Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Why, I think we need new county commissioners?

I think, we need County Commissioners that don't have displaced loyalties!

I think, we need County Commissioners that don't belong to organizations that say they want what is best for us as a county, but won't say how they know what is best, and won't say how they plan to provide what is best for us!

I think, we need County Commissioners that are not Konnected with an organization that may be Konnected to other organizations that we may not know about!

I think, we need County Commissioners that will run the county, without the interference of such inside or ouside organizations!

I think, we need County Commissioners that will put the individual rights of people above all other organizations!

I think, we need County Commissioners that lack all of the above entanglements, don't you?

I believe that Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich along with Commissioner Ritz will provide Elk County with such a County Government, free of entanglements.

I am posting a link to a short video at the bottom of this page that explains about some entanglements that bother me. I hope, you will watch it and observe the terminology and the methods of operations discussed!

Oh. I don't believe or trust anyone in positions of power or control; I question all of them and their motives.
I even question this video. And, I would suggest you do the same. Make up your own mind.

Are we to remain the United States of America or become part of the United Nations of Earth?
Which entity do you want to be?

The best place to start is right here in Elk County with our County Government, IMHO! Secure our county government with Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich, please!

Are you prepared with the first part called "Save The Tall Grass" and the organizations, and company's that come with it?

I'm sure a meeting is coming soon!

Please watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFIcZkEzc8I&feature=youtu.be

Ross

I sincerely apologize, I had other things on my mind and some how slipped and did not iclude the link to the web site dixcussed in the previous post.

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFIcZkEzc8I&feature=youtu.be

Ross

Elk County voters will have a chance to meet candidates and to get more information before the Nov. 6 general election. The Elk County Farm Bureau Association has invited candidates for county offices to participate in a moderated question/answer forum.
Scheduled for 6 p.m. Monday, Oct. 29, at the Cox Community Building in Howard.

I wonder how many times the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners will mention Elk Konnected, LLC, or if they will completely avoid mentioning Elk Konnected, LLC because of this and other threads. It will be something interesting to observe during the Q/A, won't it?

To bad it is not in a debate form, then we might truely learn something, don't you think?

But doesn't this all kind of indicate why all the Elk Konnected, LLC followers have suddenly fell silent on this Forum thread?

I wonder if they will discuss the proposed "Neighborhood Revitalization Program" that offers welfare in the form of a property tax rebate for people that don't need welfare?

Let's listen for key words that are shown in this video at You Tube, shall we?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFIcZkEzc8I&feature=youtu.be

redcliffsw

Ross-

That is certainly is a good video.  Liberals and communists will not like it
and they will not agree with you in most in any matter.

Stay right in there and stay on 'em.

Ross

Quote from: redcliffsw on October 16, 2012, 09:47:27 AM
Ross-

That is certainly is a good video.  Liberals and communists will not like it
and they will not agree with you in most in any matter.

Stay right in there and stay on 'em.

Thanks redcliff. I find that video pretty terrifing.
Didn't the communists claim they would defeat us from with-in?
Doesn't this sound like just the way to do it?

I hear word on the street there is possibly a Konnected Kommunity Konversation coming up on the 30th the night after the candidates question/answer forum. I also hear it is about saving the Tall Grass. So I hope people listen closely to that video and the meeting for key words. The key words may change some but i don't think they will change much?

It may prove to be a very interesting meeting?

I wonder if they will manipulate the people, as strongly as they did with the circus of chairs and the Kindergarten stars?
Or if they have found a different way to manipulate the people?

I also wonder if they will proovide direct answers to questions or if they will deflect or re-direct so as to avoid direct answers.

I also wonder if they Konnected Kounty Kommissioners will have the Sheriff's department on hand to protect them from having to answer direct questions?

Only time will tell, right?

Again that video is located at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFIcZkEzc8I&feature=youtu.be

Ross

Here are some thoughts for you to consider.

If you attend a Konnected Kommunity Konversation and they ask you to write your name on a piece of paper in order to attend, why do you suppose they do that?

I suggest they do that as a first step to your commitment to their actions, before you even know what that commitment is?

When you attend a Church Meeting or a County Commissioners or City council meeting are you required to write your name on a piece of paper?

Really it is a form of commitment, IMHO!
It's psychological!
Just give it a thought.

I attended the meeting they held to compose the list on page one of this thread, I did not sign their paper, I did not accept a name tag, I did not accept a little colored grade school star. Yet, right here on this thread the followers tried to claim I was a member of Elk Konnected just because I attended the meeting which really want a meeting and it really wasn't a conversation. So, they are Wrong!   

And more about commitment, check that list at the front of this thread, who was commited enough to the cause to accept responsibility for the "Elk Konnected Hand Out At the County Commissioners Meeting on April 25, 2011? Do you see any names or signatures?

Not a single name, not a single signature, not one person accepts responsibility for the list on the hand out, ask yourself why? 

If the people of the organization find their efforts so important, why aren't they proud enough to put their names to the document? 

Wasn't the document important enough to be documented by the members with signatures?            Well I guess not.

You see folks you can't really hold anybody responsible for what they say, because they can always come back and say you misunderstood or you didn't hear what I was saying. Or they can blame someone else. Therefore, avoiding accepting responsibility. Pretty simple isn't it.

No one, not one of the suggestions had anyone accept responsibility or credit or them, why?

If you make a great suggestion, I would think you would want credit for the brilliant idea.

Apparently none were brilliant, right?

Especially this one or others similar to it:

Unified Gov't (w/in the county) to save money and become more unified (do away with city gov't, councils­
(cont.) all centrally located-one managing body) (Big Ideas's)

Or is it all about Plausible Deniability?

So, why your name on a list for them to hold on to?

Is "Save the Tall Grass" going to require a name? Why?
Is "Save the Tall Grass" going to require a signature on a pledge, why?
Isn't your word as good as the Elk Konnected, LLC's?
If so why names, why signatures?

Why doesn't Elk Konnected, LLC, if they are there for the people of Elk County, why don't they open their books?

Why doesn't Elk Konnected, LLC, if they are there for the people of Elk County, why don't they publish a list of  their legal members? No, I'm not talking about their steering committee or any other committee, I'm talking the legal membership! Why keep it secret?

Why your name on paper and not theirs?

Why are people talked to about non-binding commitment or non-binding contracts, but yet required to put their names or signature on it?
Where is the non-binding once you put your name or signature on it?

Isn't your word good enough?
Apparently not, if you have to write your name or signature on it!
How does that make you feel?

Elk Konnected, LLC is not a people or person is it?
There is just people talking behind it, but no names on paper, no signatures, no commitment, IMHO?

So, what is Elk Konnected, LLC to be telling you and me what is best for you and me and Elk County?

They have shown us plenty of their failures, haven't they?

It even appears that the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners have failed as County Commissioners at bringing down the highest property taxes in the state of Kansas, right?

Yet they have proposed a "Neighborhood Revitalization Program" aimed at giving welfare to people that don't really need it, they call it a tax rebate! That's real good planning for all of the property taxpayers in Elk County isn't it? Those people that this proposal is aimed at apparently, already have plans to build, because a few have already applied for a program that does not exist. One party that was added to the list apparently, by Konnected Kounty Kommissioner's, supposedly with out his approval, already had frame work built.

Is this the kind of County Commissioner Board that you want for Elk County?

Also, do you want the two Kontrolling votes of two Konnected Kounty Kommissioners adding more and more programs that benefit a few at the cost of the rest?

Do you want the two Kontrolling votes of two Konnected Kounty Kommissioners adding more and more rules and regulations and ordinances for controlling you actions at home, on your farm?

Isn't time for a couple of people to fill those seats, people that are equally or better qualified, that are not Konnected?

When is enough Konnected, enough?

I think now!
I think November 6th, please get out there and vote them out, vote in Non-Konnected for the benefit of Elk County.
Take back control of our County Government, please!

Fire Elk

Quote from: Ross on October 12, 2012, 08:23:07 AM
I am bring a few of my thoughts from the Daycare being discussed atTopic: The Busy Bee Daycare at  http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14449.0.html for those of you that may not have read that thread.

It is about Elk Konnected, LLC having a desire to start a business, supported as a welfare company, with the intention of making money for Elk Konnected, LLC and supported by Konnected Kounty Kommissioners as I see it! And. I don't see how you can disguise that?

Will the Elk Konnected, LLC provide free daycare since everything they want to run the business with is being begged for?
I doubt it?

What do you think they will ask, $300 or $400 a month pauable on advance?

It will be free going only one way right?

If a family can't afford their prices will Elk Konnected. LLC be willing to provide free care to beggars?

After all they are begging for the stuff to start the Daycare, right?

Fire Elk offered up some information atTopic: The Busy Bee Daycare at http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14449.90.html

The website offers links on the following subjects, but doesn't appear to be working right now.
Child and Dependent Care Credit
Child Tax Credit
Paying for Child Care (NCCIC)
What Providers Should Know About Child Care Assistance For Families
Your State Agency Responsible for Child Care Assistance

IMHO using the children of Elk County as a crutch is just wrong, I think that is called exploiting the children for the bennefit of Elk Konnected, LLC. Which IMHO has been the major tool of Elk Konnected, LLC and the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners!

So with all that positive you speak of is really not true is it?
If you have such a positive attitude, show it, say something positive about taking back our County Government and something positive about the following, please! Put up or stop all that positive crap! Show your positive, now!

That's why we need new County Commissioners and I recommend the following:

So let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, Okay?

Let's change things, let's take our County Government back.

Write-in  Mr. Wunderlich

And vote for  Mr. Hebb

A Great Improvement,  Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County
As Larry the Cable Guy own catchphrase says "Git-R-Done!"

Ross and Patriot I am back.

Ross, you posted  something  for the government website Recovery.gov and I posted something for Childcare.gov. While it is a small complaint; I will say that it is irksome that both websites were not working properly. Just adds to the complaints we can have about government from local to federal. That we can agree on.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Patriot

Quote from: Fire Elk on October 17, 2012, 06:45:20 PM
Ross and Patriot I am back.

...Just adds to the complaints we can have about government from local to federal. That we can agree on.

Welcome back.  Please refresh my ailing memory regarding the common complaints we have about local government.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Fire Elk

Quote from: Patriot on October 17, 2012, 06:55:53 PM
Welcome back.  Please refresh my ailing memory regarding the common complaints we have about local government

/quote]

Patriot, if your memory is ailing then it would do no good to tell you again. :) Since, that is not the case; let us argue\debate specific topics. I promise I will let you know when I disagree with you. Please, do the same.

Fire Elk
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk