Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on December 13, 2012, 01:54:31 AM
Are you saying I am a follower, and was being nasty and threatening?  If so, none of what you stated is true.  I am also not a visionary in the way you mean it, though I have a lot more vision than you do.

I guess I may be sayng you sure soumd like one and that is just my personal opinion.

What now, is being a Konnected visionary a bad thing now with all those fancy visions?
Didn't your remarks about the Moline Grade School enhance the vision of re-opening it?

Why did you elevate Konnected citizens to a proper noun of Konnected Citizen.  You did that, not me.  Is it not true that those who are in Elk Konnected are also citizens?

Right here, read it, you called them Konnected Citizens,
I simply, said I had never heard to the term before. So don't lay the blame on me.
I did not do any elevating, if that is what has happened.
Quote from: flintauqua on December 12, 2012, 10:58:44 PM
2.  No one within or outside of Elk Konnected told me to do anything.  I am merely trying to correct information that you have presented.  Why is it that anyone that disagrees with you has to be 'Konnected'.  Konnected citizens are not the only ones that might have first-hand information that contradicts your assumptions.

Why must you always attach an assumption or implication to anything that is written that is detrimental to your view of things? 

Do you mean sort of like your own vision by making this statement?

There are many members of Elk Konnected, LLC.  I have known most of them personally for many years, and their names have appeared on this website many times.  Why are you still asking the same question that has been answered repeatedly?

How many? 5? 6? 10?

Well anyway, perhaps, because I haven't read any names except for Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Hendricks and Liebau and The Konnected Kounty Economic Development and Youth Development and Konnected School Board President.
But who are the registered or bonafide members of Elk Konnected, LLC members not just the Followers?

Hey, I'm listening for real answers!

You didn't answer, what would be the most economical to build new class rooms for the grade school students in the form of a wing to West Elk or to re-open the Moline Grade school with a few repairs?

So do you really think the citizens and taxpayers outside of Howard will vote for a new bond package during the hard economical times of austerity and major perpetual stimulus packages? Do you really believe that or perhaps do you believe they would prefer some common sense?

ELK@KC

Flint, I think Ross just made a typo , kind of like the 60,000square house being built. After all isn't a metal building on a concrete slab kind of like a portable building, NOT.

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on December 13, 2012, 06:25:21 AM
I guess I may be sayng you sure soumd like one and that is just my personal opinion.

What now, is being a Konnected visionary a bad thing now with all those fancy visions?
Didn't your remarks about the Moline Grade School enhance the vision of re-opening it?

Right here, read it, you called them Konnected Citizens,
I simply, said I had never heard to the term before. So don't lay the blame on me.
I did not do any elevating, if that is what has happened.
Do you mean sort of like your own vision by making this statement?

How many? 5? 6? 10?

Well anyway, perhaps, because I haven't read any names except for Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Hendricks and Liebau and The Konnected Kounty Economic Development and Youth Development and Konnected School Board President.
But who are the registered or bonafide members of Elk Konnected, LLC members not just the Followers?

You didn't answer, what would be the most economical to build new class rooms for the grade school students in the form of a wing to West Elk or to re-open the Moline Grade school with a few repairs?

So do you really think the citizens and taxpayers outside of Howard will vote for a new bond package during the hard economical times of austerity and major perpetual stimulus packages? Do you really believe that or perhaps do you believe they would prefer some common sense?

Ross - there is a big difference between Konnected citizen (small c) [Reply 5040 - "Konnected citizens are not the only ones that might have first-hand information that contradicts your assumptions."] and Konnected Citizen (capital c) [Reply 5041 - "This, I believe is the first time I have heard the term Konnected Citizens and I find that very interesting."].  

You did that, not me.  And it wasn't a typo on your part, it was on purpose.  My statement merely meant a citizen as in a person, a resident, a member of society.  By capitalizing it, you made it into a proper noun, as if it was a title.  And you did it on purpose.

You also tried to make it seem as if I was advocating the return of the grade school classes to the former Moline Grade School grounds, which I am not.  [Reply 5041 - "But perhaps if your point is strong enough all the more reason to reopen the Moline Grade School with it's gymnasium"].  That was not my point and you know it, just more gerrymandering of statements made by others - twisted into something that they are not, so you can make it appear someone else is saying what you want to hear, and want others to believe.

This is why so few people choose to ever engage you on this Forum.  You elevate, escalate, and enhance others writings to make things sound more provacative, taking others words and making them into something they are not.  And you do it on purpose!  

Your continual excuse of making a typographical error wore thin a long time ago.

[Reply 5039 - "It's just to bad the leaders and the visionaries don't join us.Perhaps one day they will come out of hiding, do you suppose?"]

Why would they?  All you would do is manipulate their statements and use them against them.  What you do is worse than gotcha tactics or even yellow journalism.  And you do it on purpose.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on December 13, 2012, 08:54:49 AM
Ross - there is a big difference between Konnected citizen (small c) [Reply 5040 - "Konnected citizens are not the only ones that might have first-hand information that contradicts your assumptions."] and Konnected Citizen (capital c) [Reply 5041 - "This, I believe is the first time I have heard the term Konnected Citizens and I find that very interesting."]. 

Yadda, yadda, yadda.  Nothing said.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit, right?
Sure I put the capital C on there to emphasize your comment, not denying that at all.

You did that, not me.  And it wasn't a typo on your part, it was on purpose.  My statement merely meant a citizen as in a person, a resident, a member of society.  By capitalizing it, you made it into a proper noun, as if it was a title.  And you did it on purpose.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.  Nothing said. Except my errors are Purposeful, very interesting!
I do recognize I failed to communicate my point properly or you miscontrued the point, but heck I can't find that college diploma.

Sure, I put the capital C on there, to emphasize your comment, not denying that at all.

You also tried to make it seem as if I was advocating the return of the grade school classes to the former Moline Grade School grounds, which I am not.  [Reply 5041 - "But perhaps if your point is strong enough all the more reason to reopen the Moline Grade School with it's gymnasium"].  That was not my point and you know it, just more gerrymandering of statements made by others - twisted into something that they are not, so you can make it appear someone else is saying what you want to hear, and want others to believe.

I did not twist anything. I asked you and received no answer, why?
More of that  Yadda, yadda, yadda,  Nothing said, Nothing answered, why?
Here read it again:
Quote from: Ross on December 13, 2012, 06:25:21 AM

So, do you really think the citizens and taxpayers outside of Howard will vote for a new bond package during these hard economical times of austerity and major perpetual stimulus packages? Do you really believe that or perhaps do you believe they would prefer some common sense?

I did suggest that you made some strong points about re-opening thew Moline Grade Schools and that was not meant to be offensive but merely a compliment.  So who is twisting who's words?

Others have also made strong points for re-opening the school. For instance over crowding of students.

This is why so few people choose to ever engage you on this Forum.  You elevate, escalate, and enhance others writings to make things sound more provacative, taking others words and making them into something they are not.  And you do it on purpose!

Wow! You make me sound like a college educated scholar and this high school flunky, redneck hick appreciates the compliment! Thank you. Too bad it's not the truth. Where was that dad gum diploma when a person needs it?

No, I think you are wrong in your assessment, I think they are afraid of open and honest dialog and that perhaps they don't like having the truth be known. Now don't get your feathers all ruffled, I'm entitled to my personal opinion just as you are.

Your continual excuse of making a typographical error wore thin a long time ago.

What! I'm not allowed typographical errors?
How about misspelling of words?
How about bad grammer?
Am I allowed poor punctuation?

Check out your typographical error or was that intentional?
No space after the period between the sentences?
Really, I don't mind the error and I bet it ain't your first.
I do understand that, because, I don't always use spell checker.

[Reply 5039 - "It's just to bad the leaders and the visionaries don't join us.Perhaps one day they will come out of hiding, do you suppose?"]

Why would they?  All you would do is manipulate their statements and use them against them.  What you do is worse than gotcha tactics or even yellow journalism.  And you do it on purpose.

What the heck is yellow journalism?
Please stop talking over my head!
Now I gatta Google that!

I must have at least a PHD by your assessment, how lucky can a guy be that has no college time under his belt at all. I must be so good that the really college educated can not comprehend my superior abilities. But what the heck, I don't either, isn't that amazing. LOL  I only understand the truth. And that frequently elludes me in this thread.

All that Razzle Dazzle is over my head.

So could you provide some simple answers to the above question?
Inquisitive minds would like to know?

Thank you ever so much for your time and input!
I wasn't aware how wide spread poverty is in the US until this morning when I heard on the radio that 150 million people are living at or near or below the official poverty level. And someone said at the meeting the other night that Elk County is one of the poorest counties in Kansas? Did you know that? Would you take that information into account when making financial decisions? Would you also take into account the continuing reduction of Elk County's population?

Ross

Well golly gee, ya think I'm journalist now, how about that?
I just don't believe I fit the mold of a journalist?
I looked up yellow journalism at http://academic2.american.edu/~wjc/yellowjo/
It's not all bad, it helps sell newspapers and the news media in general.
Are you by chance against the economics of selling newspapers?
Why would they?  All you would do is manipulate their statements and use them against them.  What you do is worse than gotcha tactics or even yellow journalism.  And you do it on purpose.
How can I use their statements against them, unless of course their statements are misleading. But then all I do is ask for clarification? Asking questions must be wrong, is that right it?
Where is the gotcha if their statements are complete and truthful?
I'm sorry your ideas do not fit my profile.

However, I believe the Konnected Kounty Kommissioner and her NGO do fit the discription?
And I also believe that the term yellow journalism probably fits their style, right along with the school board wanting a plan to build/construct and along with the County Commissioners "Neighborhood Revitalivation Program"!
Yes sir, Mr. flintaqua I think you hit the nail right on the head!

And that go hand in hand with:
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC from Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Hendricks and Liebau reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about Elk Konnected, LLC actual goals. It would be nice to have some clarification.
"There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of empirical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.
When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of one way communication such as a newspaper, then others must ask why ? "
Have we become an Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds and to believe everything someone says to us ??
Even Professor/Dr. Christman suggested communication on the internet with the citizens. Is he wrong?
Sure I plagiarize. Because I got no edumacation in college.
But thanks again for considering me educated enough to know yellow journalism, especially since  I don't even know journalism.

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on December 13, 2012, 10:52:59 AM

Yadda, yadda, yadda.  Nothing said.
Sure I put the capital C on there to emphasize your comment, not denying that at all.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.  Nothing said. Except my errors are Purposeful, very interesting!
I do recognize I failed to communicate my point properly or you miscontrued the point, but heck I can't find that college diploma.

Sure, I put the capital C on there, to emphasize your comment, not denying that at all.

I did not twist anything. I asked you and received no answer, why?
More of that  Yadda, yadda, yadda,  Nothing said, Nothing answered, why?
Here read it again:
I did suggest that you made some strong points about re-opening thew Moline Grade Schools and that was not meant to be offensive but merely a compliment.  So who is twisting who's words?

Others have also made strong points for re-opening the school. For instance over crowding of students.

Wow! You make me sound like a college educated scholar and this high school flunky, redneck hick appreciates the compliment! Thank you. Too bad it's not the truth. Where was that dad gum diploma when a person needs it?

No, I think you are wrong in your assessment, I think they are afraid of open and honest dialog and that perhaps they don't like having the truth be known. Now don't get your feathers all ruffled, I'm entitled to my personal opinion just as you are.

What! I'm not allowed typographical errors?
How about misspelling of words?
How about bad grammer?
Am I allowed poor punctuation?

Check out your typographical error or was that intentional?
No space after the period between the sentences?
Really, I don't mind the error and I bet it ain't your first.
I do understand that, because, I don't always use spell checker.

What the heck is yellow journalism?
Please stop talking over my head!
Now I gatta Google that!

I must have at least a PHD by your assessment, how lucky can a guy be that has no college time under his belt at all. I must be so good that the really college educated can not comprehend my superior abilities. But what the heck, I don't either, isn't that amazing. LOL  I only understand the truth. And that frequently elludes me in this thread.

All that Razzle Dazzle is over my head.

So could you provide some simple answers to the above question?
Inquisitive minds would like to know?

Thank you ever so much for your time and input!
I wasn't aware how wide spread poverty is in the US until this morning when I heard on the radio that 150 million people are living at or near or below the official poverty level. And someone said at the meeting the other night that Elk County is one of the poorest counties in Kansas? Did you know that? Would you take that information into account when making financial decisions? Would you also take into account the continuing reduction of Elk County's population?

Quote from: Ross on December 13, 2012, 12:24:19 PM
Well golly gee, ya think I'm journalist now, how about that?
I just don't believe I fit the mold of a journalist?
I looked up yellow journalism at http://academic2.american.edu/~wjc/yellowjo/
It's not all bad, it helps sell newspapers and the news media in general.
Are you by chance against the economics of selling newspapers?How can I use their statements against them, unless of course their statements are misleading. But then all I do is ask for clarification? Asking questions must be wrong, is that right it?
Where is the gotcha if their statements are complete and truthful?
I'm sorry your ideas do not fit my profile.

However, I believe the Konnected Kounty Kommissioner and her NGO do fit the discription?
And I also believe that the term yellow journalism probably fits their style, right along with the school board wanting a plan to build/construct and along with the County Commissioners "Neighborhood Revitalivation Program"!
Yes sir, Mr. flintaqua I think you hit the nail right on the head!

And that go hand in hand with:
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC from Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Hendricks and Liebau reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about Elk Konnected, LLC actual goals. It would be nice to have some clarification.
"There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of empirical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.
When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of one way communication such as a newspaper, then others must ask why ? "
Have we become an Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds and to believe everything someone says to us ??
Even Professor/Dr. Christman suggested communication on the internet with the citizens. Is he wrong?
Sure I plagiarize. Because I got no edumacation in college.
But thanks again for considering me educated enough to know yellow journalism, especially since  I don't even know journalism.

Ross, you are so far off the deep end, I don't even know where to start.

1.  I did not say your errors are "purposeful"  I said that you do it on purpose.  Any sixth grader can figure out the difference!

2.  You put the capital C on Citizen to change it's meaning, pure and simple, not to just add emphasis.  

3.  I never "made some strong points about re-opening thew Moline Grade Schools".  For the very last time - QUIT PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH AND THE MOUTHS OF OTHERS!  And the typographical error inside the quotes is yours not mine, I copy and pasted what you typed.

4.  Speaking of typographical errors - you call me out for making one and then quoted this - [Reply 5039 - "It's just to bad the leaders and the visionaries don't join us.Perhaps one day they will come out of hiding, do you suppose?"] - The typographical error of no spacing between the sentences is yours not mine.  So is using to instead of too.  I copy and pasted this directly from your post.

5.  The "unedumacated hick"  (your spelling not mine) thing is growing very old also.  You are not fooling anyone.  You are aware of what you are doing, and when called on it you make up some excuse.  You've used your lack of a college education, your supposed propensity for typographical errors, your hearing aid that is selective in what gets translated to your brain, and others.  Time for some new excuses.

6.  I did not call you a journalist.  I said "What you do is worse than gotcha tactics or even yellow journalism."  Where in that statement did I call you a journalist.  Do you wear contacts or glasses?  If so, they must be selective in what they translate to your brain also, just like your hearing aids.

There's more, and maybe I'll continue later.  I can only respond to so much of your total nonsense at one time.

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

ELK@KC

Flint, you really have Ross pegged to a T. Everytime I get around a conversation that brings up Toss, people tell me they are really tired of the trash and crap he makes up about others and Elk County. He has done a lot of Damage to Elk County.

Ross

Quote from: ELK@KC on December 13, 2012, 02:51:17 PM
Flint, you really have Ross pegged to a T. Everytime I get around a conversation that brings up Toss, people tell me they are really tired of the trash and crap he makes up about others and Elk County. He has done a lot of Damage to Elk County.

Wowwe what a whopper.
Keep it up, I know you can do better then that?

But I notice you have no answers to the questions either?

Try these two questions, do you have any answers,:
1. What happened to the daycare center in Moline?
2. Ia it just another one of Elk konnected, LLC's failures?

Please if you can't handle the pressure, don't answer, I'll understand.

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on November 26, 2012, 08:48:46 PM

I am a redneck and proud to be one. Thank You!

Let me remincd you what a redneck is.

In the 19th century, there was a turn in how terms like redneck were used. The word redneck, in particular, was no longer viewed purely as slander, but as a badge of pride. Among those who shared this sentiment, it stood for someone who believed in self-determination and individual freedom.

The sentence in blue above is taken word for word from the third paragraph of the webpage at this site:  http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-redneck.htm which I accessed on December 13, 2012 at 6:30 pm  CST.

I accessed this sites' Terms and Conditions page, located at:  http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-wisegeeks-terms-and-conditions.htm on December 13, 2012 at 6:40 pm CST.  

Those who post electronically the copyrighted material on aforementioned site would do themselves well to read said terms and conditions of use.

Some people on this Forum might want to start reading up on copyright infringement.  Just saying.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on December 13, 2012, 02:47:11 PM
Ross, you are so far off the deep end, I don't even know where to start.

Try starting with this is your way of avoiding the questions!
Try ending with you have no answers to the questions!
I think that should work just fine.

1.   I did not say your errors are "purposeful"  I said that you do it on purpose.  Any sixth grader can figure out the difference!

Well I did admit to not having an education, especially a college edumaction, so please clarify what you mean and educate myself and a few other people, please? Oops you don't have answers to questions either do you?

2.  You put the capital C on Citizen to change it's meaning, pure and simple, not to just add emphasis. 

Oh you are a long distant mind reader now. Well it didn't work to well, sorry!
I stated why I did what I did and you seem to have a problem with it and pretend you can read my mind. Pretend can be fun, right?

I will repeat myself just for you. I put the capital "C" on citizens only to emphasize that you called them Konnected "C"itizens because I had never heard them called that.

3.  I never "made some strong points about re-opening thew Moline Grade Schools".  For the very last time - QUIT PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH AND THE MOUTHS OF OTHERS!  And the typographical error inside the quotes is yours not mine, I copy and pasted what you typed.

I find the following very strong points for re-opening the school, they are not portable buildings. I like what you said, here it is:
1.  The only building (singular) on the Moline Grade School property that is not part of the two main buildings is an all steel, built on-site, metal building on a concrete slab that housed the pre-school when the grade school was in operation.  It is not a 'portable' or 'modular'.  I don't know where you came up with the information you have posted, including the plural "they" part.  I have lived or owned property adjacent to the Grade School since 1983, so I think I might have first hand information on this subject.
I didn't put those words in your mouth or on your finger tips.

4.  Speaking of typographical errors - you call me out for making one and then quoted this - [Reply 5039 - "It's just to bad the leaders and the visionaries don't join us.Perhaps one day they will come out of hiding, do you suppose?"] - The typographical error of no spacing between the sentences is yours not mine.  So is using to instead of too.  I copy and pasted this directly from your post.

Oops, ROFLMAO, I really am off the deep end. That should have gave you a good laugh as well. A Very funny error. I'm human. I beg your forgiveness, I am so sorry even though I am laughing at myself. Thanks for correcting me.

5.  The "unedumacated hick"  (your spelling not mine) thing is growing very old also.  You are not fooling anyone.  You are aware of what you are doing, and when called on it you make up some excuse.  You've used your lack of a college education, your supposed propensity for typographical errors, your hearing aid that is selective in what gets translated to your brain, and others.  Time for some new excuses.

Well, dog gone I guess I just ass/u/me d the wrong thing as an implication because of the phraseology and the term I had never heard of "yellow journalism" is the reason I took your comment the way I did. So what was that then, a form of cyber bullying?

6.   I did not call you a journalist.  I said "What you do is worse than gotcha tactics or even yellow journalism."  Where in that statement did I call you a journalist.  Do you wear contacts or glasses?  If so, they must be selective in what they translate to your brain also, just like your hearing aids.
Yes, I wear hearing aids and glasses and I have cataracts. And if you wish to punish me for handicaps hear a couple more to use. I have two artificial knees and pretty severe arthritis in my shoulders and in my ankles. And I am developing a problem walking due to arthritis in my hip. Oh least I forget my right knee is curved in due to the doctor having to put a rod in there when he replaced my artificial knee that went bad and it tends to make me walk a little funny.  So there, have fun with all of it. I promise not to be offended, because I accept my faults for what they are. And I earned each and every one of them handicaps.

There's more, and maybe I'll continue later.  I can only respond to so much of your total nonsense at one time.

Oh boy, bring it on, we all love suspense! I can hardly wait for chapter TWO.

The diversion has been fun, but lets move on to the main topic of this thread, shall we?

In the mean time answer a couple more question, please! Who are the bonefide, registered, or official members of Elk Konnected, LLC . Give it some thought, take your time. I bet you can't name even 10 of them, so I won't ask you to go for 20. Isn't elk Konnected, LLC just  a tiny little NGO of failures? If not what are they? What do they do? Where is the Quality of Life they put up on their web sight?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk