Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 22, 2012, 01:43:29 PM
Ross cut it out. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
  Ross,your comment to me is exactly why most people won't talk to you. I just laid out what I found. I  made no suggestions of any kind for or against anything . Do you have oatmeal above your eyebrows or are you just mean? :P

Diane it was not a comment, but a question, with a question mark (?) at the end of it.

Your statement:

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 21, 2012, 04:06:47 PM
Apparently it has to be judged for prosecution locally and nobody usually bothers. Please check for yourselves.

Brought about the question, with the question mark (?) at the end of it.

Quote from: Ross on September 21, 2012, 05:37:28 PM
So, Diane are you suggesting that since no one checks, Elk Konnected, LLC's Youth Development Committee should go ahead and violate the law?

So is there a difference between a question and a statement?

There was no meanness or maliciousness meant or intended. I'm so sorry you took it that way?

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 22, 2012, 01:43:29 PM
Do you have oatmeal above your eyebrows or are you just mean? :P

No I don't Diane because, I am a redneck and it's in my whiskers for retrival later, either for eating or fish bait. Which ever comes first. LOL

Diane Amberg

Ross, depending on how questions are worded, they can say just as much as statements do. That was as false question! Did you really expect me to answer yes? I also said please check for yourselves!  ::)  Don't be such a red neck and don't pretend to be so innocent. I know better.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 22, 2012, 02:35:21 PM
Ross, depending on how questions are worded, they can say just as much as statements do. That was as false question! Did you really expect me to answer yes? I also said please check for yourselves!  ::)  Don't be such a red neck and don't pretend to be so innocent. I know better.

Get a life! In Delaware and move on!

Quibbling over spelling, or not understanding the difference between a question and a statement, and reading between the lines just doesn't leave much room for anything else.

In the mean time folks we have two very good men in my opinion that would do right by Elk County to the benefit of everyone and not just some little group of people that want welfare in the form of property tax rebates.

Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich

Bullwinkle

She has no life, obviously, other than infantile attempts to build herself up by putting others down.

Wonder why we never hear from her husband ?

Ross

It seems that things are very quiet with Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks privately owned company that she founded, you know Elk Konnected, LLC.

How long has it been around 6 or 7 years ?

And what has it accomplished Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks ?

1.   It tried to commander the County Web site and upset a lot of people didn't it? Even to the point of Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Liebau's aunt calling the Commissioners Board on the carpet at a commissioners meeting, right? Great accomplishment, Good Job !
2.   It tried to commandeer the County's emergency call system didn't it? Called the people on the list numerous times to say that Elk Konnected, LLC was canceling an event, really upset a lot of people getting numerous calls, not happy campers were they?
3.   Too many of these to list, so let's move on, okay?

Elk Konnected, LLC motto is "Watch Us Grow", is that a hope-y motto or what?
Where is the growth ?
How many members does Elk Konnected, LLC have out of 2880 people in Elk County? Is it maybe 10, 12, 15, how many ?

Moving on.

I had a very busy day yesterday and in the process, I had a part break on my tractor that needed welded. So I hauled it up to Howard to Mr. Wunderlich to have it welded. Well, it was lunch time, so I drove on in to Toots to get something to eat. And I'm setting in the parking lot and Mr. Wunderlich comes out of the restaurant and I flag him down and told him what I needed. He took a look and said he could not do it right now, it is "County Commissioners Meeting today." He passed up a job to go to the County Commissioners meeting, he has been going to every meeting for over a year, so I could understand his going yesterday. In my opinion he has earned over a years worth of on the job training for the position of County Commissioner. Sure it was training on how not to do the job. This man has showed up even when Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks hadn't, (probably because of some Elk Konnected, LLC business). Which job should have more priority?

Anyway, I understood why Mr. Wunderlich wasn't available yesterday afternoon. And besides, I was pretty tired, (still healing from knee surgery) and wanted to call it a day, to rest and this just provided the excuse I needed. Do I need an excuse, not really, it was just convenient for me.

I do believe Elk County could use a man of this caliber, a man dedicated enough to show up at County Commissioners meetings for over a year and at the cost of possibly losing some business. Don't you think the county deserves this kind of dedication.

Now that is a very positive attitude on his part, if I've every seen one. Can you Followers add some positive comments to that? Remember that strong positive you are told to have, come on you can do it, with a little effort. I'm rooting for you Followers.

So come on FOLLOWERS let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, Okay?

A Great Improvement, Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County

oldfart

I didnt know forlast6 years I have been brakeing the law haveing poker tournments  for relay for life cancer walks  .Susan G Komenhad 2 last year .go to Wichata twice a year play at at one of biggestchurchs  there too.hope dont raid us LOL

upoladeb

Ross

Quote from: oldfart on September 25, 2012, 10:04:11 AM
I didnt know forlast6 years I have been brakeing the law haveing poker tournments  for relay for life cancer walks  .Susan G Komenhad 2 last year .go to Wichata twice a year play at at one of biggestchurchs  there too.hope dont raid us LOL

I suppose you think the Susan G Kommen organization is to dumb to go to the State Gamming Commission for approval !
I suppoae you think they would run against the law ! Personally for some reason I don't think so ! Did you ask them if they are doing it illegally?

But just suppose they were operating illegally would that that make it right for an organization in Elk County doing the same thing ?
Illegally ? Expecially Youth Development ? Is that what you want our youth to learn?

I think we need higher morals then that!

I think we have a couple of men capable of filling higher moral standards as Elk County Commissioners verses Konnected Kounty Kommissioners.

You Konnected Followers are just at a total loss to say anything positive about a couple of terrific men, why is that?
Did ya'all loose that positive thingy?

Ih well, let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, and higher moral attributes, Okay?

A Great Improvement,   Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County

Ross

Quote from: upoladeb on September 25, 2012, 10:12:46 AM
glad to see ya back,Ross

Thank you Upoladeb, I appreciate that.

You know where I'm coming from, I think we have a couple of men running for County Commissioner that would provide a better quality of guidance for our County then what is in office now. I mean you speaks out at a meeting for some unknown reason and say's, "I'm tired of being called a crook." When no one has even said anything of that nature? I still can't figutr that one out?
And what business does a Kounty Kommissioner have voting to give the organization she founded and runs money from the county coffers? What business does she have doing that?

Is it a lack of morales, a lack of proper responsibility to the taxpayers and citizens of Elk County? I mean I find it just completely wrong? And they want to do youth development in Elk County? Really, with those kid of morals? Is that what we want our kids to learn. Or is it they just use the kids to get what they want, by saying we are doing it for the kids? But really, what have they done for the kids as far as youth development? Will they speak up and tell us what they have done, besides leach off the County's Summer Day Camps?  They have used County money to leach off the various Communities Festivals, when the communities could have used the money themselves? I think Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks little organization operates on greed and "Beggar-Thy-Neighbor" and actually do very little else. I mean with that $85,000we discussed with Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks and the profit from the sale of the Howard Konnect Wellness Center, what happened to all that money, that compels them to continue to beg? Would Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks please tell us?

I doubt it? Where are the morals?

That's why we need new County Commissioners, don't you agree?

Patriot

Speaking of Elk Konnected, their positive effect on our county & tax dollars.... check this out (look at post #4):

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14398.0.html

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk