Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

The only thing I will say about this whole Facebook conversation is this: I can type in Janet's name and not find one shred of anything about her on there, but this is because we used to be friends on there and then for whatever reason I was blocked. But I can sign into Robert's account and type in Janet's name and see all 1,367 of her friends. So for whatever reason, privacy settings must not include people not being able to see if you have common friends or just look to see who you are friends with in general. So, no laws were broken since apparently it's public information.---Jennifer L. Walker
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Ross

Quote from: kshillbillys on February 20, 2013, 09:18:27 PM
The only thing I will say about this whole Facebook conversation is this: I can type in Janet's name and not find one shred of anything about her on there, but this is because we used to be friends on there and then for whatever reason I was blocked. But I can sign into Robert's account and type in Janet's name and see all 1,367 of her friends. So for whatever reason, privacy settings must not include people not being able to see if you have common friends or just look to see who you are friends with in general. So, no laws were broken since apparently it's public information.---Jennifer L. Walker

Hey, nice post.

Would you do me a favor and check my facebook, see if it is open to you.
It shouldn't be.
My facebook is only relatives neices and nephews and great neoces and nephews, there are a lot. 
I don't friend everyone in the universe.

Thanks.

kshillbillys

Nope Ross...you are completely invisible to me!---Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Ross

Quote from: kshillbillys on February 20, 2013, 09:47:43 PM
Nope Ross...you are completely invisible to me!---Jennifer

Thanks Jennifer, I have often wondered if I had done it right.

Good night everyone.
Good night Elk Konnected and Followers.

flintauqua

Quote from: ROSS on February 20, 2013, 10:00:54 PM
Good night everyone.
Good night Elk Konnected and Followers.

Hey Ross, didn't you forget something there?  Didn't you mean "Good night everyone who agrees with me"?

Just asking.  Don't you agree it's blatently clear that there are only two types of people on this Forum - the handful that agree with you, and all the rest that get labled Elk Konnected members or followers since they have the audacity to not agree with you?

Just asking questions.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Good white wintery Morning.
I don't believe I have ever seen anything like what is happeniing outside this morning.
First snow and now thunder and lightning and ice.
But I'm thankful for the moisture and the nitrogen in it.
I hope every one stays safe today.

Now to respond to Flints last post last night night post.

Quote from: flintauqua on February 20, 2013, 10:07:52 PM
Hey Ross, didn't you forget something there?  Didn't you mean "Good night everyone who agrees with me"?

Just asking.  Don't you agree it's blatently clear that there are only two types of people on this Forum - the handful that agree with you, and all the rest that get labled Elk Konnected members or followers since they have the audacity to not agree with you?

Just asking questions.

I agree with you.
And You must be right Flint because you keep saying it.
I believe it is called attitude.
Followers attitude.
Attitude which has been nasty with name calling and put downs snd bullying and hiding behind, I'm not Elk Konnected.
As well as being sore losers and slamming the good "Quality of Life Changes" made by the non-konnected County Commissioners.

I know it hurts to lose but the bad attitude is not really necessary is it?
Oh making false accusations, such as cyberstalking and making threats of going to the cops in Independence. What attitude!
But I suppose it is hard to break an old habit.
Whatever happened to the threat of we are printing
All your post for a possible lawsuit later? It's later now. What happened to the threat?
Didn't work did it?
Just bad attitude in my opinion.
\

Janet Harrington

I can't check your facebook, Ross, because I do not know your name. I just know Ross.  However, I have no interest in whether I can see your facebook or not because I don't care.

To Jennifer, I don't know why you can't see me. I don't believe I have you blocked, but maybe I do. I don't know. Anyway, I have checked my facebook and all my settings say Friends only, so I don't know why anyone but friends can see it. I'll do some more looking.

Ross

Quote from: Janet Harrington on February 21, 2013, 05:40:51 PM
I can't check your facebook, Ross, because I do not know your name. I just know Ross.  However, I have no interest in whether I can see your facebook or not because I don't care.

To Jennifer, I don't know why you can't see me. I don't believe I have you blocked, but maybe I do. I don't know. Anyway, I have checked my facebook and all my settings say Friends only, so I don't know why anyone but friends can see it. I'll do some more looking.

That's okay. thanks anyway.
Jennifer checked it for me and I have all my protections set.
She had my full name and could not even find me.

Janet Harrington

Ross, you said, "Trying to set me up is what started all this and I sure bet you wish you had never done that".

I will repeat this one more time, I did not try to set you up. I was asking you a question and I wanted an honest answer, which it is obvious I didn't get.

Good night. Have fun with this thread.

redcliffsw

One thing about it - you sure revealed your liberal leanings.

Guess we could to give Ross the credit for smoking you out.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk