Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

I believe David made a mistake and confused Ross with Patriot as to who attended the Commission meeting on Monday.  Ross has certainly confused me (Flintauqua) with Jefe De Vaca before, and did just a couple days ago.  Everyone makes a mistake from time to time.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

sodbuster

Quote from: flintauqua on September 16, 2011, 08:59:57 PM
I believe David made a mistake and confused Ross with Patriot as to who attended the Commission meeting on Monday.  Ross has certainly confused me (Flintauqua) with Jefe De Vaca before, and did just a couple days ago.  Everyone makes a mistake from time to time.

Charles you are correct. I did make a mistake as to my ref. to the last commission meeting. It was indeed Patriot. My apologies Ross for ref. Patriot's statement from the last meeting to you. I stand by the rest of my statement. Charles thanks fro providing clarity to who posted what.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Patriot

Thanks, Ross, for the 'reminder'.  It's amazing how difficult it seems to be for some folks to stay on track and focus on the core issues... simply amazing.

Now, about those federal tax returns that Mr. Ritz produced.  Anybody interested in seeing them?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on September 16, 2011, 11:44:21 PM
Thanks, Ross, for the 'reminder'.  It's amazing how difficult it seems to be for some folks to stay on track and focus on the core issues... simply amazing.
Now, about those federal tax returns that Mr. Ritz produced.  Anybody interested in seeing them?

You are welcome Patriot.  I don't think any of the followers want facts, it's to hard to digest.

Patrriot  something is about to happen today in New York City on Wall Street at noon.

It kind of reminds me of local so called leadership and the denial there of. I just posted a new thread about the protest that is suppose to happen. What I find strange is the denial of leadership of this what apppears to be a major protest.

Anyway here is the link to my posting and once there you will find a link to the full article.
Quote from: Ross on September 17, 2011, 07:32:33 AM
Thousands of protesters to 'Occupy Wall Street' on Saturday
Quote from: Ross on September 17, 2011, 07:32:33 AM

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on September 16, 2011, 09:05:34 PM
Charles you are correct. I did make a mistake as to my ref. to the last commission meeting. It was indeed Patriot. My apologies Ross for ref. Patriot's statement from the last meeting to you. I stand by the rest of my statement. Charles thanks fro providing clarity to who posted what.
David
I still don't believe it.
Where's the proof?
Where is the quote?
The rest of the statement still remains DUMB.

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on September 17, 2011, 07:47:42 AM
...something is about to happen today in New York City on Wall Street at noon.

I read your Wall Street thread.  As I read it, I kept wondering.... who steers their steering committee?  And who paid for the promotion?  And do the 'volunteers' even know?  :o

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on September 17, 2011, 09:55:30 AM
I read your Wall Street thread.  As I read it, I kept wondering.... who steers their steering committee?  And who paid for the promotion?  And do the 'volunteers' even know?  :o
Sure makes you wonder doesn't it?
Who's going to pay for the kitchen and all the food for 3 months??
How much are the organizers paying themselves?????
10 G's????? ,
50 G's?????
100 G's?????
But yet, not assuming any responsibility??????          Why??????

It might be a Godsend for the homeless.
They could possibly be a good share of the protesters and be able to get some decent meals, don't ya think?

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on September 17, 2011, 10:21:40 AM
Sure makes you wonder doesn't it?
Who's going to pay for the kitchen and all the food for 3 months??
How much are the organizers paying themselves?????
10 G's????? ,
50 G's?????
100 G's?????
But yet, not assuming any responsibility??????           Why??????

It might be a Godsrnd for the homeless.
They could possibly be a good share of the protesters and be able to get some decent meals, don't ya think?

Good for the underserved, yes.  But I'm betting the money is not being provided directly by the 'organizers'.  Maybe they got a community development/organization grant.  Other peoples money is in vogue, ya know.

Ross

What is a steering committee?????  Steering Committee Job Description.
Steering committees are company stakeholders and experts who help top executives make decisions that impact company policy. So who are the Executives of Elk Konected, LLC ?    Who are the Leaders of Elk Konnected, LLC? ?
Read more: Steering Committee Job Description | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6643436_steering-committee-job-description.html#ixzz1YFQpDGLy

From page one of this thread of suggestions from Elk Konnected to the Elk County Commissioners.
Unified Gov't (w/in the county) to save money and become more unified (do away with city gov't, councils­
(cont.) all centrally located-one managing body) (Big Ideas's)

Marx detailed the 10 essential tenets of communism as:

Central banking system
Government controlled education
Government controlled labor
Government ownership of transportation and communication vehicles
Government ownership of agricultural means and factories
Total abolition of private property
Property rights confiscation
Heavy income tax on everyone
Elimination of rights of inheritance
Regional planning

Quote from: Ross on April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM
Unified Gov't (w/in the county) to save money and become more unified (do away with city gov't, councils­
(cont.) all centrally located-one managing body) (Big Ideas's)  

So why won't Elk Konnected clear up the air and answer a few questions ??????

Every organization has leaders that are called organizers or promoters or executives. Why is it no one claims to be a leader in Elk Konnected. Does Elk Konnected really lack leadership?

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County?  
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

" There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, then others must ask why ? "

Warph

Why don't you ask your county commish, Liz Hendricks ???  Maybe she can enlighten
you on the subject... you sure aren't going to find out on this forum.  Pick up the phone
and call her for a meeting with you and your steering committee.  Then present the minutes
of the meeting on this forum.  I'm sure she would be glad to talk with you about it, Ross.  
Sounds like the smart thing to do.... the smart thing to do.... the SMART thing to do!  

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk