Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Bullwinkle on October 05, 2012, 03:21:48 PM
       One might say that Ross is the "fly in their soup", but if the soup is poisoned ? Wait, I just saw that old sailor doing the butterfly! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you Bullwinkle, I have been so confuesd about what I am, I appreciate the clarification!
Now maybe others will get it straight.
Besides I tired of that big heavy spoon for stiring the pot.
But you can bet I won't be eating any of that soup.
But, I'll do that other thing that flys do untill there is some clarification and transparency or
untill we get new County Commissioners.

Write-in   
M  i  c  k  e  y    W  u  n  d  e   r   l   i  c   h  [move]

http://www.votemicky.org/issues.htm

Fire Elk

Quote from: Ross on October 05, 2012, 08:52:11 AM
Yeah, but you didn't have your ball peen hammer with you, thank God.

It was a real pleasure meeting you Jarhead.

Ross, did you miss the ball point pen tucked neatly in to his Sweet Lacey Feed pocket protector? Maybe behind his ear, maybe just held in his hand?
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Ross

Quote from: Fire Elk on October 05, 2012, 05:07:57 PM
Ross, did you miss the ball point pen tucked neatly in to his Sweet Lacey Feed pocket protector? Maybe behind his ear, maybe just held in his hand?

I didn't see it. perhaps it was hidden in that shaggy beard of his.

Fire Elk

Quote from: Ross on October 05, 2012, 07:46:54 PM
I didn't see it. perhaps it was hidden in that shaggy beard of his.

Shoot Ross that beard is fake, he doesn't have a beard.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Ross

Write-in   

M  i  c  k  e  y    W  u  n  d  e   r   l   i  c   h  [move]

http://www.votemicky.org/issues.htm

Ross

This visionary (LOL) envisions a better tomorrow for Elk County Government with independent County commissioners.

Unlike the Konnected Kounty Kommissioner's, that depend on or answer to Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks Organization that she founded.

Each and every one reading this is a visionary, can't you invision how a County  Government without external controls and micro-management would make for a better Elk County? Can you see where property taxes might decline for everyone, instead of a few {who don't really need it} on the proposed; "Neighborhood Revitalization Program" aimed at giving welfare called rebates?

Are your visionary qualities working? Sure they are! Let's use our positive visionary skills to see that these two men will make a big difference, good idea, right?

So let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, Okay?

Let's change things, let's take our County Government back.

Write-in Mr. Wunderlich

And vote for Mr. Hebb
A Great Improvement, Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County
As Larry the Cable Guy own catchphrase says "Git-Er-Done!"

Diane Amberg

I can see where it might be tempting Mr. Elk, but shooting Ross isn't really an option.  Oct.5th.... ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 
   Ross, it's a joke...put yer mouth back on yer face. 8)

Ross

Ross

Do they operate only to propagandize the many to the benefit of the few?

Displaced loyalties ? I think so, what do you think?

Allowing Elk Konnected, LLC to remain out of control and shrouded in secrecy clearly allows for abuse with in Elk County Government and the continued begging(stealing) our tax dollars. I'd like to see some transparency from our Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and an audit of their organization's books and a list of County Taxpayer moneys given to Elk Konnected, LLC, by the approval of the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and their organization? I'd like to see some proof that Elk Konnected, LLC is a community organizer! Seven years and nothing, so far, concerning community improvements, why?
Is it because of poor leadership?

Or is it all just a big cover up for something cooking behind closed doors?

Transparency isn't going to ever happen in my opinion!

Write-in  Mr. Wunderlich

And vote for  Mr. Hebb

A Great Improvement,   Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
As Larry the Cable Guy own catchphrase says "Git-Er-Done!"

Ross

I am bring a few of my thoughts from the Daycare being discussed atTopic: The Busy Bee Daycare at  http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14449.0.html for those of you that may not have read that thread.

It is about Elk Konnected, LLC having a desire to start a business, supported as a welfare company, with the intention of making money for Elk Konnected, LLC and supported by Konnected Kounty Kommissioners as I see it! And. I don't see how you can disguise that?

Will the Elk Konnected, LLC provide free daycare since everything they want to run the business with is being begged for?
I doubt it?

What do you think they will ask, $300 or $400 a month pauable on advance?

It will be free going only one way right?

If a family can't afford their prices will Elk Konnected. LLC be willing to provide free care to beggars?

After all they are begging for the stuff to start the Daycare, right?

Fire Elk offered up some information atTopic: The Busy Bee Daycare at http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14449.90.html

Quote from: Fire Elk on October 11, 2012, 06:54:11 PM
http://www.childcare.gov/xhtml/links/g_1/t_6.html

The website offers links on the following subjects, but doesn't appear to be working right now.
Child and Dependent Care Credit
Child Tax Credit
Paying for Child Care (NCCIC)
What Providers Should Know About Child Care Assistance For Families
Your State Agency Responsible for Child Care Assistance

IMHO using the children of Elk County as a crutch is just wrong, I think that is called exploiting the children for the bennefit of Elk Konnected, LLC. Which IMHO has been the major tool of Elk Konnected, LLC and the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners!

So with all that positive you speak of is really not true is it?
If you have such a positive attitude, show it, say something positive about taking back our County Government and something positive about the following, please! Put up or stop all that positive crap! Show your positive, now!

That's why we need new County Commissioners and I recommend the following:

Write-in  Mr. Wunderlich

And vote for  Mr. Hebb

A Great Improvement,  Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
As Larry the Cable Guy own catchphrase says "Git-R-Done!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk