Catwoman

Quote from: Patriot on September 25, 2011, 08:53:10 PM
Nice dodge, but I prefer Fords.

Good Lord...You were the only one who caught it! lol  Lighten up, people! lol

Catwoman

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on September 25, 2011, 10:21:02 PM
Sweet dreams to you, too, Ross... ;D
Thanks Cat, I had avery good night and woke very refreshed.
Dang it it's to early for my old man's nap. LOL

I hope you had a good night;s rest.
Time for me to get busy, lot's of work to do. I'm digging up a lady's latterals for her septic tank.

patriotdad

Here you go Ross, go get your answers. 

Quote from: Elk Konnected on September 26, 2011, 12:59:43 PM
Elk Konnected invites you to the next community conversation on October 5th at 7:00 p.m. at the Grenola Community Building. Join us in a positive conversation about how Elk Konnected was formed, who is involved and how this volunteer group of citizens is working to improve our quality of life. A community review of our current goals will be presented and Action Teams will report on their activities focused on reaching these goals. Opportunities to share your thoughts and ideas will be provided as well as opportunities to get involved. Elk Konnected is a volunteer organization focused on helping our communities grow and improve their quality of life through citizen engagement, positive conversation, and connecting each other so that all might gain and benefit.  We want to hear from you! Come be a part of this conversation and......Stay with us as we grow!

Janet Harrington

Ahhh, patriotdad, you took the words right off my forum page. Thanks.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Catwoman on September 25, 2011, 08:35:41 PM
And, while I agree with Ready that there are some odd things that I don't understand...I am sure that, if I took the time to approach any of the good people who are involved, they'd be able to not only explain it but show in what way it is entirely legal, ethical and upstanding.[/i]  If they wouldn't be able to, then shame on them.

Catwoman, I don't hardly ever disagree with you, but in this I have to. I'm not sure that what is going on is entirely legal, ethical, and upstanding. The information and questions on this forum have been turned over to a higher authority, but don't know what action is taking place.

Catwoman

Miss Janet...I said that I found some of what they were doing was odd...And if they couldn't explain it, then shame on them.  My hope expressed, that they indeed could explain it in a legal and ethical fashion, was just that...A hope.  Nothing more.  I am glad to hear that, if there is something untoward going on, that it has been turned over to a higher authority.  No matter how much I might personally like someone...I'd turn them in myself if I found illegal happenings occuring.  Just ask my ex...He'd confirm that I would indeed refuse to look the other way.  He likes me just about as much as Ross and Patriot do! lol

Jane

You all need to go to the meeting so you can find out what is going on and put this tread to sleep.

frawin

Amen Jane, I agree 100%. Catwomen noone has put any proof out here that anything has been done that is illegal.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk