Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

As a Thank you, I have set up free coffee for the fire fighters at the Q-Mart in Moline.
When I get time I will do the same for Howard and Longton.
I don't know if there is anywhere in Grenola or Elk Fallls where  I can do so.
Any suggestions appreciated.

Right, now I have to head for Bartlesville to see my wife in the hospital.
She has prioroty over anything else.

I want to wish all you good Elk County Folks a great Labor Day Weekend.

Ross

Quote from: ddurbin on September 01, 2012, 08:47:24 AM
Mr. Ross,
So very sorry to hear about the loss of your barn.  Yes, the insurance will cover the loss, but the attachment your surely had for your saddles and tack can't be replaced, plus a new supply of hay for the winter will be difficult to come by.  You do seem to be the type of person who will take this all in stride and presevere.   
Thank you Mr. Durbin.

Diane Amberg

I feel very badly about your barn too. Sure glad you were insured! You didn't say, but I assume you didn't lose any animals.
  The coffee idea is great, but a written thank you with a small donation to each fire company who came would be nice also. It would never be expected, but with fuel prices so high now, it would be appreciated I'm sure. Do you know yet what happened? Electrical? Did they draft from your pond? or set up a tanker rely for water?   All good firefighters want to know!
    We're used to being up all night when there is a job to be done and can live on adrenalin for days! Love 'em all.
  I'm sorry your wife is in the hospital. You have a lot on your plate right now. Prayers for you all.
By the way, does replacing an existing building even qualify for that program? If it already existed it wouldn't contribute to an  eventual increase in taxes would it? Just wonderin'.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 01, 2012, 02:17:37 PM
I feel very badly about your barn too. Sure glad you were insured! You didn't say, but I assume you didn't lose any animals.

Stuff the sorry. Why? Because you follow up with a bunch of garbage. I was not looking for sympathy. Thank you. It only makes sense that I did not lose any animals because I didn't say I had.

The whole point was I am now eligible for the "Beggar-Thy-Neighbor" program that the Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners want to make available for those seeking welfare. That was the point. And no I will not participate in welfare, I have old time ethics and pride. Something that some of those that have far more money then I do lack and will accept welfare at the expense of their neighbor. Do you get it?

The coffee idea is great, but a written thank you with a small donation to each fire company who came would be nice also. It would never be expected, but with fuel prices so high now, it would be appreciated I'm sure.

You are really getting irritating way out there in Delaware.
Did you even read what is in the various post?
I stated, the reason I have no problem paying my fair share of property tax because that money goes to support the volunteer firemen's equipment and I do believe that includes gasoline. However, since you want to be so free with my money without any idea about my finance's, may I suggest that you provide each with a donations. Isn't that the thinking of all you folks that belong to some organization think, someone else's money, no matter what?

The thank you is for the volunteers themselves, do you understand. The volunteers don't get paid, they don't get County money. The organization is funded. So just sit on it!

By the way, does replacing an existing building even qualify for that program?

With all that education you have I would think you could read the program an decipher that answer for yourself. If this redneck hick can, he figures you can to?

If it already existed it wouldn't contribute to an  eventual increase in taxes would it? Just wonderin'.

Are you really educated? You said it already existed, well guess what?
It no longer exist, lowering my tax base! Duh!

A new barn would then increase my tax base, pretty simple, huh?

But this is not about me, it's about Elk KonnectedKounty Kommissioners, "Beggar-
Thy-Neighbor" "Welfare" program for those theat need financial help the least.

It's about making improvements in Elk County by voting out Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and their Welfare Programs and especially one that put's the county down with her organization.

I did mention that all these communities came together and worked as a team!
Something Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks said in her prideful letter to her, first hand knowledge self doesn't happen and that is why she started the organization. She owes the whole county an apology IMHO! But I doubt that she has the integrity to deliver it.

Please stay focused on the real subject.
Thank You.

Oh, I found a business card for Mr. Wunderlich of my voting district that states he is running a write in against Commissioner Liebau.
I'm really glad to hear that. Mr. Wunderlich has been attending durn near every County Commissioners meeting for a very long time. He is already aware of their procedures and what has transpired over time. I do believe with that experienc he is ready to go. By that I mean, no learning curve required and first hand knowledge on how not to run the County Government.

If we can get everyone behind him the incumbent will fall this time.

Let's also keep Mr. Hebb in mind.

If we can get these two elected i think we will end up with three free thinkers on the County government.
A giant win for Elk County.

Janet Harrington

Hate to hear that your barn was destroyed by fire. Glad no one was hurt and impressed with the fire fighters for keeping it contained.

Diane Amberg

Hey Ross..I only brought up that "program" because you did. I'm really sorry if my timing was bad. I still don't quite understand how it supposed to work. Sympathy...for you? It never crossed my mind.
   Do you really need to act like such a jerk? How does that help make things better? I'll assume it's just because you've had tough days recently and you know you can get away with it.
    As far as the donations to the fire companies...I'll take that smart remark and raise ya $20.00. I'll be sure and tell them how nasty you are to me, a 43 year fire service volunteer, and that you don't think they could use a penny more. :angel:   
  As for us, I'm just finishing up our fall fire company fund drive. The donations we get back, to run the organization, are all voluntary, other people's money or not, they do not have to donate. We have no fire tax. Apparently you all do.  Excuse me for not knowing that.
   We go when and where we are needed, regardless.  Hope things get better for you soon.

srkruzich

I'd say the week ross has had qualifies to be a bad week. So he's in a irritable mood. I would be too. Specially when you've lost your winter hay supply.  That is enough to bring a man to his knees right now as no one is letting go of hay. 

He's got some tough times ahead of him too. 

Whether or not he thinks he can get away with it isn't even a consideration.  I would say it is normal and to be expected.   Keep on keeping on ross.  D
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Thanks Srkruzich but I am still maintaining my sense of humor with life.
I laugh at myself daily.

But Diane chimed in to tell me i wasn't doing enough for those that came to put out the fire.
It seems that she is brained washed by the Organization Think.

Where as I believe in the individual person. Without individuals you have no organization.
And usually there are a few that sit at the top doing nothing nothing but drawing paychecks telling every volunteer what a good job they are doing, so those at the top[ can continue drawing big paychecks. Some just can't see beyound their hornrimmed glasses.

And then Diane questions me about the "Beggar-Thy-Neighbor" Welfare Programs as if she lacks the ability to read the program.
It just get's irritating talking to a highly educated person that fails to use said education.

She doesn't seem to understand the use of property taxes for county services, bought and paid for. The volunteers are unpaid and to give money to the organization or government does not get anything to the volunteers. It is just that simple.

The various systems betweent here and Delware can be as different as day and night and if this educated person wants to be involved in our local politics, she should be able to comprehend that she needs to learn our system. And comparing her high popu;lated county to our sprsely populated county is totally wrong. We are very unique for that reason.

She has 43 year fire service volunteer, whoopie? Does that make her Queen of the Firefighters. And now she threatens to tell on me. I wish she could just focus on the subject and grow up a little bit/.

The subject of this thread is Elk Konnected, LLC and Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioner and if all that is the "Old Guard" along with the possibility of starting programs to benefit their relatives, friends, cronies, etc.

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC from Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Hendricks and Liebau reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about Elk Konnected, LLC actual goals. It would be nice to have some clarification.

"There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of empirical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of one way communication such as a newspaper, then others must ask why ? "

Have we become an Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds and to believe everything someone says to us ??

Borrowed words, but they all came from the same dictionary and slightly rearranged! LOL

Simply my personal observations, opinions and questions?

I sure hope everyone is having a great labor day weekend.

I am, I just brought my wife home from the hospital.

I am amazingly happy,

Ross

Quote from: Janet Harrington on September 02, 2012, 11:24:09 AM
Hate to hear that your barn was destroyed by fire. Glad no one was hurt and impressed with the fire fighters for keeping it contained.

Thanks Janet.I sure am glad they worked so well as a team. As dry as everything is it could have been terrible to get out of hand.

I have had a terific day today. I got to bring my honey home from the hospital early. Talk about feeling like a little kid at a surprise birthday party, that was me.

Back on topic , I sure hope Elk County Citizens vote for a far better County Government and dismiss Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners. That would be like an early Christmas present for the county.

Thanks again for the nice words Janet.

Ross

I wish to thank each and eryone out there that have offered wordso fo kindness
and with help with replacement of the hay I lost. Each and every Private message
is very appreciated,

The haay I lost in the barn was not but a small amount of my winter hay,
so I am pretty certain i will be okay.

I am very proud to live in Elk County among so many kind people.

Thanks Again.

Ross

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk