Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: jarhead on September 14, 2011, 02:27:10 PM
Ross, I wonder if who ever told you that ECCA had something to do with fixing the old bridge in Elk Falls didn't mean the NCCC. My limited research on AmeriCorps says a division of it is NCCC (National Civilian Community Corps ). Hell as far as I know the NAACP might of done the work. Yep, I bet the Rev. Al Sharpton was there swinging a hammer---or running his racist mouth. Whoops, there went me being civil---but I'm truthful. ;D

LOL
That very well could be, they were unsure. I drop that on them and perhaps then they will recall it. Thanks

Warph

"War Is Coming"

In this corner we have Elk Konnected LLC  AND  In this other corner we have Ross & Patriot!!

Let the Battle Begin!     Let the Battle Begin!     Let the Battle Begin!     Let the Battle Begin!

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

sodbuster

Warph, where did you find that video? I thought we buried that during my days at Apple. We came up with an alternative video.

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

redcliffsw

Davy Crockett - Not Yours To Give

sodbuster

Re: Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting on 4/25
« Reply #2767 on: September 12, 2011, 11:32:54 pm »

Thanks to Mr K.R. Leibau, Chairman of the Elk County Commission, who in the open county commission meeting today, said he was on the board of Elk Konnected. Progress? Perhaps. But there wasn't sufficient time to clarify his statement. Does that mean he's a legally admitted member/owner or only on a volunteer committee of some kind? Don't know.

Why could you not get an answer? You are very determined on here, but can't get answers to your questions in front of the people who have to answer your questions.

As far as the $ dollar value you say ECCEF gave to Elk Konnected for the fitness equipment was it cash or was it a donation of equipment from a non-profit organization?

Glad to see you took my advice to query your County Commissoners . I am at a loss at why you all did not get more answers at the meeting. Atleast Ross was not threatened with having the Sheriff remove him. So many questions , but as to why Ross can't get his answers I don't know.. Is this a personal vendetta or does he have a legitimate gripe against the powers that be?.
David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on September 14, 2011, 11:53:51 PM
Why could you not get an answer? You are very determined on here, but can't get answers to your questions in front of the people who have to answer your questions. 

I believe I said there wasn't time to clarify the point.  It was a lively discussion, with much ground covered.  Don't a$$ume I wasn't determined.  Heck, Commissioner Ritz didn't get a clear answer on his main question either:  "Why is Elk County paying Jennifer Brummel for youth development activities.  Given her work seems mostly for Elk Konnected, shouldn't they be paying her wage?"

As far as the $ dollar value you say ECCEF gave to Elk Konnected for the fitness equipment was it cash or was it a donation of equipment from a non-profit organization?

I don't believe I mentioned the Wellness Center in re the monies identified.  If that had been the topic I would have identified a separate cash grant from another non-profit in the amount of $19,900 designated for the purchase of equipment.  Let's keep our money straight, please.  To assume that all the monies that EK has received from 2007 to date went into the wellness center is probably erroneous. 

Glad to see you took my advice to query your County Commissoners . I am at a loss at why you all did not get more answers at the meeting.

Nobody 'took your advice'.  There has been much dialogue in numerous places since way before your triumphal re-entry to this forum.  As a matter of fact, you've frankly offered little useful input to this debate, imo.  And, yes, by virtue of your location, or whatever, you are at a loss.

Atleast Ross was not threatened with having the Sheriff remove him. So many questions , but as to why Ross can't get his answers I don't know.. Is this a personal vendetta or does he have a legitimate gripe against the powers that be?.
David

No, but then you didn't see the deputy arrive after the meeting had begun and plant his gun totin ass right next to me, did you?  An attempt at citizen intimidation... you decide.  Personal vendetta?  Man you (and many of your fellow defenders) are clueless.  Let's just say this meeting covered a lot of territory and probably created more questions than have been asked here.  As for some singular vendetta, please be advised that the meeting discussion was voluntarily initiated by an elected official.  One who gained his seat in a rather surprising (if not embarrassing) electoral defeat of a local Democrat not long ago.

No, this is about legitimate issues... reread this entire thread for some perspective.  And stay connected.   :)

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: Warph on September 14, 2011, 09:55:00 PM
"War Is Coming"
In this corner we have Elk Konnected LLC  AND  In this other corner we have Ross & Patriot!!

Warph,

With all due respect, it's embarrassing to see you so on point with national issues that violate conservative principles and so yet so tolerant and mocking of local matters that seem to mimic the larger patterns of self serving government abuses, crony capitalism, etc. 

I guess people often complain about the kids down the street yet suffer amnesia and shortsightedness when it's their own kids who behave badly.  Perhaps that's the case here.  Or maybe it's the placement of personal affinity for old acquaintances over character and core principles.  In either case, it's sad.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

For your information, I am no scholar and I copy and paste and not ashamed to admit it.
Here, I copy and paste from the internet to help with this post. I do not mean Plagiarize except for one statement which I have given credit to the person who claims to have coined the statement personally and he doesn't like me using the statement. But it is not copy right protected so I will most likely continue to use it. Check it out at the bottom of this post. I think I added an extra word for what it's worth ii is in blue near the bottom of the page.

LONDON (AP) -- Global stocks remained buoyed by the decision of five top central banks to provide unlimited amounts of dollar loans to the banking sector, easing one of the concerns driving the recent turbulence in financial markets of late.

Coming on top of mounting hopes that Greece will not be defaulting on its debts anytime soon, the news helped ease concerns over the impact of Europe's debt crisis on banking stocks.

What are the Central Banks? They are organizations that control our money, they are not government.
They operate with what is called fiat? What is fiat --- From Merriam Webster formal: an official order given by someone who has power : an order that must be followed.

In a round about way is it possible that is ElK Konnected, LLC's  goal to be a fiat?????

After all isn't money power??????

And isn't having people in stratigic positions power ?????

Isn't it time to wake up ?????? I'm just asking isn't it possible?????

I'd like, I'd appreciate your input.

I'm sure a lot of other people would like to read your thoughts on the subject.

Why do you suppose ElK Konnected, LLC wants an ElK Konnected, LLC person in each community ?????

Do you suppose it gives them power to control ?????

Why do you suppose ElK Konnected, LLC wants an ElK Konnected, LLC persons or two on the County Commissioners ?????

Do you suppose it gives them power to control ??????

Why do you suppose ElK Konnected, LLC wants an ElK Konnected, LLC persons or two on the School Boards ?????

Why do you suppose ElK Konnected, LLC wants a person who is a community police officer on the ElK Konnected, LLC steering committee ??????

Why do you suppose the screaming and name calling will most likely start up on this thread very shortly after I press the post button ?????? Okay shortly after it's posted.

I'll tell you why, I think that, and again it is just MHO. I don't believe they want you thinking for yourself, just my opinion. That's why some of the followers have said things like

this thread is dead,

yet it didn't die.

That's why IMHO some follower said this thread is not good for my health,
they want this thread shut down.

No, IMHO it's not just because they find it boring, they don't want you or me thinking for ourselves, IMHO.

Why won't ElK Konnected, LLC talk with us?

Why do you suppose they went from a non-profit to an LLC,
perhaps do you suppose,
so they would not have to answer to the citizens of Elk County, just asking ?????

Now, they have to ask for donations to ECCEF and that donations be turned over to them from ECCEF,
I believe that is what they said they are doing, why do you suppose they chose to go that way ?????

Also, why do you suppose all donors are Anonymous ?

Also, why do you suppose all suggestions are Anonymous and Secret ?

Just some questions that I have on my mind and a couple of personal opinions and observations, that's all.
Thank you for listening.

Now go, think for yourself or slap me.

It's entirely up to you.

And have a great, nice, cool, day.

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

What is "The Community Standards Committee", what standards are they authorized to form or enforce and how?
What the heck does this mean? "united legal communication about getting rid of old structures" united with who?
By what authority?

I just love these statements and I hope you do too!

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County? 
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

" There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, then others must ask why ? "

This is a statement unto it's own IMHO.

" Pride costs us more than hunger, thirst, and cold."
    " How much pain the evils have cost us that never happened "

Jefferson

Have we become an Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds and to believe everything someone says to us ?????

redcliffsw

Quote from: Patriot on September 15, 2011, 06:23:34 AM
Warph,

With all due respect, it's embarrassing to see you so on point with national issues that violate conservative principles and so yet so tolerant and mocking of local matters that seem to mimic the larger patterns of self serving government abuses, crony capitalism, etc. 

I guess people often complain about the kids down the street yet suffer amnesia and shortsightedness when it's their own kids who behave badly.  Perhaps that's the case here.  Or maybe it's the placement of personal affinity for old acquaintances over character and core principles.  In either case, it's sad.

Patriot, as usual you're making good points again.  There's no real differences between Obama/Acorn and EK LLC/ EK.  It's all the same ole stuff - it's called liberalism.

sodbuster

Quote from: srkruzich on September 13, 2011, 06:49:04 PM
Oh come off it.  I don't normally say much and this one time i do tell someone to quit bitching your going to pick my statement out of all the crap Cat, Diane, Jefe, and that bunch put out there! Their insults and innuendos and debasing red and patriot is ok with you!? Sheesh.  You must be one of them then.  I thought different.

Quote from: Patriot on September 15, 2011, 06:23:34 AM
Warph,

I guess people often complain about the kids down the street yet suffer amnesia and shortsightedness when it's their own kids who behave badly.  Perhaps that's the case here.  Or maybe it's the placement of personal affinity for old acquaintances over character and core principles.  In either case, it's sad .

You all would be lucky if you had half the smarts and wisdom of Frawinn and\or Warph.

Just my opinion.  Supported by many on the forum. This statement is my own and not necessarily  endorsed by Warph, Slappy, frawinn, Peet's coffee or the 19th Hole Bar and Bar.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk