Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on December 13, 2012, 12:24:19 PM

Have we become an Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds and to believe everything someone says to us ??

Sure I plagiarize. Because I got no edumacation in college.

Plagarism is one thing.  Violating copyright laws is another. 

How many times have you used the first sentence in red above?  Of those, how many times have you attributed the source of that statement?  I believe that Wesley Pruden and The Washington Times, of which he is editor emeritus, are entitled to the intelectual property rights that attach to copyrighted material.

Here is the webpage article that Ross lifted this statement from:  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/26/pruden-when-a-quake-really-was-a-quake/  fifth paragraph, second sentence.  Website accessed on December 13, 2012 at 7:30.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on December 13, 2012, 07:33:55 PM
Plagarism is one thing.  Violating copyright laws is another. 

How many times have you used the first sentence in red above?  Of those, how many times have you attributed the source of that statement?  I believe that Wesley Pruden and The Washington Times, of which he is editor emeritus, are entitled to the intelectual property rights that attach to copyrighted material.

Here is the webpage article that Ross lifted this statement from:  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/26/pruden-when-a-quake-really-was-a-quake/  fifth paragraph, second sentence.  Website accessed on December 13, 2012 at 7:30.

So why did you just do the same thing? I was unaware but you were not. Now do you go back and delete the quotes.
You quoted something that you knew was copie right protected, same violation and you did it when you knew it violated copy right laws. You copied the same exact words, no excuse, now is there?
Brilliant way to backstab a person and to create a diversion in order to avoid answering a few questions?

You rock dude. nice job! Keep up the good work?
Did you learn that from your NGO? Is that a good technique!

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on December 13, 2012, 08:08:33 PM
I knew you couldn't answer any questions.

And I know that you will keep asking the same ones over and over and over, all the while adding in new ones, never comprehending the answers when they are presented to you, because they don't match what your closed-mind has already decided is the truth.

Then you will mis-quote, mis-hear, mis-spell, mis-emphasize, missing everything while twisting words and statements in whatever manner you desire to, putting words that you want to hear into the mouths of others.

I am not the only one that feels this way about the way you go about things.  I'm just one of the few that have the nerve to call a spade a spade!

Oh, and where is your ol' shucks type of excuse for violating others intellectual property rights?  You're right-wing aren't you?  All hyped up about how U.N. Agenda 21 is supposedly being foisted upon America, even right there in good 'ol Elk County.  How everyone's property rights are going to be taken away. 

Gee, I hope you didn't just realize you hold yet another hypocritical double-standard.

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on December 13, 2012, 08:20:30 PM
So why did you just do the same thing?

I thought about that same issue, but came to the conclusion that the only way to document your copyright violation, was to quote you doing it.  Otherwise you would have the opportunity to go back and delete it, now wouldn't you?  

Addition to this post, since Ross went backand changed his after I wrote this one!

Ross, I was referring above to the quote you lifted from wisegeek.

In regards to the one from the Washington Times - I attributed the quote to the person who wrote it, and linked to the source of the material.  In doing so, I didn't break the copyright of the Washington Times, since it is permisible to quote their publication, so long as you attribute the author and the source site.

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse, and this applies to copyright law as well as any other law.  You're old enough to know that.

flintauqua

Ross, do you have any morals?  Oh wait I know the answer to that, so I shouldn't be surprised to have you wait to till I post a response to one of your posts, then see that you went back and changed your post after reading mine.

Wow, how mature!  I know you are old enough to know right from wrong, but I guess you lack the maturity, morals and ethics that normally come with those years.

You see how I was kind enough to the readers to bring attention to the fact that I materially edited my post.  I don't if I am simply correcting an error in punctuation or spelling, but if what I change alters the post even minorly, I try to make sure folks know I did it.

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on December 13, 2012, 08:20:30 PM
So why did you just do the same thing? I was unaware but you were not. Now do you go back and delete the quotes.
You quoted something that you knew was copie right protected, same violation and you did it when you knew it violated copy right laws. You copied the same exact words, no excuse, now is there?
Brilliant way to backstab a person and to create a diversion in order to avoid answering a few questions?

You rock dude. nice job! Keep up the good work?
Did you learn that from your NGO? Is that a good technique!

Just making sure it doesn't get changed yet again.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on December 13, 2012, 08:52:38 PM
Ross, do you have any morals?  Oh wait I know the answer to that, so I shouldn't be surprised to have you wait to till I post a response to one of your posts, then see that you went back and changed your post after reading mine.

I don't go back and change anything.
Far more morals then you. I don't back stab?

Wow, how mature!  I know you are old enough to know right from wrong, but I guess you lack the maturity, morals and ethics that normally come with those years.

Am I the Konnected kounty kommissioner and her little Konnected kounty kommissioner that would go before the County Commissioners Board and make a mockery of it by havine my NGO ask me for money and vote to give it to myself. Now that my friend is very disrespectful towardw the citizens of Elk County and totally lacks morals and ethicks doesn't it? How low can your Non Governmental Organization sink?  Oh yea, voting for the "Neighborhood Revitalization Program against the wishes of the people except perhaps a few associated with their NGO, right? You see this is really not about me. This thread is about the deception of our great and honorable Konnected Kounty Kommissioners. But just a few more weeks and they loose control over our county governement, don't they? What happens then? What happens to the has been?

You see how I was kind enough to the readers to bring attention to the fact that I materially edited my post.  I don't if I am simply correcting an error in punctuation or spelling, but if what I change alters the post even minorly, I try to make sure folks know I did it.

What a bunch of crap? Very transparent as a put on IMO.

Try impressing by answering a few questions?
Wait a minute you Followers aren't allowed to know anything are you/
You are only allowed to follow right, isn't that why you are called Followers?

Can you go to your leaders and ask for some answers, will they confide in you>
Boy, I hope they can!

Have a good noght.

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on December 13, 2012, 09:38:12 PM
I don't go back and change anything.

Wait a minute you Followers aren't allowed to know anything are you/
You are only allowed to follow right, isn't that why you are called Followers?

Can you go to your leaders and ask for some answers, will they confide in you>
Have a good noght.

1.  You did exactly what I called you on, and you know it.  So now I guess I will add out and out lier to your list of attributes.

2.  I am not a Follower.  Neither are nearly all the others who have the temerity to come on here and refute the misinformation and outright lies that you contrive and spew forth onto the world through this internet portal.

Have I been truthful today?  You bet, every statement in every post.

Have I been harsh today?  Yes.  

Have I had even worse harshness and visciousness applied to me both publicly and privately on and off this Forum?  Yes.  

Am I sick and tired of this crap?  Yes.  

But I am also sick and tired of sitting back and seeing the county of my birth, members of my extended family, my former neighbors, and my friends being lambasted and having their character assassinated day-in and day-out by the likes of you, someone who has had the life experience to know right from wrong but somehow still lacks a moral compass and apparently doesn't have an ethical bone in his body.

Charles

Patriot

Quote from: flintauqua on December 13, 2012, 10:15:40 PM

Am I sick and tired of this crap?  Yes.  

But I am also sick and tired of sitting back and seeing the county of my birth, members of my extended family, my former neighbors, and my friends being lambasted and having their character assassinated day-in and day-out by the likes of you, someone who has had the life experience to know right from wrong but somehow still lacks a moral compass and apparently doesn't have an ethical bone in his body.

Then for heaven sake, Chuck, why in God's name do you inflame things by attacking?  Surely you've realized by now you aren't likely to change the object(s) of your frustration. 

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk