Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 08, 2012, 01:34:05 PM
Red, you are simply amazing and really clueless about communistic style education..and you just insulted every teacher in Kansas.

Only a dedicated fool would not be able to see that the issues discussed here are not about teachers, but about the system of education & the control of funds & curriculum.

As a side note, since Diane claims to be such an expert in "communistic style education", perhaps we should question the source of that expertise... personal following & belief perhaps?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

srkruzich

Its that way Patriot, teachers take it personal when you point out the flaws in the ed system.  They are duped into that mindset that its all for the kids.  When it is obviously designed to produce good obedient workers for the state. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

greatguns

Don't like the commissioners.  Run for office.  Don't like publc schools.  Send your children to private schools.  Too much time on yours hands.  Keep repeating yourself on this forum.

Bullwinkle

Don't like what you're reading, don't read it.  ::)

Ross

Quote from: greatguns on September 09, 2012, 08:27:05 AM
Don't like the commissioners.  Run for office.  Don't like publc schools.  Send your children to private schools.  Too much time on yours hands.  Keep repeating yourself on this forum.

Why not just push to get some good ones in office? LOL

But you don't want that though do you?

If you don't like the truth, try to shut people up!

If you can't answer questions truthfully, try to shut people up!

If you are for a small group of people, such as "The Old Guard" controlling the County, Try to shut people up!

It just doesn't work, does it?

There is over a years worth of proof in this thread that there is a serious problem in Elk County that needs corrected.
And back handed death threats and threat of lawsuit has failed to work to shut people up.

So let's improve the County Government, how about it?

Think Positive, Vote Positive, Vote for Positive Improvement in Elk County, Vote:

Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich

A Great Improvement For Elk County

Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County

"Spread the Word"

proelkco

I have never read a death threat on this issue. I have also read your questions answered. Once they are answered you are not satisfied and ask more, so why  would the ones you ask waste their time with you. You have a grudge against Elk Konneted and you can't seem to get past it. I was at the meeting that you were  asked to leave in Moline and it was all handled quite well. The people that gave the suggestions were from Elk County. They were presented to the County Commissioners by Mrs. Mills, so that list was not from Elk Konnected.

Oldtimer

Quote from: proelkco on September 09, 2012, 10:55:17 AM
I have never read a death threat on this issue. I have also read your questions answered. Once they are answered you are not satisfied and ask more, so why  would the ones you ask waste their time with you. You have a grudge against Elk Konneted and you can't seem to get past it. I was at the meeting that you were  asked to leave in Moline and it was all handled quite well. The people that gave the suggestions were from Elk County. They were presented to the County Commissioners by Mrs. Mills, so that list was not from Elk Konnected.
Hey Pro, you hit the nail on the head. I have heard several people say that Ross had a personal Vendata against Elk Konnect, Liz and Ken over that. I think people will think for themselves and not vote for anyone Ross is sponsoring. Why would you take the recomendation of someone that is against everything that creates good for so many. VOTE LIZ AND KEN

Patriot

I have never read a death threat on this issue. I have also read your questions answered.

You've actually read all 4400+ posts on this thread and dozens more on related matters in other threads?  I'm impressed... with your claim.  How about the multiple, factual questions relating to legal structure & ownership that I've ask?  It would appear that you might be parroting the pseudo-answers & deflections we've seen by uninformed EK supporters for months.  No threats or attempts to silence Ross or others?  That alone is evidence your reading is incomplete.  Heck, contact the forum owner and ask what's been attempted.

Even you have inferred that those who don't live here have no standing to question... but if the non-residents support your contentions & EK then that's just fine.  How myopic & patently biased.  Of course, if you accept marriages between government & selected private entities, that's your choice.  Not supportive of good constitutional interpretation, IMO, but your choice nonetheless.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

To go back a few posts....Hey Pat, what is "mandated" in some countries and what actually happens just shows your ignorance of such matters! My aren't you people ,and you know who you, are in rare form!
You seem to forget I was an ED major and took many, many courses at UD. Obviously you have no idea what courses were required then, but without listing them all and outstaying your attention span, I know what I'm talking about.
Shame on several you for trying to insult me again.  (I had originally written a very long piece, but I knew several of you weren't up to it, so I deleted it.) Why heck, I even studied John Dewey, not so much that we should have believed him, but to understand that some did. We even learned to THINK and teach that skill to our students.  I find the back peddling about your teachers very revealing. Ya can't hide what ya really meant.   You keep up the personal communist style attacks, perhaps I'll go back to mentioning all your (plural) spelling, punctuation, sentence construction and grammar errors...won't that be fun? I'll allow myself one for every 50 of yours.
  I had a psychologist friend recently tell me it's useless trying to reason with a mad man.That part of his mental wiring is missing. So I'll write for the interest of others. At least 7 of them. 8)

Ross

[quo
I have never read a death threat on this issue.

You don't read so well, do you? I said back handed death threat? A no-brainer!

I have also read your questions answered.

In your imagination!

Quote from: proelkco link=topic=11780.msg196073#msg196073 date=1347209717
Once they are answered you are not satisfied and ask more, so why  would the ones you ask waste their time with you.
/quote]

What a poor excuse to avoid open and honest dialog.

[quote author=proelkco link=topic=11780.msg196073#msg196073 date=1347209717
You have a grudge against Elk Konneted and you can't seem to get past it. I was at the meeting that you were  asked to leave in Moline and it was all handled quite well.

Grudge, I think not! A community organization that claims our county and the people in it are all screwed up and they are going to fix it, and then won't say how! I ask who, what, where, when, why and how and you call that a grudge? It appears to me that you and they are running some sort of scam and don't want to respond to the citizens of Elk County. But they appear to always have their hand out begging. Here's a question that has never been answered, what happened to the $85,000 that Konnected Kounty Kommissioner discussed earlier in this thread? What happened to all the profit they  made from the sell of the Wellness Center in Howard? With all that money why are the begging for a washer and a dryer and all other sorts of things for their day care center? They failed at running the Wellness Center what makes them think, begging for stuff to start a day care center qualifies them to operate it any better then the Wellness Center? I'll tell you this I wouldn't place my child with proven failures that can not afford to open and operate their business without begging. You know why? Because I wouldn't expect them to stay in business long. Then they could sell all the donations or begging's they recieved, to make more money.
Just no proven stability there!

I thought, I handled that meeting real well! It was advertised as a Community Conversation, however, that is not what it was. It was a three ring circus with a ringmaster from Leoti, Kansas. Saying, sit here, don't sit here and think this way, not that way. And the little people bowed down to his wishes. I asked, to speak with him and he said outside, he was fearful of being outed, or why else outside? So he called for the sheriff which was totally unnecessary, if it had been a true Community Conversation. It was all puppet master and puppets. IMHO The people set in little circles as told, like kindergarten students in school. I'm sorry, you could not see through the façade and behaved accordingly and they using you just like the rest of the people that obeyed what they were told. That's gotta feel terrible.

[quote author=proelkco link=topic=11780.msg196073#msg196073 date=1347209717
The people that gave the suggestions were from Elk County. They were presented to the County Commissioners by Mrs. Mills, so that list was not from Elk Konnected.
[/quote]

What people made any suggestion. Name a suggestion and a person that suggested it?
You can't, because of all the manipulation of the little people, right? I bet they couldn't pull that same scam again, what do you think?
te author=proelkco link=topic=11780.msg196073#msg196073 date=1347209717]

Quote from: proelkco link=topic=11780.msg196073#msg196073 date=1347209717
They were presented to the County Commissioners by Mrs. Mills, so that list was not from Elk Konnected.
/quote]

Are you saying the list was not generated and produced by Elk Konnected, LLC at the fake Community Conversation?
Oh, my - oh, my!
Of course you mean it was delivered to two Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and on County Commissioner don't you?

Are you against change for Great and Positive Improvement in Elk County's Government?
Is that your problem, if not get behind Better and Best, what do you say?

Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich

A Great Improvement For Elk County

Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk