Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on October 12, 2011, 11:11:57 AM
For those who may be new to this thread, and those who continue to be subjected to the Ross Billboard of late, the statements he continues to misuse were originally written by me in reference to Ross and patriots small handful of followers, not Elk Konnected.  

But he leaves that part out, on purpose, to try and trick others into thinking they were written by "an Elk Konnected, LLC follower" about Elk Konnected.  For the original (and correct) usage of the statements please go to the following post from April and read them in their original context:

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11733.msg160234.html#msg160234

As I asked politely a month ago - "Ross, please, come up with your own statements, and quit misusing mine."

Flint

First Flint You should understand this is not a billboard and second it is not mine, please get the facts straight?
Billboards are on the highway and the forum is owned by someone else. Nice try at twisting.

Where is the mis-use on my part?
It can apply equally to any group, especially if the people are our Elected Officials, don't you think?
As has been said in the past, it's not copywrited is it?
As well some of the terms are used throughout the internet with different words attached?
I did admit to making minor adjustments to it, nothing to hide on my part, don't yopu see?

Don't you believe a concerned, patriotic citizen should be interested in what their government and elected officails are doing?

I do believe you are jealous, because I found a much better use for it.

You mean you are not an Elk Konnected, LLC follower?
Well, my, my I am so surprised, what a revelation?
What is your relationship to Elk Konnected, LLC?
I ask because you have sounded just like an Elk Konnected, LLC follower?
Are you something better than an Elk Konnected, LLC follower?
Clarification would be appreciated so I don't make the same error again, please?

Patriot

I see that Elk Konnected has sent in the Detractor Team.  That's fine fellas.  The questions 'answered' in Grenola by the EK first string were riddled with rhetoric, doubletalk, half truths, self aggrandizement,  and even seasoned with some potential violations of Kansas State law.  But at least they were truthful about facts a couple of times when called out.  Their non-local facilitator was careful to 'park' (that is avoid answering) some of the more important questions.  It was an entertaining dance, but definitely not the whole show.

Stay connected citizens, this thing is far from over.  In spite of the sidetracks offered by a few out of towners who have no real stake in it all.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on October 12, 2011, 11:11:57 AM
For those who may be new to this thread, and those who continue to be subjected to the Ross Billboard of late, the statements he continues to misuse were originally written by me in reference to Ross and patriots small handful of followers, not Elk Konnected.  

But he leaves that part out, on purpose, to try and trick others into thinking they were written by "an Elk Konnected, LLC follower" about Elk Konnected.  For the original (and correct) usage of the statements please go to the following post from April and read them in their original context:

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11733.msg160234.html#msg160234

As I asked politely a month ago - "Ross, please, come up with your own statements, and quit misusing mine."

Flint

Flint,

The statement is slightly modified and used in the same context, one of them sorta "different thingy's", not really.
It was used to tell people to question and is still being used to ask people to question. Slight difference.

I must reply to you once again.

I am not asking anyone to believe anything I say, infact I mainly ask questions, don't you see?

Also if I say something I would encourage people to question whatever it is, and to think for themselves
and make their own decisions?

Try this one:
What's good for the gander (us), is surely good for the goose, don't you think?

" There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity , then others must ask why ? "

Quote from: Ross on October 12, 2011, 12:37:26 PM

Don't you believe a concerned, patriotic citizen should be interested in their government and elected officails are doing?

You mean you are not an Elk Konnected, LLC follower?
Well, my, my I am so surprised, what a revelation?
What is your relationship to Elk Konnected, LLC?
I ask because you have sounded just like an Elk Konnected, LLC follower?
Are you something better than an Elk Konnected, LLC follower?
Clarification would be appreciated so I don't make the same error again, please?

Come back.

Catwoman

Warph, you are too funny... ;D ;D...It is hoped that the two yahoos that you are trying to educate are actually part of the trainable population...Although, judging from what they've posted here recently, I wouldn't drop any money on that wager.

Ross

Has anyone read the big front page article in the Prairie Star?

They discussed the little meeting in Grenola where very few people showed up.

To me the article almost sounded like all of Elk County showed up, just my humble opinion, is that okay?

My count was about 35 people showed up mostly just to observe, a few did speak negatively about vaarious things, but I didn't see that in the paper, did you?

Is that bias reporting or what?

Once again no real details.

It appears to be common practice, don't you think , no real details that is?

kshillbillys

Interesting, very interesting....

Quote from: Catwoman on October 12, 2011, 03:34:28 PM
It is hoped that the two yahoos that you are trying to educate are actually part of the trainable population...Although, judging from what they've posted here recently, I wouldn't drop any money on that wager.

train·a·ble
   [trey-nuh-buhl]
adjective
capable of being trained.

Education . of or pertaining to moderately retarded individuals who may achieve some self-sufficiency, as in personal care.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

chaoticowboy

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This is the first time I have ever posted anything on this forum, and can be quoted as saying the only thing more screwed up than this forum is the people who read and post on it, but in light of recent events Ive decided to put my two bits in.

First I started out with the first amendment to our great constitution, because every tax paying citizen has a right to air their thoughts, and my hats off to them for doing so. Second lets get back to the original question, are Elk County tax dollars being used by Konnected?

I too was at the meeting in Grenola, and still am with out a satisfactory answer, personally I think Elk Konnected has done some good things, lets face it people any progressive step in this County is a good thing, but again tax payers have a right to know how their tax dollars are used. with out insulting anyone I will close with this statement, there is the perception of impropriety on the part of Elk Konnected, I think just answering the questions will put all fears to rest. Have a great day

Ross

Quote from: chaoticowboy on October 12, 2011, 04:25:33 PM
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This is the first time I have ever posted anything on this forum, and can be quoted as saying the only thing more screwed up than this forum is the people who read and post on it, but in light of recent events Ive decided to put my two bits in.

First I started out with the first amendment to our great constitution, because every tax paying citizen has a right to air their thoughts, and my hats off to them for doing so. Second lets get back to the original question, are Elk County tax dollars being used by Konnected?

I too was at the meeting in Grenola, and still am with out a satisfactory answer, personally I think Elk Konnected has done some good things, lets face it people any progressive step in this County is a good thing, but again tax payers have a right to know how their tax dollars are used. with out insulting anyone I will close with this statement, there is the perception of impropriety on the part of Elk Konnected, I think just answering the questions will put all fears to rest. Have a great day

Nice post, however, I believe the problem goes a lot further than you think.
And I don't like having to disagree with you as a new poster, because  I don't want to dissuade you from future posts.

But what exactly has good things Elk Konnected, LLC  done?

And I have to disagree with you about, "any progressive step in this County is a good thing" if done secretly or in confusion is not Elk County being progressive.

Even our State Capital is having a hard time. Have you read the Kansas Capital City has repealed the domestic violence law?
Budget cuts everywhere, does not signify a progressive time in our lives.

Go back to page one of this thread and read progressive, you should be amazed what a supposed million dollars can buy. That's amazing?

Patriot

Thanks and welcome.  In fact, that question was answered in Grenola.  The answer was (allbeit relucant) ... yes.  An EK steering committee member clearly said that Elk Konnected had ask for and received monies from the cities of Longton, Moline and Severy and the county of Elk for use in payments they made to Public Square Communities, LLC.  Of course, that leaves many unanswered questions regarding 'payments in kind' via the use of government resources and employee time to further Elk Konnected's activities and 'branding' efforts, as David Whetstone called them.

Many still have unanswered questions and questions without satisfactory answers.  Appearance of impropriety seems to be a concept alien to the folks who presided over the Grenola meeting.  That very subject was brought up and was met with much rhetoric. 

Yes, simple and verifiable answers might lay much of this to rest.  But then that's been pointed out repeatedly over several months.  I had high hopes for the Grenola gathering.  Hopes now clouded by a continued lack of transparency.  And the ongoing diversions presented by those who would distract from the serious matters of taxpayers rights to know the truth. 

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

kshillbillys

Ya know, Patriot and Ross, the majority of people reading this aren't "ignorant volunteers". They have questions that they don't want put into a damned "parking lot" because "we" have no quick answer to give "you" from a well prepared statement. Maybe if we could've submitted our questions in writing several weeks in advance, they would've had an answer that seemed reasonable (or not). Oh wait, we DID submit our questions in writing MONTHS in advance, according to one of the EK volunteers, since they received a list of questions from this very forum (that they did/do not read) and then had nice little prepared statements for answers. Remember, they don't know the outcome of how well EK is going to do. It will take years of indoctrinating the children of this county with "Oh boy, they brought us a slipper slide for 2 hours" and "Woohoo, I had snacks and got a dollar store toy at the day camp" before we know if those kids will come back and build businesses in this county in 20 years.

I was once told that if you took a frog and put it in a pot of boiling water, the frog would jump out. If you took another frog and put it in a pot and gradually heated the water, the frog will stay in until it's too late. Just saying. A little bit at a time, until it's too late.---Mr. Robert L. Walker
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk