Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Frank, I hope so...And Jane, I am with you.  Almost 300 pages later, this is no further along than it was to start with.

Ross

Quote from: patriotdad on September 26, 2011, 01:40:02 PM
Here you go Ross, go get your answers. 

You are really slow, I posted that last week and stated I will be at this so called community conversation.
If it is a real community conversation it will be the first.

Are to lazy to write your own post?????
And then you don'r even bother giving credit to the person that went to the trouble of tyoing it, shame on you??????

I doubt ,I will ask any questions at such meeting and have the sheriff called again?????

If they were not so Chicken Shut they would speak to all these people on this forum.

But they can't communicate without a Nazi like facilitatior that will call the sheriff now can they?????

We can't trust the newspaper to print the truth about what happens at the so called community conversation because of his bias due to his admittiing an affiliation with Elk konnected now can we?????

Where have you been, haven't you read the thread for the last week??????

I already explained to someone else even if they go talk to Elk Konnected, LLC the priavetly owned company and comes back here to report what they have been told it would lack authentication and credibility the sam as if I did it. This has been said several times throughout this thread? Try reading the thread.

Since you apparently have not been reading you probably haven't noticed all the detractors stopped posting one day last week when the newspaper came out declaring then next Elk konnected, LLC Community Conversation. It would appear to me that Elk Konnected, LLC told their fillowers to stop playing their game, what do you think????? LOL

Someone joined this forum as Elk konnected, so what's wrong did they break their fingers after joining up?????

Oh well no since wasting my time on someone who is not reading the thread? TTFN

Ross

Quote from: frawin on September 26, 2011, 05:20:00 PM
Amen Jane, I agree 100%. Catwomen noone has put any proof out here that anything has been done that is illegal.
I don't believe anyone on this thread with the excepton of you followers have said anything at all about anything illegal going on.

Perhaps ethics have been questioned.
As a matter of fact I have questioned the ethics of a couple of politicians at the County Commissioners Meeting only they did not realize it what was going on. I even put it on this thread.

Good luck on finding anythingnabout anything being illegal.

Ross

Quote from: Jane on September 26, 2011, 05:15:28 PM
You all need to go to the meeting so you can find out what is going on and put this tread to sleep.
Why should we put this thread to rest?????
Elk Konnected just signed on.
Do you own the Elk County Forum?????
I thought not.
That is a call the owners may make someday, but it is not your call, now or ever, is it?????

You may put this thread to rest as far as yourself is concerned, just don't read it, and don't come back. that's your call is in't it.
You can do that and I am sure everyone on this thread would grant you permission to do so.

Why put the thread to sleep when Elk Konnected just signed on, now they can communicate with a lot more people.
And I am going nowhere as long as the owner of the Forum permits me to be here and until Elk Konnected answers some questions and has a real dialog. Don't they want to communicate with the elderly and the shut ins and the people that can't afford to buy gas to go to their so called Community Conversations?

But before you go can you
But really Elk Konnected how about some answers to some really cool questions?

What is Elk Konnected, LLC a private business doing to improve Elk County's economic situation or to make Elk County a better place to live?????

Just what can they do in this World Wide Economic Crises?????

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County? 
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

" There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, then others must ask why ? "

Have we become an Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds and to believe everything someone says to us ??

Can anybody answer just one question with any intellegence and authority?

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on September 26, 2011, 05:22:19 PM
Frank, I hope so...And Jane, I am with you.  Almost 300 pages later, this is no further along than it was to start with.
You guy's must be blind and lack understanding. LOL

Ath the top of the page on the right hand side it says "Latest Member: Elk Konnected", now that's some progress.
They just don't have the gonads to communicate. do they???????

And to top that off a lot of people are reading this forum and asking questions and talking about things. And I am quite proud of each and everyone of them.

And thirdly Elk Konnected has called another Elk konnected Communiity to supposedly to explain all there is to know about them. And I believe it is because of this thread. Look at that again, "Latest Member: Elk Konnected".  So Catwoman, Jane and Frank if you do not like this thread why do you keep coming back?

Do any on of you three know anything at all about Elk Konnecteced, LLC at all ??????

If so why don't you share your wisdom with all of us??????

Or are you just followers??????

Here is a new question for you, why has Elk Konnected become a latest member of this forum is they don't want to communicate with us??????

After all I believe that is the main purpose of this forum isn't it?????

We believe they have been following this thread since it's inception and that it is not a requirement to be a member to read as a visitor.

So why become a member if not to communicate???????

So Jane and Catwoman and Fran tell us what you know?

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Catwoman on September 26, 2011, 04:37:44 PM
Miss Janet...I said that I found some of what they were doing was odd...And if they couldn't explain it, then shame on them.  My hope expressed, that they indeed could explain it in a legal and ethical fashion, was just that...A hope.  Nothing more.  I am glad to hear that, if there is something untoward going on, that it has been turned over to a higher authority.  No matter how much I might personally like someone...I'd turn them in myself if I found illegal happenings occuring.  Just ask my ex...He'd confirm that I would indeed refuse to look the other way.  He likes me just about as much as Ross and Patriot do! lol

I must have read your post wrong, then. I apologize.

Catwoman

Janet, you owe me no apology...You are a gem!  ;)  It will be interesting to see if anything does come of all this conjecture.

Ross

Good Morning Elk Konnected  

You do know that you don't have to wait a week
To talk
With Elk County citizens
Since you are now a member of this forum
Don't you ?

Yea !                                               Yea !                                    Yea !                           
;D ::) :o :D ::) :o                                 ;D ::) :o :D ::) :o                       ;D ::) :o :D ::) :o             

Please don't be bashfull
Join in the conversation
And help answer some
Questions, Please?
Lets have a real conversation.
What do you say?

There are a lot of people
That are shut-ins
That can't afford the Gas
To come to your
Community Conversation
And other people have
jobs to go to during your
Community Conversation.

This forum gives you the conduit
to reach so many that may not
be able to attend your
Community Conversation.

I have a real easy question for you.
Is your next Community Conversation going to be
using the Public Squares Communities, LLC's
facilitator with the circle of chairs?

Won't You Please Inform Us? 

Patriot

Is there no line between public and private?

If the flyers for Elk Konnected events were being produced by a government employee on county computers then reproduced by a government employee using a county copy machine, would that be proper?  Small potatoes, money wise perhaps, but proper?

Elk Kounty Kinkos?  Talk about being Konnected. 
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Patriot I think they are too ashamed of themselves to talk directly to the citizens of Elk County.

Because of abusing the use of County resources without proper authorization and our County Commissioner Liz denying using taxpayers money during a County Commissioners Meeting even though the Elk Konnected Youth Services had asked for money just before I had addressed the Board, she even denied it after I had pointed out they had just asked the Commissioners for money just ahead of me.

I'd be ashaned too, if it was true of me. Ir it wasn't true, I'd sure addresss the person saying it, would you ?????

Elk Konnected can't even talk with the County citizens, they have to use a facilitator (a non Elk County resident) from Wichita County to control everyone from Elk County and everything from Elk County during their. what I consider IMHO a phony, Community Conversation. I don't find anything Hometown or Community about these actions, do you ??????

How phony is that?????

I guess they think we have a phony County too, don't you ?????

Do you suppose that makes Elk Konnected phony as well ?????

They could step right up to the plate right here right now if they aren't phoney and have a real conversation couldn't they ?????

I'd really like to know what their problem is, asnwer up Elk Konnected ??????

Why are you hiding in plain site ??????

I will attend their next so Called Community Conversation but only as an observer, because the last time I tried to have a conversation with them, and I was being polite, their man from Wichita did not want citizens to have a conversation with Elk Konnected or the community and they called the sheriff. So, to avoid having them call the sheriff I plan to only observe?

I really expect them to either lock me out or to address me during their Community Conversation, and I will repeat I am only there as an observer. They know this right here and right now. So they can speak on their own right here at their leisure.

What is Elk Konnected, LLC a private business doing to improve Elk County's economic situation or to make Elk County a better place to live?????

Just what can they do in this World Wide Economic Crises?????

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County?  
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

" There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, then others must ask why ? "

Have we become an Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds and to believe everything someone says to us ??

Can anybody answer just one question with any intellegence and authority?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk