Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Left what door open?   Nobody writes for me or under my name. What you wrote makes no sense! Are you really a looney?  Read what you wrote again and explain it to me, please.
As far as your retirement...Show me any average person on a fixed income and when taxes are raised it's hard in any state. That's why some people really never totally retire and work part time as long as their health holds out. Eventually one learns that if ya want something extra ya gotta work for it.
  You are telling me to get involved here at home? My what a novel concept! I'd never have thought of it...as I took the kids from the Delaware School for the Deaf on tour of our fire house this morning and worked with a translator so they could learn fire safety and what firefighters do.
 Yup, that's our "Big City" ways alright. We even admit that there ARE deaf kids and do what we can to help. I suppose a kid in Elk County wouldn't dare be born imperfect, huh. On a serious note,to reduce taxes,what services are you willing to do without? Just curious. We have the same problem here, but then voters aren't willing to give up anything to reduce their taxes. Personally I think we have great services for the money, but that's just me.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 01, 2012, 05:34:22 PM
Left what door open?   Nobody writes for me or under my name. What you wrote makes no sense!

You said you write what other people tell you. How doe we know you haven't just gave them accessibility to write under your name? Several of your post lacked you style of writing, therefore  what is left? Very simple, right?

Are you really a looney?

No I am no loony!
I am crazy, but I ain't insane!

I'm high but it's not high on drugs"
But high on life?

You are telling me to get involved here at home? My what a novel concept! I'd never have thought of it...as I took the kids from the Delaware School for the Deaf on tour of our fire house this morning and worked with a translator so they could learn fire safety and what firefighters do.
 Yup, that's our "Big City" ways alright. We even admit that there ARE deaf kids and do what we can to help. I suppose a kid in Elk County wouldn't dare be born imperfect, huh. On a serious note,to reduce taxes,what services are you willing to do without? Just curious. We have the same problem here, but then voters aren't willing to give up anything to reduce their taxes. Personally I think we have great services for the money, but that's just me.

That's Elk Konnected, LLC's apparent way also, exploit the kids, with you it is exploit the handicapped kids. Good job of attempting diversion!

This is a political thread, not a thread discussing kids.
You and Elk Konnected, LLC seem to have a strong need of exploiting children, IMHO!

The suggestion, I suppose should have been much more direct, so you would comprehend it.
Perhaps you can Get involved, engaged, concerned with politics in your own community in Delaware. Is that clear enough for you?

Don't tell me, Delaware has no political issues state wide ! If that is true I might have to move there. Is there a home for sale next to your? No way, just kidding! Your involvement in our political problems is totally useless, don't you see that? If we do vote in new and better and positive and focused County Commissioners it has no effect on your life or your lifestyle, now does it.

Don't you get it?
Get a life in Delaware in politics, why don't you?
Solve your issues at home, that would serve you much better, don't you think?

Do you even know want the local issues are?
Would you even understand our local issues way up there in Delaware?

Where are all the Konnected Followers ?
Were they instructed by Elk Konnected, LLC to shut up?
They all can be off line all the time, can they?
Why is it they don't have anything positive about any of the candidates?
It seemed like every tine they came on this thread they had something horrible to say!
Perhaps that the problem, they got so use to always saying something horrible, they can no longer say anything positive or complimentary of any of the candidates!
That is just a shame, I hope their attitude improves!

For our local readers I would suggest reading Mr. Wunderlich's web site.
http://www.votemicky.org/issues.htm

And I would suggest and only suggest the local voters do the following:
(Sorry, Diane you are not invited, not enough time to move here and get registered to vote locally. Maybe next time!)

So let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, Okay?

Let's change things, let's take our County Government back.

Write-in Mr. Wunderlich

And vote for Mr. Hebb
A Great Improvement, Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County
As Larry the Cable Guy own catchphrase says "Git-R-Done!"

Ross

Left what door open?   Nobody writes for me or under my name. What you wrote makes no sense!

You said you write what other people tell you. How doe we know you haven't just gave them accessibility to write under your name? Several of your post lacked you style of writing, therefore  what is left? Very simple, right?

Are you really a looney?

No I am no loony!
I am crazy, but I ain't insane!

I'm high but it's not high on drugs"
But high on life?

That's Elk Konnected, LLC's apparent way also, exploit the kids, with you it is exploit the handicapped kids. Good job of attempting diversion!

This is a political thread, not a thread discussing kids.
You and Elk Konnected, LLC seem to have a strong need of exploiting children, IMHO!

The suggestion, I suppose should have been much more direct, so you would comprehend it.
Perhaps you can Get involved, engaged, concerned with politics in your own community in Delaware. Is that clear enough for you?

Don't tell me, Delaware has no political issues state wide ! If that is true I might have to move there. Is there a home for sale next to your? No way, just kidding! Your involvement in our political problems is totally useless, don't you see that? If we do vote in new and better and positive and focused County Commissioners it has no effect on your life or your lifestyle, now does it.

Don't you get it?
Get a life in Delaware in politics, why don't you?
Solve your issues at home, that would serve you much better, don't you think?

Do you even know want the local issues are?
Would you even understand our local issues way up there in Delaware?

Where are all the Konnected Followers ?
Were they instructed by Elk Konnected, LLC to shut up?
They all can be off line all the time, can they?
Why is it they don't have anything positive about any of the candidates?
It seemed like every tine they came on this thread they had something horrible to say!
Perhaps that the problem, they got so use to always saying something horrible, they can no longer say anything positive or complimentary of any of the candidates!
That is just a shame, I hope their attitude improves!

For our local readers I would suggest reading Mr. Wunderlich's web site.
http://www.votemicky.org/issues.htm

And I would suggest and only suggest the local voters do the following:
(Sorry, Diane you are not invited, not enough time to move here and get registered to vote locally. Maybe next time!)

So let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, Okay?

Write-in Mr. Wunderlich

And vote for Mr. Hebb
A Great Improvement, Great POSITIVE change For Elk County

Diane Amberg

I never said I write what other people tell me to write. You are wrong... again....I did once say that some things were "suggested"to me by some forum members because of their concerns, but as always, I wrote what I wanted and never copied anything from or for anyone. Writing style?   Give me a break! What a stretch! Frankly, I wouldn't know how to let someone write under my name and I'm sure Teresa wouldn't allow it anyway. You are truly weird! and your smart mouth comments about exploiting deaf kids is really beyond belief!

jarhead

Quote from Diane:
I have news for you. Newark looks a lot like Howard neighborhoods,

To compare Howard --pop 687, to Newark--pop 31,454, is ludicrous as is your constant whining about people being rude to you---then you say to Ross he is a "mental case " "question his sanity" "loony " etc.
Ross questions why you don't get on the numerous forums in your neck of the woods and talk like you do on Elk counties. Might it be that you used to but after some folks told you to take a hike because of your rudeness and bullying ways, that you switched gears---and here you are !!!

Ross

OUCH Jarhead! sometimes the truth hurts.

greatguns

Jarhead, you don't just get off track on occasion.  You have been off track for many a year now! :-*

Diane Amberg

Jar, I do go on the forum here.  There are people from all over Delaware, other states, and several countries.  Some are folks who went to UD or used to live here.
  There is lots of debate but never as nasty as on here.The administrator will ban anyone who makes personal attacks instead of debating the issues. There is never a problem with who said what to whom first. It rarely gets that far. There are of all kinds of people and political attachments. Some are staunch anti gun people, many are not.  We have people on both sides of every issue there is. The majority are much younger than I am. There are several nurses, firefighters, lawyers, mechanics, farmers and many others with diverse back grounds. Most are much more active in the evening, except for the retiree section.

Ross

There you go Jarhead proof she is a busy body in everyone elses business.
All the way around the world!
I just wonder how she has time to be able to keep the rest of the worlds threads screwed up as much as she does this thread. And all the way from Delaware.

And she is trying to tell us that all the world is better then us and being very judgemental from Delaware.
Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 02, 2012, 08:06:53 AM
 There is lots of debate but never as nasty as on here.The administrator will ban anyone who makes personal attacks instead of debating the issues.

I know she's not telling the truth in that statement because this is not the only forum or blog I have followed.

Thanks for the entertainment Diane! A theater of the absurd!

How can you trust someone so judgemental and is so knowledgeable of ever facet of the internet?

Oh well. back on topic Elk County and Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and their NGO Elk Konnected, LLC and the "Old Guard".

A great and positive change that would greatly improve the Quality of Life in Elk County IMHO would be to vote out the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners who have failed tremendopusly at running their Elk Konnected Wellness Center even though the business was given to them on a silver platter, all bought and paid for with OPM (other peoples money).

And lest we forget those same Konnected Kounty Kommissioners allowed their NGO to abuse County resources on many occassions.

The failures do not seem to end for these Konnected Kounty Kommissioners. I heard a man say the other day this Konnected business is about to make him become dis-Konnected from Elk County. Isn't that nice driving people out of Elk County by being Konnected. Is that a new form of population control?

Here are those two guys that don't belong to or operate an NGO and can concentrate on County Commissioners duties.

Write-in  Mr. Wunderlich

And vote for  Mr. Hebb

A Great Improvement,  Great POSITIVE change For Elk County

Diane Amberg

Ross, you poor thing.
  Calling me a liar about the forum in my own state? You know nothing about it obviously, or you would say the name and the administrators name and how many members there are.
   You have again put lots of words in my mouth that I never said. You brag about your lack of education but do you have to keep proving it over and over? If you feel inadequate as compared to others, that's on you. I know exactly what you are trying to do and it won't work.
How have I ever screwed up this thread ? According to you nobody reads what I say or ever pays any attention to it. Are you afraid some people like hearing other points of view and might actually agree with some??I promise you they do. If ya do any more twisting you'll turn into a pretzel

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk