Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

What's with all that negativity comming out of those Elk Konnected, LLC people at the county commissioners ?
And then they top it off with al that newspaper stuff, why?

Don't they like Elk County?

What happened to all that positive stuff they pushed at their Kommunity Konversations?

I guess we should have expected all that negative attitude from them! Afterall they didn't have the circle of chairs and the little kindergarten stars and total control with the sheriff to throw people out, did they?

After all they wrote an open letter dissing a couple of our communities didn't they?

And they said all that negative attitude was why they said they got started up,  wasn't it?

How terrible is that?

And what exactly are the plans of the West Elk Konnected School Board President and other Konnected Members of the school board?

I sure am thankful for the members of the West Elk School Board that are not konnected. Thanks to those board members.

Stick to your principles and vote them.

Ross

Well, let's just examine our illustrious newspaper editors Editorial in this weeks paper shall we.

It appears to be written very cautiously to me.

But it sure came across condescending towards our Elk County Government, so much so that it is down right rude towards our elected officials. I do believe if the man is any kind of a person of principles he would write an apology in the paper to Mr. Hebb and Mr. Ritz. Both who are outstanding members of our community and are doing the job they were elected to do.

His praise and description of Elk Konnected is totally screwed in my opinion and does not do justice to our County or the citizens and taxpayers of our County.

He fails to note all the conflict within Elk County that is perpetrated by Elk Konnected in my opinion. Just plain lazy reporting, no biased reporting. You notice he does not metion his affiliation with Elk Konnected, does he?

He doesn't mention that Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Liebau is Elk Konnected and of course he would side with the dissenters, the editor doesn't mention that does he?

For the Editor to ask if it makes Gary Hebb or Doug Ritz evil or corrupt is just despicable and rude and crude no matter that he tries to indicate it doesn't.   These men are listening to the majority of the people in Elk County not just the little clique that makes up the Elk Konnected that Rudy told me he is affiliated with.

If Rudy takes pride in that editorial, I would suggest that he re-examines his principles.
If he were to do that I would expect to see a retraction and a sincere apology to our County  Commissioners Mr. Hebb and Mr. Ritz.

How about if Rudy reported how Elk Konnected went to our Konnected Kounty Kommissioners when they had the two Kontrolling votes and asked them to hire the Youth Development Employee and their two Konnected Kounty Kommissioners voted to do just that?

How about if Rudy reported that everytime Elk Konnected went before the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners asking for money that the two Konnected Kounty Kommissioners voted to give them the money? Would a good reporter set the story straight? I think so.

And exactly what does Elk Konnected, LLC a privately owned company consist of?
Is it more than a dozen or so of business owners?
What do they want?
Is it taxpayer dollars to boost their profits at their businesses?

They don't have to work around the Elk County Government as Rudy says, to take care of their own problems, just use your visionaries, isn't that all they need?

All these taxpayers are their customers, don't they realize that?

I do believe most of the people, the citizens, are here to support Elk County.
But do they think they have to provide their hard earned tax dollars as welfare to the any privately owned business?  Do you think so Rudy? Can you respond to that question Rudy? We all know you are reading this, just as the dozen or so associated or affiliated with Elk Konnected, LLC.

Elk County is a beautiful county and 99% of the people recognize that.
And just about everyone is Elk County is real friendly and helpful of each other, down home type people.

The few that are dissatisfied and showed up at the County Commissioners Meeting, that Rudy appears to back, IMHO, need to find their own solution and stop blaming others. Drop the big city attitude, that's another suggestion from me.

I do believe if Rudy would quit writing about Elk County from such a slanted view he would be doing us all a favor.

Use your visionaries that you have bragged about!

These are just my personal opinion and feelings.
And I'm ready to be stomped on for voicing them.
Let me have it. I'm expecting it.

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on February 01, 2013, 02:37:02 PM
...You notice he does not metion his affiliation with Elk Konnected, does he?...

...He doesn't mention that Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Liebau is Elk Konnected and of course he would side with the dissenters, the editor doesn't mention that does he?...

No.  And to think, Mr. Taylor's  protege, Andy Taylor (editor of the Montgomery Chronical, another Taylor family publication) , was recently appointed to the Kansas Ethics Commission.  One would think that the beginning of ethical behavior would be full and open disclosure...   I would think the readers would expect at least that from a newspaper publisher.  But then, look at the trends among national news - NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, The New York Times, etc.  Perhaps Mr. Taylor fits right in with the big boys after all.  So much for honestly presenting all the facts.

This 'article', after all, is an editorial.  Though it reeked more of a twisted, one sided 'news' story.  No ethical lines?  No problem.  At least the readership now knows where the Sedan based paper stands.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Of course, it's interesting to see tht the publisher of the Prairie Star would drive all the way to Howard on the day when the core of Elk Lonnected, LLC would be staging a mass protest at the commission meeting.  I've seen no one from the paper at a commission meeting in over 2 years.  Was his presence, with camera, and his long winded editorial an accident or coincidence?  Doubtful.

If it walks like a duck & talks like a duck .....

Ross

Yes, where are the ethics, only to show up at our County Commissioners meeting, for the Konnected bunch whom he says he is affiliated with?

I was speaking with a man about this editorial where Rudy was IMHO alluding to Gary Hebb or Doug Ritz being evil or corrupt by asking such a question, even though he said No it doesn't.  I told the man I found it to be despicable and rude and crude to plant such a seed of doubt over our county government, and the man agreed with me.

Well, I said, I wonder how Mr. Taylor would feel if the county changed papers for our official newspaper. The man said it wouldn't be the first time and he said either Cedar Vale or some other community did that a few years ago. He could not remember what community for sure.

Perhaps, that is what our county needs to do since, Mr. Taylor is Konnected and has such high regard for the company Elk Konnected, LLC over our elected officials.

Or, perhaps, he would prefer to drop his bias and print an apology to  Elk County citizens and its elected officials.

Just my thoughts. I wonder what the majority of the Elk County taxpayers might think?

Do they like a newspaper that disses our county in this fashion?

After all it is the majority that counts isn't it?
It's not just some little clique that counts, huh?

ELK@KC

You have been planting seeds of doubt about our county officials for a longtime. You have planted seeds of doubt about the school board and about the people of Howard. I would say that if anyone has done damage to elk county it is you and a couple of your followers. How many times have you put erroneous information out here just to make your point. I know a big percent of the people think you have done more damage to elk county than anyone.

Patriot

Talk about giving a lousy impression....

ELK@KC...

It seems that you aren't exactly the queen of perfect & polite.... and probably not the conservative you have pretended to be since 2008... at least not when it comes to your shots at those who disagree with local policies and politicians.  Yeah, you're the sweet innocent one with nothing but nice things to say...

Quote from: ELK@KC on September 28, 2008, 08:07:10 AM
SDM, That is funny coming from you, since you are the number one name caller on the forum.  Instead of just disagreeing with the subject,You seem to enjoy putting down people that disagree with you.

Quote from: ELK@KC on March 04, 2010, 07:38:12 PM
RED you are obviously not a farmer...,
I think you need to stick with your TV Junkyard business.

Quote from: ELK@KC on November 30, 2009, 12:20:08 PM
ANMAR, you are so full of yourself, you seem to have a very distinct inferiority complex... we also are sure that you are sexually confused, some think you are a male wanting to be a female and some think you are a female wanting to be a male. Hopefully you will get some help... You belong on a California Pelosi forum.

Quote from: ELK@KC on July 27, 2009, 12:13:05 PM
ANWAR... my husband and my neighbors  says that you are totally full of crap.

Quote from: ELK@KC on November 11, 2009, 07:07:43 PM
Why is it that Liberals are ashamed to be labelled a Liberal. Diane you are about as much a Moderate as Joe Biden

To Sixdogsmom...
Quote from: ELK@KC on September 28, 2009, 09:10:00 AM
A quote from Elk County's own Nancy Pelosi

Quote from: ELK@KC on June 21, 2011, 06:45:44 PM
Steve, you could be head of the Greenwood County Tea Party, with Headquarters in Piedmont. I can see the the rallys now, with you on the stage to show how much love there is in the party you could kiss your Goat on Stage.

Ross

Quote from: ELK@KC on February 01, 2013, 09:09:10 PM
You have been planting seeds of doubt about our county officials for a longtime.

Oh is that so!
Just where is the doubt that last year there were two Konnected Kounty Kommissioners?

Where is the doubt that Elk Konnected, LLC made the suggestion that the two Konnected Kounty Kommissioners hire the Youth Development Employee and that the two Konnected Kounty Kommissioners then voted to hire her?

Where is that doubt exactly?  There is no seed of doubt? Show us where, please?

You have planted seeds of doubt about the school board and about the people of Howard. I would say that if anyone has done damage to elk county it is you and a couple of your followers.

What seed of doubt are you talking about?
Isn't the West Elk School Board President on the Elk Konnected, LLC Steering Committee and hasn't he had his name on their web page since it's inception as a point of contact?
Check it out, it says David Whetstone 620-374-2296 at http://www.publicsquarecommunities.com/community/elk/

And the Steering Committee Jennifer Brummel, Julie Englebrecht, Liz Hendricks, Tommie Provence, David Whetstone at http://www.publicsquarecommunities.com/community/elk/steering.php

Can you show us where the seed of doubt is?

How many times have you put erroneous information out here just to make your point.

Would you be so good as to show us some of that erroneous information?
Have I made an occasional error, sure I'm human, and I believe any error made by me was corrected.
But do I print a newspaper, no!   
And haven't I repeatedly asked people not to listen to me, but to think for themselves?

I know a big percent of the people think you have done more damage to elk county than anyone.

I'm sure you think you do, and you can think anything you want?

But you know what. I know of a larger percent that voted out one of the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and probably the majority of them were from Howard. And I gave them kudos for recognizing a problem and tending to it.

Let's hear some more of your thoughts, I find them rather interesting.

Have a good night, I'm gonna get ready for bed now.
I'll check back tomorrow.

Ross

Oh, one more question, if someone has an answer.

How long is our ex-county commissioner allowed to continue to advertise herself as County Commissioner on her web site for Elk Konnected,LLC?

At http://www.publicsquarecommunities.com/community/elk/

Just where are the ethics?

Good night.

redcliffsw

Quote from: Patriot on February 01, 2013, 06:22:34 PM
Of course, it's interesting to see tht the publisher of the Prairie Star would drive all the way to Howard on the day when the core of Elk Lonnected, LLC would be staging a mass protest at the commission meeting.  I've seen no one from the paper at a commission meeting in over 2 years.  Was his presence, with camera, and his long winded editorial an accident or coincidence?  Doubtful.

If it walks like a duck & talks like a duck .....

It just goes to show that it's not only the Obama gorup with an agenda to change this country and
it's been in the making for a long time.  The Republican agenda is not much different. 

By the way, the Prairie Star was not the first communist paper in Chautauqua/Elk County. 
The Progressive Community near Cedar Vale published a newspaper in the 1870's. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk