Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Janet Harrington on February 23, 2013, 02:03:17 PM
So, why is it not okay for me to comment on something that you responded to on flintauqua, but it is okay for you, sir, to comment on something that I responded to from redcliffsw? I guess you think you rule this thread????? BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, It is definitly okay.
You can comment on anything your little heart desires.
Inever said you could not respond to anything.
That is in your imagination.
You did quote me in your response, therefore I responded.
And I never did accuse you of calling yourself sheriff on this thread or anywhere else.

I will say you never respond to any questions about EK in the last few post I have made, why?
That leaves me to presume you have no real answers.
How does it feel to be an outsider as far as the prexstigeous EK is concerned?
This thread's main topic is about Ek and not about me or you.
And it really shouldn't be about bullying or name calling, now should it?

Yes, you can post whatever you want as long as the owners of this forum don't oblect.
You see, I don't have no say in what or how you post, simple isn't it.
I am so sorry you assumed i had any say.
But back to the main topic EK, why don't you share your knowledge of them with us.

You know, I have seen that "BAHAHAHAHAHA!" before and I have always considered it rather lame. Just for your information. It is far worse than LOL, IMO.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on February 23, 2013, 01:13:40 PM
Deflect, Deflect, Deflect

What are you deflecting Flint.

That is senseless, like failing to recognize this threads main topic as EK.
And that you can not add anything to that topic.

Deflect what? Deflect EK? Deflect from their failures? Deflect what?

Quote from: Janet Harrington on February 23, 2013, 01:53:38 PM
Good one, flintauqua. LOL  It no matter what he thinks. Don't care.

Oh, come on Janet we all know you care.
You are keeping this thing going, showing that you care.

What good about typing Deflect, Deflect, Deflect, good job doing repetition?
Or are you just being a cheerleader?
Now that's not name calling, but asking a very good question.

Go, go, go!
See, I can do repetition too?
Is that a good one to Janet?

How's that EK thing working on the West Elk school board?
They don't have the numbers to control the West Elk school board yet do they?
I fhope folks remember that when ever it's time to vote for new school board members and maybe even reduce the number of EK people on the school board.
Unless they want higher property taxes.
What do you think about that?

Have you read
http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,15058.0.html

Janet Harrington

I learned the BAHAHAHAHAHAHA from a couple of twin girls that grew up here in Elk County. They always use it. I think it is funny. Of course you would consider it lame. But, then I don't care what you think.

Why haven't I answer questions about EK? EK as in Elk County or in EK as in Elk Konnected? Which is it? State what you mean, sir.

I don't answer questions about Elk Konnected because I do not know any answers. I have posted that before. I don't know anything about Elk Konnected nor di I give a "rat's butt". There. How many more times do I need to say it?

Janet Harrington

Matthew 19:13-15.

Jesus Blesses the Children

13 One day some parents brought their children to Jesus so he could lay his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples scolded the parents for bothering him.

14 But Jesus said, "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children." 15 And he placed his hands on their heads and blessed them before he left.

Ross

Quote from: Janet Harrington on February 23, 2013, 07:26:13 PM
Matthew 19:13-15.

Jesus Blesses the Children

13 One day some parents brought their children to Jesus so he could lay his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples scolded the parents for bothering him.

14 But Jesus said, "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children." 15 And he placed his hands on their heads and blessed them before he left.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The real version is IMHO:
Matthew 19:13-15
King James Version (KJV)
13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
15 And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I just don't understand your confusion.
But that is a subject for the religious thread, now isn't it?
Don't you realize this is the political thread?
The religious thread is at http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/board,12.0.html

Janet Harrington

How would I know? I can't even set my Facebook to private, so you can't look at it.

Ross

Quote from: Janet Harrington on February 23, 2013, 08:08:13 PM
How would I know? I can't even set my Facebook to private, so you can't look at it.

So ask your kid for help.

I've learned this stuff by asking questions and reading and studying.

Try that and good luck.
Perhaps that guy in China might stop spying on you.

But still you can not respond about EK, why is that?

jacksonpollochjr

Come to Elk County where we eat our young.  Please don't take this thread as the real Elk County.  This thread has been going on way too long.

JPjr

Ross

Quote from: jacksonpollochjr on February 24, 2013, 12:37:55 AM
Come to Elk County where we eat our young.  Please don't take this thread as the real Elk County.  This thread has been going on way too long. 
JPjr

With just two (2) posts on the forum as of today what makes you an expert on this forum or this thread? I bet you are a Follower and long time poster here on the forum that has signed on again with a new moniker to continue telling other people what to do and what to think.

I don't ask anyone to believe anything I post. I ask them to think for themselves.

But you come on here and say shut it down. Why? Are you offended?
If so offended by what? The truth?

The owners of this forum are the only one's to be the judge of  whether to shut this thread down or not, aren't they?

It's not about the young.

It's about the adults (elite) that want to exploit the young to grab money and want to control the county by using children. It's politics using children. If you pay attention to national news even the Federal Government is guilty of using children to advance their goals.

Elk County is a beautiful county and a great place to live.
The majority of people that live here are decent, and great down to earth people.
We just have a few elite that want to bring big city attitudes and thinking to rural America. They are greatly disconnected from the rest of the county and country living, IMHO.

Was Elk County exploiting their children 7 or 8 years ago?
IMHO, No! Just give that some thought?

It's not at all about the children, it's about politics using children as pawns by a few people.

I am a nobody, a redneck hick that enjoys the simple and great lifestyle life that is available here in Elk County. As far as the name calling, if what I have just said, means I have a big head or a huge ego, then I accept that as a compliment afforded me by living in this beautiful country side of Elk County.

Sure I make errors, I make mistakes and I admit to them, I am human.

Yes. It's alright with me if you have a desire to use me as a verbal punching bag, I am not offended. It appears to be the way of the Elk Konnected Followers way. And this way no body else takes a brutal whipping, don't you see!

To really understand what is really going on read this thread starting at the beginning where it clearly shows the idea of getting rid of the city councils and shifting that power in a sense to Howard. And read the rest of the B.S. posted there.

I hope everyone out there has a great day today and prepares for the coming blizzard.

That is what I will be doing. Bye-Bye.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: ROSS on February 23, 2013, 09:02:17 PM
So ask your kid for help.

I've learned this stuff by asking questions and reading and studying.

Try that and good luck.
Perhaps that guy in China might stop spying on you.

But still you can not respond about EK, why is that?

My kid? My kid? You really don't know me, do you. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk