Settle down Ross... have a cup of coffee....

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk