Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Ross on September 28, 2012, 12:15:58 PM
No responses to my previous post, I wonder why?
Are there no accomplishments by the privately owned company founded by Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks, Elk Konnected, LLC. after seven years and all those thousands of "Beggar-Thy-Neighbor" Dollar$?

Oh. I got it. There are no accomplishments, right?
Or the Followers have been told to keep quiet, right?

Why?

Could it be the rumors on the street about the little company that  Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks founded, Elk Konnected, LLC  are secretly recruiting 30 some like minded people to facilitate all the little circles at the upcoming Kommunity Konversation.

Ya, goitta have a facilitator in each circle or group inorder to control the conversation don't ya?

What does that "like minded" thingy mean?

Is that sorta like, I'll let you do my thinking for me?
Or is it more like, everything you say is right and my thinking is wrong, so I'll be ,"like minded" and follow your thinking ?

Is it a Like Minded Strategy Group, trying to Strategically control everyone else by using facilitators?

Oh, I know the dictionary definition.
But don't you recall the twisting of words to mean something different?

Such as the County Recreation fund that Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks called a different thingy other then taxpayers dollars? If it is in, the Coiunty Coffers it is taxpayers money, no if, ands or buts about it. Every dollar in the County Coffers is property of the county citizens and is mostly controlled by our elected officials. I believe the recreation fund is regulated by state law as well.
Correct me, if im wrong, but twisting it to something as a different thingy is just wrong, IMHO!

Are you ready for a Konnected Kommunity Konversation, which really isn't a Community Conversation is it?

Do you think you can say whatever you want at Konnected Kommunity Konversation ?
Do you think you will be allowed to disagree with Elk Konnected, LLC at the Konnected Kommunity Konversation ?
Do you think you will be allowed to ask a direct question at a Konnected Kommunity Konversation and recieve a direct answer ?
If so good luck with that, because in my humble opinion, you will need all the luck you can get!
Will the answer come from a facilitator setting in your group?
Pay attention to who guides the groups conversation?
Pay attemtion to who takes notes?
Look for other clues as to who your facilitator is ? There will be one, IMHO, you can count on it.

Ever heard of peer group pressure?
Do you give into peer group pressure?
If not, perhaps they will call the sheriff to assist with that problem, do you suppose?

Just give it some thought, that's all I ask.

I think we need a very large turn out at that Konnected Kommunity Konversation, of people that think for themselves and are not afraid to question what is happening. Wouldn't that be great?

They will be prepared with their speeches, will you be prepared to just accept them?

Just my personal opinion, and I don't mean to offend anyone, just trying to open doors in to understanding is that okay?

You can just choose to ignore this post, and that will be alright, no peer group pressure here.
Because i am not a group, I'm just an unedumacted redneck individual that appreciates honesty and my freedom.
Which, I feel is threatened by higher and higher taxes.
And therefore, I respect your freedom to ignore, anything I say.

Fire Elk

Quote from: Ross on September 28, 2012, 05:38:57 PM
Oh. I got it. There are no accomplishments, right?
Or the Followers have been told to keep quiet, right?

Why?

Could it be the rumors on the street about the little company that  Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks founded, Elk Konnected, LLC  are secretly recruiting 30 some like minded people to facilitate all the little circles at the upcoming Kommunity Konversation.

Ya, goitta have a facilitator in each circle or group inorder to control the conversation don't ya?

What does that "like minded" thingy mean?

Is that sorta like, I'll let you do my thinking for me?
Or is it more like, everything you say is right and my thinking is wrong, so I'll be ,"like minded" and follow your thinking ?

Is it a Like Minded Strategy Group, trying to Strategically control everyone else by using facilitators?

Oh, I know the dictionary definition.
But don't you recall the twisting of words to mean something different?

Such as the County Recreation fund that Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks called a different thingy other then taxpayers dollars? If it is in, the Coiunty Coffers it is taxpayers money, no if, ands or buts about it. Every dollar in the County Coffers is property of the county citizens and is mostly controlled by our elected officials. I believe the recreation fund is regulated by state law as well.
Correct me, if im wrong, but twisting it to something as a different thingy is just wrong, IMHO!

Are you ready for a Konnected Kommunity Konversation, which really isn't a Community Conversation is it?

Do you think you can say whatever you want at Konnected Kommunity Konversation ?
Do you think you will be allowed to disagree with Elk Konnected, LLC at the Konnected Kommunity Konversation ?
Do you think you will be allowed to ask a direct question at a Konnected Kommunity Konversation and recieve a direct answer ?
If so good luck with that, because in my humble opinion, you will need all the luck you can get!
Will the answer come from a facilitator setting in your group?
Pay attention to who guides the groups conversation?
Pay attemtion to who takes notes?
Look for other clues as to who your facilitator is ? There will be one, IMHO, you can count on it.

Ever heard of peer group pressure?
Do you give into peer group pressure?
If not, perhaps they will call the sheriff to assist with that problem, do you suppose?

Just give it some thought, that's all I ask.

I think we need a very large turn out at that Konnected Kommunity Konversation, of people that think for themselves and are not afraid to question what is happening. Wouldn't that be great?

They will be prepared with their speeches, will you be prepared to just accept them?

Just my personal opinion, and I don't mean to offend anyone, just trying to open doors in to understanding is that okay?

You can just choose to ignore this post, and that will be alright, no peer group pressure here.
Because i am not a group, I'm just an unedumacted redneck individual that appreciates honesty and my freedom.
Which, I feel is threatened by higher and higher taxes.
And therefore, I respect your freedom to ignore, anything I say.

Ross at 6:38pm, you quote and comment on your own 1:15 pm post, from a question you asked at 8:08 am the same day. Tell me, you don't think anyone would find this obsessive, impatient, a little odd, crazy, next person to be on the news for a mass shooting? Seriously, you are going overboard. If there is another explanation for this seemingly erratic behavior let us know. I hope it is just that you have too much free time on your hand and this is so important to you that you have a tendency to go overboard.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Ross

Quote from: Fire Elk on September 28, 2012, 05:58:38 PM
Ross at 6:38pm, you quote and comment on your own 1:15 pm post, from a question you asked at 8:08 am the same day. Tell me, you don't think anyone would find this obsessive, impatient, a little odd, crazy, next person to be on the news for a mass shooting? Seriously, you are going overboard. If there is another explanation for this seemingly erratic behavior let us know. I hope it is just that you have too much free time on your hand and this is so important to you that you have a tendency to go overboard.

Aw shucks!
You are paying attention, that's great! That's real good!
How many others do you think are paying attention?

Sure, I'm a crazy retired old fart and a redneck hick simply enjoying life, with nothing else to do.
Why?
Perhaps, because the Followers hain't got no answers?

Please, don't let it worry you and interfer with your sleep!

Naw, no mass shootings from me, I may be crazy, but I ain't insane?
Also, I'm high but not on drugs.
High on life and enjoying it.
How about you?

Can't ya'all handle it? Ain't life fun?

Back on subject, let's get them thar Konnected Kounty Kommissioners out of office for the good of Elk County.
Did I mention, here are two very good candidates;

Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich

Fire Elk

Quote from: Ross on September 28, 2012, 07:00:10 PM
Aw shucks!
You are paying attention, that's great! That's real good!
How many others do you think are paying attention?

Sure, I'm a crazy retired old fart and a redneck hick simply enjoying life, with nothing else to do.
Why?
Perhaps, because the Followers hain't got no answers?

Please, don't let it worry you and interfer with your sleep!

Naw, no mass shootings from me, I may be crazy, but I ain't insane?
Also, I'm high but not on drugs.
High on life and enjoying it.
How about you?

Can't ya'all handle it? Ain't life fun?

Back on subject, let's get them thar Konnected Kounty Kommissioners out of office for the good of Elk County.
Did I mention, here are two very good candidates;

Seriously Ross, that is your response. That is a response I would expect from a sassy teenage kid. In my day you would have gotten your mouth slapped for such a response. I thought you might do better. You can never be honest can you? All you can do is just spout off. Sorry if I tried to take you seriously, you have just proven you only are here to hear your own voice. I thought you cared about Elk County, now I see you just want to post your thoughts on the forum. I guess I will just have to try and have a conversation with your compadre Patriot since he can have a conversation without going into crazy teenager mode.

jarhead

Ross

Is that the best you can do. Like you said, "That is a response I would expect from a sassy teenage kid."

Quote from: Fire Elk on September 28, 2012, 07:29:49 PM
Seriously Ross, that is your response. That is a response I would expect from a sassy teenage kid. In my day you would have gotten your mouth slapped for such a response.

What day was that, the day of the bullies?

I thought you might do better. You can never be honest can you? All you can do is just spout off.

I do believe I gave you what you asked for and deserved. You just don't seem to appreciate anything!

Sorry if I tried to take you seriously, you have just proven you only are here to hear your own voice.

I have never asked you or anyone else to take me seriously. So, what's the problem!
I've said it many times, "Think for yourselves", haven't I?

I thought you cared about Elk County, now I see you just want to post your thoughts on the forum.

Oh, I do care about Elk County it's my home. I chose it for my home, I wasn't born and raised here, which means I really did choose it for my home.

And what is wrong with posting my thoughts? Apparently you don't like them. Sorry about that!

I guess I will just have to try and have a conversation with your compadre Patriot since he can have a conversation without going into crazy teenager mode.

Is Patriot my compadre? I didn't know that!
I wish you better luck trying your hand at communicating as in a conversation with Patriot.

By the way where is your sense of humor?

Where are all the answers to the questions posted through out this thread?

Don't you Followers have any answers?

I have a real good answer! New County Commissioners!

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on September 28, 2012, 07:38:21 PM
Sounds like that truce is working  ;)

But not very well, jar.  The trouble with a tenuous truce being broken on the flank by one side, is that once discovered, all hell can break loose.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

I guess I will just have to try and have a conversation with your compadre Patriot since he can have a conversation without going into crazy teenager mode.

While I'll gladly have a conversation with you, we first need to take care not to make unproven assumptions... com padre?  No, I just happen to agree with many of the observations Ross has made in the last year and a half regarding EK & its entanglement with government.  Nothin personal... just business.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

jarhead

A whole lot of assumptions, Patriot.
In a conversation a person said something about me and my friend Ross. Like I've said before, I wouldn't know Ross if he ran up and kicked me in the arse---but I hope some day to meet the ol squid. I have a mental picture of Ross though---tattoos of anchors & MOM covering his arms he got at Subic Bay---always has a marked deck of cards or loaded dice just waiting to skin a young Marine out of his meager pay--probably still sleeps wearing a life vest and flippers on his feet, just in case the tugboat sinks.  You know, just a typical swabbie . :angel:

Fire Elk

Quote from: Patriot on September 28, 2012, 08:36:00 PM
While I'll gladly have a conversation with you, we first need to take care not to make unproven assumptions... com padre?  No, I just happen to agree with many of the observations Ross has made in the last year and a half regarding EK & its entanglement with government.  Nothin personal... just business.

Patriot, I am not quite sure what you mean about unproven assumptions ... com padre? What I meant by calling you and Ross compadres  is the 4th most common definition which has to do with two people who fought in a war together. With out being too literal I think you and Ross are in a "war" against the problems with the entanglements of government and a LLC in Elk County. I think the way Ross attacks the problem hurts getting people to listen to something that I think is important.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk