Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Wow! Thats a mouth full if I ever saw one.
And I had to use the internet to look it up so I could understand it.
That's what this uneducated redneck does and I learned something, I think.

But hey that's what life is about, learning stuff, ain't it?

ROFLMAO

I busy watching one of them John Wayne Patriotic war movies from years gone by.
Very Patriotic.

jarhead

Quotes from Diane:

If they start wearing matching uniforms, watch out.

We are all still friends...amazing how that works just fine when the instigators and the gloom and doom element are eliminated.

Diane, why don't you practice what you preach ? You have to be the worst offender on this forum when it comes to being an instigator ---hands down.
You wanted all the" negative people" to leave your precious coffee shop---and they did---and now you come trotting to the political thread to stir the pot---unbelievable. For paybacks I'm coming back to the coffee shop and I'm gonna tell catwoman that cats taste like chicken too (sorry catwoman, sixdogs won't let me say that about dogs so I picked on you) ;)

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on October 27, 2012, 07:30:22 PM
And I had to use the internet to look it up so I could understand it.
That's what this uneducated redneck does and I learned something, I think.

But hey that's what life is about, learning stuff, ain't it?

The difference, Ross, between you and many of your detractors, is that you ARE willing to look and seek and understand.  That's anything but narrow minded.  And, in that, you hold true to solid American ideals.  Keep on seeking!

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

daisy

Wow...Ross! You really don't like college educated people do you?  At least that is the impression I get from your comment about college educated people thinking they are smarter than everyone else.   That comment comes across as spiteful.  How can you throw out such a generalization like that?  I know many college educated people, and I personally feel that none of them feel that they are any smarter nor any better than anyone else.  I myself have a college degree, yet my husband, my parents, and many of my friends do not have a degree and guess what I have never thought I knew more than them.

So before you go throwing around such broad accusations, think before you speak (or type).

Fire Elk

Wow, what happened while i was gone? Ross what happened to your vote for Hebb scroll. Can you please scroll it for me, pretty please.

Vote Hebb[/b]
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Ross

Quote from: daisy on October 27, 2012, 10:23:11 PM
Wow...Ross! You really don't like college educated people do you?  At least that is the impression I get from your comment about college educated people thinking they are smarter than everyone else.   That comment comes across as spiteful.  How can you throw out such a generalization like that?  I know many college educated people, and I personally feel that none of them feel that they are any smarter nor any better than anyone else.  I myself have a college degree, yet my husband, my parents, and many of my friends do not have a degree and guess what I have never thought I knew more than them.

So before you go throwing around such broad accusations, think before you speak (or type).

I'm sorry it came across that way Daisy, but lacking the college degree, I guess I lack the finesse and couth to express myself properly! I too have friends with college degrees that don't come across as know-it-alls. In fact I had a minimum of 5 friends where I lived in the Seattle area, that were highly educated and had Mensa IQ's and only one had common sense to go with the education and IQ. Amazing huh!

The one highly educated with numerous college degrees and Mensa IQ asked me to serve on her companies Board of Directors, and I did. Boy did I feel out of place. There was a serious problem facing her company and all them doctors and college professors and such on her board and she herself were flabbergasted by the very simple solution, I gave them to correct the problem. You see a couple of my old Navy buddies had to go to AA or lose their chance to retire and they badgered me into, going to a meeting with them and then they had me stop at a bar afterwards to have a drink, it was their way of testing themselves and they passed. But what I learned at that meeting was KISS, "Keep It Simple Stupid" an excellent piece of advice and I try to remember it! So perhaps my explanation before was just to simple. So I apologize for that.

I also had a friend in Texas that was a multi-millionaire. He worked for Arco Pipeline at the same location where I did. This multi-millionaire, even though you wouldn't know it by looking at him acted no different, he talked no different then an average working man. He didn't drive a fancy car, he didn't live in a big fancy house, and he was a good man. May he rest in peace. However, some of my fellow employees were so envious of him, because he had more money then they did, that they spoke ugly of him. I found their actions   despicable.

No I don't resent anyone that has it better than I do. Nor do I pity people that have it worse than I do. Nor do I pity people that have disabilities because I was raised around such people and I respect them. And today, I have a few of my own well earned disabilities.

I have been fortunate in my lifetime to have always been able to have good paying jobs and made enough money so my wife could be a stay at home mother, and I could pay off all my debt's. I have also been fortunate enough to almost always have really good health insurance for my family. And I thank God for that almost daily, I slip occassionaly because I am human.

No I am not an angry or spiteful person! Even if I were to get crosswise with you, most likely tomorrow being a new day would provide a new opportunity to continue any relationship that we may have had!

However, politics and NGO's are an entirely different thing and require a different mind set. As neither one is the same thing as a person. I hope, I have sufficiently explained myself to you Daisy.

Daisy, I have heard good things about you from people I know, so I felt you deserved this explanation.

But I still consider myself an uneducated, college wise, redneck with some common sense.

Ross

Quote from: Fire Elk on October 28, 2012, 01:32:52 AM
Wow, what happened while i was gone? Ross what happened to your vote for Hebb scroll. Can you please scroll it for me, pretty please.

Vote Hebb[/b]

Well for one I took you up on your invitation to meet!
Only I changed it to coffee at the restraunt in Longton and I never recieved a response.
What's with that, no response, that is?
I think it could be beneficial to both of us, at least we could have a cup of coffe together.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 27, 2012, 04:41:53 PMWhat are they REALLY up to?

I am simply asking people to think the subject matter over and think for themselves and in fact I continue to advise them not to believe anything, I say!

Can you say the same thing. I didn't think so, not without beiong badgered into it.

The "Old Guard" Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks talked of doesn't or never did exist, I suppose? Even she didn't seem to like or trust such neighbors, did she? Why else did she claim to weed them out from her organization (Her NGO)? Or did she? Maybe she invited them in to her organization? Maybe she needed them in order to get her organization off the ground, Is that a possibility? Either way we don't know do we?

Wasn't that "Old Guard" sorta considered deceptive by Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks ?

Or why not bring them back?

Or are they back as Elk Konnected,LLC ?

What is the truth?

The truth is for each individual to decide for themselves, Isn't it?

Lots more questions are floating around out there aren't there?

Perhaps it's time for change?

Ross

Where are all those Elk Konnected, LLC followers?

Yea, all three of them? Where are they?

Don't they have anything at all to say?

Won't they tell us all the good that Elk Konnected, LLC has done for Elk County?

Won't they tell us all the good that the Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners have done for Elk County?

I spoke with one of the West Elk School Board Members this last week and he informed me that the West Elk School District lowered their tax mill levy, I praised the man for his efforts.

But guess what, I don't think the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners are passing that savings on to the property tax payers, has anyone else heard about this reduction in the school tax?

In fact, I believe the man said the county was just hanging on to the money for it's self, does that sound like a good plan?

Is that a good plan while they are proposing this "Neighborhood Revitalization Program", which would provide welfare in the form of rebates to people that really don't need welfare.

Does that sound like a real plan, with holding the school mill tax that the school board lowered and give welfare to those that don't need it?

Or does that sound like a real reason for voting out the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners?  

So let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, Okay?

Let's change things, let's take our County Government back.

Write-in  Mr. Wunderlich

And vote for  Mr. Hebb

A Great Improvement,  Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County
As Larry the Cable Guy own catchphrase says "Git-R-Done!"

Diane Amberg

"Give welfare to those who don't need it.'' Who decides that?
  Do you really expect the new commissioners ,whoever they will soon be, to come on the forum and answer all your endless questions? Why should they?
Do you have a demanding petition signed by many? Why wouldn't the people of Elk County expect the business of the commission to continue to be handled at the commission meetings as always? Are you demanding insider information?
   OK, Ross I'll take you up on your suggestion and not believe anything you say. So then, the commissioners are doing just fine and don't need to be replaced. Nobody is lining their pockets or taking advantage of the power of privilege.  The EK activities are accepted and enjoyed by the people of Elk County who understand that not all activities may succeed. Competitive capitalism is alive and well in Elk County.
People can then judge for themselves whether you are just a harmless neurotic with too much time on his hands or a self proclaimed uneducated, frustrated resident who can't understand why so many don't see things his way, and is allowing himself to be manipulated by several  others who have their own questionable agendas, and are taking advantage of him. One in particular should know better.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk