Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

Quote from: readyaimduck on December 29, 2012, 01:48:18 PM
QuoteThis is about the Konnected President of the School Board and possibly an NGO, thinking....]

and that, right there is the topic for today!

Space???  how dare you mom70x7 to ask Ross for documented specifics specifics.  You SHOULD have asked:  "Why hasn't the facilitator, that we as taxpayers paid for, thought of how to minimize that space????" Have they even see the school rooms on a regular unscheduled visit"  Are they Konnected too?  (tongue out of cheek now)

Ross, Should people ask questions of our Government?   Yes
Do we always look at the decisions as favorable?  No.  Why? 
In this scenario, the WHOLE picture is what matters.....education, teachers, and Pride.

You, my dear have taken this School  issue and attached a wide paint brush to paint one, but many small negative pictures .
The local county government is one thing.....however to spill this theory over to the school district (yes, I understand a KONEECTED member is one of the GROUP!) is another..

goat head (my term for go ahead) and pick me apart.  Seperately my statements will mean something totally different than the WHOLE concept of my idea.

If you didn't elect the members of the school board to bid your calling as you collectively wish, then call them out on a decision?  Is that how you run the county?

ready

HUH???

redcliffsw

Why not close down the Elk County schools?  Government should not provide an education
to anyone as far I can tell. 

That ought to make the education lobby happy - of course the government does not owe
them a job either.

Can you tell I'm not into promoting "The Progressive Community"?

Diane Amberg

fight the urge to respond....fight the urge to respond....fight the urge to respond...don't feed the gopher. :angel:

readyaimduck

mom, I wasn't referring to you.  Only that you shouldn't confuse the facts with opinions!   :'(
ready

oldfart

mom you said what I said all this time ek  kon. does for kids not the rest of us maybe I had kids too early in life

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 30, 2012, 01:11:41 PM
fight the urge to respond....fight the urge to respond....fight the urge to respond...don't feed the gopher. :angel:

I fought the urge Diane, but the urge won out.

Perhaps we should listen to the long distant
overly educated konnected Diane and ignore everything
we know and let others think for us!

For instance a tiny little group of people belonging to an NGO.

CHECK PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD FOR BRILLIANCE!

Diane Amberg

Fine. Then listen to the wise Red and close 'em down...What will you have accomplished? ::)

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg link=topic=11780.msg202519#msg202519 d

That is theate=1356919855

Fine. Then listen to the wise Red and close 'em down...What will
you have accomplished? ::)

That is a very proper konnected response is it?
Especially after posting, fight the urge to respond.
ROTFLMAO! LOL

That is real sensible thinking on your part IMO!

The great konnected way isn't it?

SEE PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD FOR LOTS MORE WISDOM. LOL

mtcookson

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 30, 2012, 08:10:55 PM
Fine. Then listen to the wise Red and close 'em down...What will you have accomplished? ::)

By closing down public schools [and keeping government completely out of anything school related]? That would begin the healing process this country desperately needs. Having only private schools or home schooling, if one is able, would mark a huge turning point for this country allowing us to rebuild it to its former glory. Oh, how nice that would be.

Ross

Quote from: mtcookson on December 31, 2012, 10:37:32 AM
By closing down public schools [and keeping government completely out of anything school related]? That would begin the healing process this country desperately needs. Having only private schools or home schooling, if one is able, would mark a huge turning point for this country allowing us to rebuild it to its former glory. Oh, how nice that would be.

Outstanding post mtcookson .

I taught many a sailor aboard ship, but those methods would not work well with children, LOL

Having worked for the federal government for twenty years and witnessed first hand the amount of lying even or the petty stuff, I wonder how we can trust any of them at the top of the food chain.

If I felt remotely qualified to home school, I would, but I don't, so I won't.

I know my limitations. And as I pointed out there are certified teachers out there that are not really qualified. That was also brought to my attention by the school board and their hired Proffessor/Facilitator.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk