Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on September 25, 2012, 06:00:19 PM
Speaking of Elk Konnected, their positive effect on our county & tax dollars.... check this out (look at post #4):

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14398.0.html

WOW !
That's a lot of fine information, but to bad it's not good information for the way our county is run !

When do we change the name of Elk County, Kansas to Elk Konnected County, Kansas?

Let's not let it become Elk Konnected County, what do you say?

After the november elections, because not enough people get out there, and vote for good change, and vote for:

Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich

Let's keep our County, our Elk County, a great place to live.

Not Elk Konnected County!

Ross

I notice all those Konnected Followers are speechless!

They just can't argue with the facts, can they?

What appears to be fact:

1. Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks organization Elk Konnected, LLC appears to be a leach on Elk County, right?
2. They have been incapable of accomplishing anything positive in Elk County except spend Elk County money?
3. Inbed themselves in Elk County Government?
4. Inbed themselves in the schoolboard of West Elk?
5. Confuse themselves and the line between the people and the peoples government?
6. Attempted to and proposed a "Beggar-Thy-Neighbor" program called the Neighborhood Revitalization that would allow certain people in Elk County recieve WELFARE in the form of property tax rebates?
7. They appear to have divided the County even further via the haves and have-nots, so the haves can take more for themselves.
8. They operated a Wellness Center that was funded with "Beggar-Thy-Neighbor" money and failed at operating it?
9. They are BEGGING for more donations on their FaceBook page to start a Daycare Center. Will that go the way of the Wellness Center? Heck, they can't even get it started! I wonder why? Could it be for the same reasons our County Government has so much trouble operating.  Lack of knowledge and ability to get the job done as Konnected Kounty Kommissioners? To many hat's to wear and can't focus on the important parts of business, be it county business or otherwise?
10. 7 years Konnected or is it dis-Konnected, right? And no accomplishments by Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks as Konnected.
11. What is it 10 years as County Commissioner and what has been accomplished? No real budget, is there? No real road plan is there? Higher and higher taxes, right? We are still number one in Kansas on property tax assessments, right?
12. Time for some change isn't it? No more Hope-y, different thingy stuff, huh! Time for that to go away, and do some real work and planning. No more confusion of which hat that they wear. No more confusion of money in the county coffers and their purpose.

Haven't you heard enough of, "It's a different thingy."

November is your best chance for changing it all.

So let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, Okay?

A Great Improvement,   Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County
Even the Konnected Followers can't argue about this, they can't seem to say anything positive either.
Doesn't it make you want to become Konnected and become a Follower?

Watch Us Grow? Grow Tomatoes or corn or popcorn and lollipops?   Grow what?

Just go back to the list at the front of this thread and read how rediculous the suggestions are?

Patriot

Secret invitations.  Secret interviews by outside 'professionals'.  Secret 'recruiting' drives.  Regular secret meetings at diverse, undisclosed locations.  I wonder, is there a secret handshake and special decoder ring? 

And whatever happened to the answers to all those unanswered questions asked at the last Grenola Kommunity Konversation?  Questions that were tabled by the outside 'facilitator' to be researched with answers promised at a 'later date'.  Just an oversight?  A deception?  Or just another failure on the part of those who make unfulfilled promises of 'hope and change' on a regular basis?  Papa always said that people who don't keep their promises can't be trusted.

All this from an organization that purports to improve community cooperation & the quality of life in Elk County.  There's so much the public doesn't know... yet.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on September 26, 2012, 09:47:33 AM
Secret invitations.  Secret interviews by outside 'professionals'.  Secret 'recruiting' drives.  Regular secret meetings at diverse, undisclosed locations.  I wonder, is there a secret handshake and special decoder ring?  

And whatever happened to the answers to all those unanswered questions asked at the last Grenola Kommunity Konversation?  Questions that were tabled by the outside 'facilitator' to be researched with answers promised at a 'later date'.  Just an oversight?  A deception?  Or just another failure on the part of those who make unfulfilled promises of 'hope and change' on a regular basis?  Papa always said that people who don't keep their promises can't be trusted.

All this from an organization that purports to improve community cooperation & the quality of life in Elk County.  There's so much the public doesn't know... yet.

That sounds so much like what,
I would expect the "Old Guard" would operate like. Secretly!
You know that's the group Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks said she worked so hard
at preventing in Elk Konnected, LLC!
It makes me wonder!

I really believe Elk County would be far better off with Konnected Kounty Kommissioners out of office!

Look two non-konnected people running as write-in's:
Let's write them in and WIN, for Elk County.

Ross

Well, well, would you look at that!
Today's newspaper, that is page nine, Elk County Commission column.
The next to last paragraph.
Boy, does it speak volumes about our County Commissioners.

Did either Konnected Kounty Kommissioner question the mileage reimbursement for our Konnected Kounty Youth Development Employee for travel to Severy on business for Elk Konnected, LLC ?

The blurr continues and appears to be worsening.

But Mr. Ritz the only non-Konnected County Commissioner did ?

I appreciate that in a County Commissioner and I think we need two more just like him, don't you?

Sure, it was only $12.65 but, how much other slips by, how many hours does our employee put in for Elk Konnected, LLC on our dime? Who does the checks and balance?

Will they now start calling those miles and other expenses as something else, so the county will pay the bill?

The paper said that Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Liebau would pay the mileage for going out of county to Severy for Elk Konnected, LLC out of his own pocket. How charitable of him. But isn't his first duty to Elk County rather than Elk Konnected, LLC.

Very interesting morals. Was there any discipline for trying to rip off the county?
Does it matter if it was only $12.65? Doesn't the lack of employee discipline only open the door for further abuses?

I don't believe it was a simple error, when the request stated Severy mileage, do you?

I believe this is good information to discuss with friends and relatives before the Novenber ekection.

I'm positive, I would have at least received a stern warning, with a letter in my file, for an error like that on reporting my mileage expenses when I was working. That would have been the minimum. But least we forget, she is protected by two Konnected Kounty Kommissioners, right?

What next from Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks, Elk Konnected, LLC ?

See the reasons we need TWO NEW County Commissioners?
Don't you think that would be a POSITIVE step for Elk County?

So let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, Okay?

A Great Improvement,   Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County

Patriot

I don't believe this is the first, or only, time taxpayers have reimbursed the Economic Development director to travel to do work in the name of Elk Konnect, LLC.  Lines between public & private? What lines.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

You know our Elk County Youth Development employee is on the  Elk Konnected, LLC steering Committee (board of directors) and she is also our Economic Development Employee! I wonder why, we don't hear more reports on economic development for Elk County. Is she doing any work for the county along those lines? If so why no reports?
Or is she busy doing economic development for the Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks privately owned company, Elk Konnected, LLC and not us the County?

After all with just a little searching, look what I found! Couldn't a college educated person do better then this old redneck hick? There are ton's more out there as well.

Project 17 is among Rural Jobs and Innovation Accelerator Challenge recipients.

Project 17 was one of 13 national awardees to receive a Rural Jobs and Innovation Accelerator Challenge grant and will receive $715,000 to help revitalize Southeast Kansas to promote economic opportunities.

Project 17 will receive a $215,000 grant from USDA Rural Development and a $500,000 grant from the Economic Development Administration (EDA) to help promote job creation, accelerate innovation and provide assistance to entrepreneurs and businesses.

http://innovatekansas.org/blog/2012/08/01/project-17-is-among-rural-jobs-and-innovation-accelerator-challenge-recipients/

How about building an Industrial park at highway 99 and 160 and lure business's here that offer good pay and benefits? Did you know new industries can keep the income tax they deduct from employees wages for 5 years, as their own money?

There are other things out there to use for enticing company's to come here.

Don't the County Commissioners want their money's worth from their County Economic Development Employee? Then let's get some reports about what she is doing? That is if, she is working for the citizens and taxpayers of Elk County! If not, why keep the position. If there is no economic development going on, no grants for economic development, what is the reason for wasting taxpayer's money?

I think there should be lots of questions concerning the position that was developed on the suggestion of Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks privately owned company, Elk Konnected, LLC to the Kounty Kommissioners, don't you?

We really do need new County Commissioners, IMHO!

Fire Elk

Quote from: Ross on September 26, 2012, 12:07:20 PM
That sounds so much like what,
I would expect the "Old Guard" would operate like. Secretly!
You know that's the group Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks said she worked so hard
at preventing in Elk Konnected, LLC!
It makes me wonder!

I really believe Elk County would be far better off with Konnected Kounty Kommissioners out of office!

Look two non-konnected people running as write-in's:

Let's write them in and WIN, for Elk County.

Ross, do you know if the two write in candidates that you support can actually be elected? Sure we can write in Snoopy or Pat Paulsen but there are filing requirements. I have been researching Kansas statutes and even write ins need to file a ton of paperwork. Just asking.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Ross

Quote from: Fire Elk on September 26, 2012, 07:34:47 PM

Ross, do you know if the two write in candidates that you support can actually be elected? Sure we can write in Snoopy or Pat Paulsen but there are filing requirements. I have been researching Kansas statutes and even write ins need to file a ton of paperwork. Just asking.

I suppose you hope they don't know their business, right?
Hoping to keep Konnected Kounty Kommissioners in office, right?
Positive attitude, I think not!

Fire Elk

Quote from: Ross on September 26, 2012, 07:40:46 PM
I suppose you hope they don't know their business, right?
Hoping to keep Konnected Kounty Kommissioners in office, right?
Positive attitude, I think not!

Ross you are wrong on all counts. As you have pointed out on here Elk County can be loose when it comes to following Roberts Rules of Order, and other things. I just asked if you knew if these write ins would actually be able to be get in to office if elected. Snoopy can't be elected no matter how many votes he gets. Your response indicates that you don't know. Maybe you could ask your two candidates to respond here on the forum. Just a reminder, the reason no candidates, no elected officials, no write ins post on this forum, in my opinion, is because of your rants.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk