Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Jd298bd2 on November 26, 2012, 09:36:13 AM
I have nothing to do with  ElkKonnect, I just love Elk county and it is sad for me to see the damage that Ross and company are doing to it. Ross you are a really sick and twisted individual. Personally I think you border on slander and harassment and I would like to see someone challenge you in court on it. You say you furnish evidence, I see very little evidence, just your claims off all kinds of trash.

Sick.  Twisted.  Slander.  Harassment.  Desire for legal action.

Yet another player who has nothing more to offer than personal attacks and name calling, but who has no willingness (or ability) to answer valid questions about government or debate issues.  Is there nobody willing to discuss the core issues... or is it that questionable actions of secretive government/NGO alignments are acceptable and being questioned evokes the natural defenses of unprincipled people?

The primary damage being done to Elk County is done by residents who act negatively to 'outsiders' and create an unwelcoming atmosphere and by official public policies that keep tax rates high & unfavorable to growth, roads less driveable, and prosperity less reachable.

If Ross and company are so powerful as to 'damage' Elk County so irreparably, then Elk County is in serious trouble indeed.

By the way, sparky, defamation in written form is libel, not slander.  A perfect example would be groundless claims in writing that a person is sick and twisted.  I do hope you have an MD in Psychiatry and are qualified to diagnose someone as 'sick and twisted'.

By the way, welcome to the forum.  Though joining at 9:22 AM and launching a personal attack at 9:36 AM is a bit disingenuous, IMO.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Ahem...just for information.
'' Defamation'' includes both libel and slander.Slander is spoken or heard and libel is  publicly seen or printed. If there is intent to harm or harm is done, a legal case may be made,especially when no proof of wrong doing is or can be made.

Ross

I have nothing to do with  ElkKonnect,

If you have nothing to do with elk konnected,llc why are you sticking up for them?

If you have nothing to do with elk konnected how do you know they are not sick and twisted?

Now tell me again how you a new subscriber have nothing to do with elk konnected, llc ?

Why aren't you calling them sick and twisted?

What makes you think they are not to blame for this debacle?

You just registered today and have one post, this one, so what do you know about this situation?
Name:    Jd298bd2
Position:    Forum Member
Date Registered:    Today at 09:22:05 am
Last Active:    Today at 10:08:23 am

I just love Elk county and it is sad for me to see the damage that Ross and company are doing to it. Ross you are a really sick and twisted individual. Personally I think you border on slander and harassment and I would like to see someone challenge you in court on it.

You sir registering today and your very first post is really hateful for a newbie to the forum, shame on you!

Are you sue happy?

I happen to love living here, but how long will it be, before some NGO messes it up good?
Look to page one of this thread to see the ludicrous stuff from the local NGO we have presently!
How many more NGO's and facilitators may decide to move in to Elk County?

You sir, may think whatever you like! You can think I border on slander but that thinking does not make it so. I happen to think you are attempting to bully me, but the only reason it isn't so, is because I won't let you. I hope you comprehend what I am saying.

If you think I am really sick for utilizing my constitutional rights, you have a real personal problem IMO, and I may pray for you!

You say you furnish evidence, I see very little evidence, just your claims off all kinds of trash.

You sir are putting words in my mouth, my mouth is personal property, please stay out of my mouth.
I have absolutely no evidence of anything good or bad.
I have said many, many times I only have questions.                  So try again!

You sure don't play nice!
Is that another one of the konnected followers methods of operation?

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC from Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Hendricks and Liebau reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about Elk Konnected, LLC actual goals. It would be nice to have some clarification.
"There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of empirical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.
When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of one way communication such as a newspaper, then others must ask why ? "
Have we become an Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds and to believe everything someone says to us ??
Borrowed words, but they all came from the same dictionary and slightly rearranged! LOL

Simply my personal observations, opinions and questions?

Just FYI, did you know that Loyola University reports that "Fecal Incontinence Is Highly Underreported."

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on November 26, 2012, 12:29:14 PM
"There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of empirical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.
When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of one way communication such as a newspaper, then others must ask why ? "

Not Ross' words.  They are slightly altered from two sentences first used by me eighteen months ago to describe Ross and his fellow closed-minded posters:

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11733.msg160234.html#msg160234

"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on November 26, 2012, 01:28:45 PM
Not Ross' words.  They are slightly altered from two sentences first used by me eighteen months ago to describe Ross and his fellow closed-minded posters:

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11733.msg160234.html#msg160234

My,my,my Hee, hee, hee!
Each and every word can also be found in any English dictionary and can also be translated to other languages.

ROFLMAO!

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on November 26, 2012, 02:50:48 PM

My,my,my Hee, hee, hee!
Each and every word can also be found in any English dictionary and can also be translated to other languages.

ROFLMAO!

At least you went back and said they were borrowed.  You really should reference who you quote.  

Some of your posts are verbatim from other sources, sources that probably are copyrighted, and often have disclaimers attached to them.  Not only can you be held accountable for infringing on others intelectual property, but the owners of the forum can be held accountable also, for allowing it to occur.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Let's see not, the subject of this thread is not about me or you or lawsuits.
The subject is not about spreading fear to posters on the forum/

The subject oh yea, is about elk konnected, llc and konnected kounty kommissioners and konnected School Board President and such. Doesnt that amount to  Konnected County Government and Konnected School Board Members.

So, what information can you relate to us about who is or isn't Konnected and what are their actual goals?

What has elk konnected, llc actually accomplished that amounts to anything?

Why do they stay in hiding with the exception of their silly little Kommunity Konversations?

Have they fed the hungry?
Have they clothed the cold?
You know with real food and a real coat?
Where is their imaginary kommunity?
Where is the Quality of Life they claimed seven years ago?

Enlighten us please?

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 26, 2012, 11:18:09 AM
Ahem...just for information.
'' Defamation'' includes both libel and slander.Slander is spoken or heard and libel is  publicly seen or printed. If there is intent to harm or harm is done, a legal case may be made,especially when no proof of wrong doing is or can be made.

"..defamation in written form is libel, not slander.."  Gee teach, didn't I just say that?  And, in most states, it's not '...especially when no proof of wrong doing..." as truth is always a defense against libel or slander.  For even more clarification, cases brought by public figures are especially difficult to win because, unlike cases brought by average folks, both the lie and intent to willfully cause character damage must be proven.

readyaimduck

QuoteWhile the mill levy didn't increase, property values did go up. For the taxpayer that means the tax dollars to be collected will go up!  For voters, that means the commission will be collecting and spending an extra $150,000 (give or take a few bucks) next time around.

So the reality is while the commission can say they didn't raise the mill, they did allow your taxes and government spending to go up. 

Patriot:  Although I am not going to get into this, (hell  already am  :'( )  This was from a post back in October. 
I do feel an obligation to try and alter your logic, in that yes, the comissioners set the mill levy.  Yes, the appraiser is hired by the commissioners.  And NO, the comissioners have no say in wether the property values go up. 
That being said, they (Commissioners) have no control in that matter.  That is a state reg for appraisal as well as Ag values (which really skyrocketed in most counties.)
    I respectfully request that you reconsider using the appraiser's duties as a 'flunkie' for the comissioner's adgenda when it comes to ALLOWING taxes to go up.
ready

Patriot

ready,

I think you misunderstood.  I made NO reference to the appraiser.  And the reason is clearly because the appraiser has no influence on value, or the mill levy.  My reference to taxes going up was based on the reality that with increased values and no mill levy change by the commission, taxes paid by taxpayers will necessarily increase.  My point was that for a commission who knows that values have increased, and choose to avoid complicity in increased taxes by simply saying they didn't increase the mill levy, is a cop out and is intellectually dishonest.  The appraiser is, in simplest form, a calculator who sets values according to state standards for valuation.  My argument was against a commission who avoids reality and seeks some political gain by not telling the whole story and not the appraiser.  Commissioners DO have control... they control the mill levy and spending.  I never mentioned the appraiser, so what's the problem?  What in my 'logic' is flawed?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk