Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 16, 2012, 04:02:41 PM
That's "clique" Ross.

Don;t clique me, I'm an individual. LOL
You're right that's what they are.
But I'm just a redneck hick what do I know?
That's why all the questions!
And I guess, that's why the questions go unanswered, because the click of beggars, don't want us to know nothing.

But that's all the more reason people should get out there and vote the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and click out of office.

readyaimduck

So now they are "Elk Klicknected" ? 
Sorry, my bad!  (so is my humor)
ready

Ross

Quote from: readyaimduck on September 17, 2012, 05:50:43 PM
So now they are "Elk Klicknected" ? 
Sorry, my bad!  (so is my humor)
ready

I love it Ready! LOL

Ross

Well let see, now that I could qualify for the proposed Neighborhood Revitalization Program, I have been told that it has been rewritten and that barns don't qualify. How weird is that? Not that I would apply for welfare, disguised as a tax rebate anyway.

But out of curiosity, I went to the County web site to read the proposed Neighborhood Revitalization Program and could not find it? I know, I know, I'm blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. So if someone else can find it please let me know, thanks. I find it rather weird that it is missing, where is all that population growth going to come from?

So, on I continued and I reviewed some of the applications I received from the county appraiser or assessor and the one, I really noticed was the one from the man involved in the Elk County Enterprise Zone Program. That is what it says at the top of the page. It is also rubber stamped received by the Elk County Appraiser on Oct 26, 2011.( I wish them man well in his business endeavors and perhaps someday I may use his services) Now that date is way, way, way before this new proposed Neighborhood Revitalization Program and they just choose to roll it over into the new program? What's with that? What are they really doing, are they running a con? The reason, I ask is, there is a picture with this application that shows framework for the structure and it appears to be the complete framework and it is dated Nov 7, 2011. To top all that off, I have heard the man building the structure did not okay being rolled over into the program. So again, I ask what are they pulling? Is it a con? Are the connected Kounty Kommissioners behind this?

Oh and the value listed on the form is listed twice as estimated at $12,500 and $15,000.
I thought the qualifying amount is $20,000, so why would they roll this over into the Neighborhood Revitalization Program when it does nt meet the minimum requirement?
Is it a con?

Why did they take down the posting of the proposed Neighborhood Revitalization Program? What is happening? Does anyone know?

I'd like some answers, wouldn't you? But the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners refuse to talk with us and they know, we know, they are reading every post on this thread! The last I think we heard from Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks was when we were discussing the $85,000 in her organizations coffers. It seemed, she got upset about something and just won't have an honest and open dialog any longer. I wonder how much profit they made on the sale of the Wellness Center, just curious. Because everything was given to them wouldn't they make 100% profit on it's sale? Just curious becausing of all the begging for donations to start yet another business. I wonder how long it will last until they sell everything for another profit?

Anyway, I'd like some new county commissioners, wouldn't you? Some commissioners that don't wear so many hat's, they can't keep them straight.

Think about it!
Talk it up!

So, let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, Okay?

Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich

A Great Improvement, Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County

Patriot

Does it not seem strange that a person is enrolled in a non-approved program and that person isn't even aware that they are enrolled?  I wonder, who signed the application?  Stated value less than the required investment to participate?  Backroom planning and off the radar dealings?

Surely none of our leadership would operate that way!  Or would they?  

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14345.0.html

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14250.msg195126.html

Obama style transparency?  You decide.

If one can't be trusted with the small things, how can they be trusted with the large things?  Just wonderin.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Fire Elk

Ross, do me and yourself a favor. Stop with your posts trying to berate the incumbent commissioners to talk to you on this forum. In my opinion the reasons the two commissioners, Mr. Lear for sheriff, Mr. Wunderlich, and Mr. Hebb do not participate here on the forum is the negative tone here on the forum. I like you have not cleared my thoughts with either of them. Since I do support one of the people you have mentioned, I ask you please don't ruin it for my canidate. You are welcome to your opinions but please, refrain from trying to suggest they or their supporters agree with you. I don't think you are doing the canidates any favors. I don't expect you to stop what you are doing. Just asking you to consider how you might be harming the folks you support with the tone of your posts.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Ross

Quote from: Fire Elk on September 17, 2012, 11:29:11 PM
Ross, do me and yourself a favor. Stop with your posts trying to berate the incumbent commissioners to talk to you on this forum.

Who is berating? I'm simply asking questions? You talk like a true politician, could you please tell me how asking questions is berationg. Please don't be so obscure!

In my opinion the reasons the two commissioners, Mr. Lear for sheriff, Mr. Wunderlich, and Mr. Hebb do not participate here on the forum is the negative tone here on the forum. I like you have not cleared my thoughts with either of them.

You are entitled to your opinion sir. But I believe you as other Konnected Followers are simply saying quit asking for the truth. Quit asking the Konnected Kommissioners to come clean with some honest answers, that's my opinion. Let's hide the Konnection right, isn't that what you want?

Since I do support one of the people you have mentioned, I ask you please don't ruin it for my canidate.

Aw, you said please! Give me a break, if you support someone other then the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners why are you hiding it? Don't you have something decent to say about either of the candidates running against the incumbents? If you believe change would be good for Elk County can't you say that?  But that would be contrary to the Great Konnected ones wouldn't it? Are you in favor of their plan to provide welfare to those in the county that least need it in the form of a tax rebate through the proposed Neighbor Revitalization Program? Please some honest answers?

You are welcome to your opinions but please, refrain from trying to suggest they or their supporters agree with you. I don't think you are doing the canidates any favors.

I have never suggested anyone agrees with me, sir! That is your suggestion right here in this paragraph, don't you see that? I strongly advocate that they think for their selves and I suggest they vote for positive change. But it is totally their decision. I don't have the supposed power of an organization, I am but a free thinking individual, who does not claim to offer miracles or lollipops. You say, "I don't think you are doing the canidates any favors." And I ask, which candidates do I owe favors to? Do you think I owe the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners favors and if so why?

I don't expect you to stop what you are doing. Just asking you to consider how you might be harming the folks you support with the tone of your posts.

Good thinking, just because you think you can suggest I stop posting, that I am going to, is just wrong? You just don't get it. Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks as founder of Elk Konnnected, LLC said she would be using this forum as Elk Konnected, LLC to communicate with Elk County residents. She did for awhile right here on this thread, but now refuses to have an open and honest dialog. Now, that is what I consider the bad tone of this thread, We know that both of the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners are reading this thread, so if anything I have said or asked is out of line, they could speak up and answer the questions couldn't they. They could set the tone to the correct volume and balance.

I don't believe anything I could do or say would harm the two candidates for County Commissioner running against the incumbents. Why, you may ask? Because they are decent straight forward gentlemen and I think their reputations would supersede any harm I could do them either accidentally or intentionally. And sir the simple fact that they think for themselves and not let a privately owned company think for them is an extra valuable quality.

So you see, sir, you are totally entitled to your opinion and I to my opinion.

But those tone's are you hearing, is your keyboard or computer humming? I'm sorry, I couldn't resist!
The following is a pretty positive attitude, don't you agree?

So let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, Okay?

Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich

A Great Improvement,   Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County

Diane Amberg

Hey Ross. You"heard" something about the man building the structure? So who talked to you? The Elk County Citizens need names, otherwise it's just hearsay.You told me that yourself!  Gotcha! ;)
  So what good and wonderful new things are your candidates going to do for Elk County? It seems to me that all the candidates running are good people.How are your voters to decide? How can people vote against candidates when they don't know what the challengers have to offer that would be better? People need specifics they can get behind.

redcliffsw

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk