Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

To clear the record (since Ross doesn't seem capable of doing when asked nicely), the statements from me that he keeps mis-using, (and will again in the future in a futile attempt to get me back into this fray and increase his page count) are my own.  I did not lift them from anywhere on the web. 

When I use quotes from other people, I attribute them and use them in context and/or give the entire source so the reader can choose for themselves.

I, and others, have done both Google and Yahoo searches on my statements.  They do come up five times in the top 50 on Google; all five times being links to postings on this very Forum.  The statements do not register in the top 100 on Yahoo.

Words that are in the statements do turn up in various combinations, both in number and order, but you search any two words and you are apt to get hundreds, if not thousands of hits.

If Ross can prove otherwise, then he is welcome to provide actual proof, rather than more innuendo and statements like "I ddn't take time to study them".
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

srkruzich

Quote from: flintauqua on September 13, 2011, 04:21:37 PM
To clear the record (since Ross doesn't seem capable of doing when asked nicely), the statements from me that he keeps mis-using, (and will again in the future in a futile attempt to get me back into this fray and increase his page count) are my own.  I did not lift them from anywhere on the web. 

When I use quotes from other people, I attribute them and use them in context and/or give the entire source so the reader can choose for themselves.

I, and others, have done both Google and Yahoo searches on my statements.  They do come up five times in the top 50 on Google; all five times being links to postings on this very Forum.  The statements do not register in the top 100 on Yahoo.

Words that are in the statements do turn up in various combinations, both in number and order, but you search any two words and you are apt to get hundreds, if not thousands of hits.

If Ross can prove otherwise, then he is welcome to provide actual proof, rather than more innuendo and statements like "I ddn't take time to study them".

Damn if your that upset about your statements, remove them. shit you bitch more than my ex wife!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Sorry for the diversion Patriot but, I just talked to some people that have lived here a long time.

They told me of a similar organization that was here a long time ago called ECCA which worked to restore the bridge in Elk Falls and sold planks with peoples names on it.

And they supposedly tried to get the old quarry near Moline turned into a land fill for Wichita garbage to be shipped here. However it was put to a vote and was voted down by the county voters. The rumor goes on to say that they tried to work around what the voters wanted and were not successful.

I was told it was a forerunner of Elk Konnected because it was started by the same people or relatives of the people that started Elk Konnected, LLC. Is there anything to that? I'm just wondering.

frawin

Quote from: srkruzich on September 13, 2011, 05:50:38 PM
Damn if your that upset about your statements, remove them. shit you bitch more than my ex wife!

Is this what the Forum is turning into since Ross and Patriot have taken it over. This type of rudeness is all uncalled for. Charlie I hope you will ignore and take it as an inconsiderate post by an inconsiderate person. The Forum has really lost interest for a lot of people, me included. I am down to posting nothing but the Crude prices, and I only do that beacause some people have told me they like it. If someone else wants to post the daily crude market I will get off of the Forum completely. What started out to be a fun thing has been turned into trash by a few.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on September 13, 2011, 04:21:37 PM
To clear the record (since Ross doesn't seem capable of doing when asked nicely), the statements from me that he keeps mis-using, (and will again in the future in a futile attempt to get me back into this fray and increase his page count) are my own.  I did not lift them from anywhere on the web.  

I, and others, have done both Google and Yahoo searches on my statements.  They do come up five times in the top 50 on Google; all five times being links to postings on this very Forum.  The statements do not register in the top 100 on Yahoo.

Blah, Blah, Bah.

Hiding behind a cloak of anonymity!
http://www.barrowjournal.com/archives/2012-COLUMN-Hiding-behind-a-cloak-of-anonymity.html
http://publicityhound.net/dont-hide-behind-a-cloak-of-anonymity-on-facebook/
http://federalchronicle.blogspot.com/2009/11/hiding-behind-cloak-of-anonymity.html

Now You See Them, Now You Don't: Anonymity Versus Visibility!

Here are some more.

http://www.mondaq.com/article.asp?articleid=84274
http://articles.philly.com/2011-03-31/entertainment/29366301_1_amy-locane-bovenizer-public-funding-fatal-car-crash
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/7158395/Prime-Minister-accused-of-allowing-terrorist-suspects-access-to-funding.html

Read em and weep!
Is it a compliment to be politely mimicked ?
Apology accepted!

There are so many more. Just google, "Hiding behind a cloak of anonymity!"

Oh, didn't you say and i quote, "You will not likely see me waste another keystroke on you."
Well I am waiting for some more of those wasted keystrokes.

But really Elk Konnected how about some answers to some really hot questions?

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County?  
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

srkruzich

Quote from: frawin on September 13, 2011, 06:21:16 PM
Is this what the Forum is turning into since Ross and Patriot have taken it over. This type of rudeness is all uncalled for. Charlie I hope you will ignore and take it as an inconsiderate post by an inconsiderate person. The Forum has really lost interest for a lot of people, me included. I am down to posting nothing but the Crude prices, and I only do that beacause some people have told me they like it. If someone else wants to post the daily crude market I will get off of the Forum completely. What started out to be a fun thing has been turned into trash by a few.

Oh come off it.  I don't normally say much and this one time i do tell someone to quit bitching your going to pick my statement out of all the crap Cat, Diane, Jefe, and that bunch put out there! Their insults and innuendos and debasing red and patriot is ok with you!? Sheesh.  You must be one of them then.  I thought different.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Catwoman

You're right, Frank.  I would hate to see you leave completely...This Forum is in bad need of the wisdom of people like you.  Charlie...Keep up the good work.

Patriot

Is this what the Forum is turning into since Ross and Patriot have taken it over.

I'm just curious, frawin, how it is you seem to see rudeness only in one dimension or direction?  It seems to me that there has been plenty of that flying in multiple directions for some time.  I won't waste your time or mine re-posting examples, though they abound,... and have for a long time.  Have I been guilty on occasion?  Absolutely.  Do I regret any unprovoked shots?  You betcha.  But to be cast as a 'prime offender' among some tiny, select group?  Please.

And speaking about taking over the forum.  Really?  The entire forum?  I've never perceived you to be a man of exaggerations.  But that claim, sir, seems to come real close to an overstatement.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

He whines and then you whine, what's with that?
Do ya'all serve cheese with all that whine??
By the way we have not taken over anything,  your imagination is getting carried away with you.
This is only one thread of many and I am sure you are welcome by the owners of the Forum to start a new thread.
Just more whine from Elk konnected followers which further supports what has been asked and said on this thread.
I sure hope your evening improves for you and that it becomes a happy one.

But really Elk Konnected how about some answers to some really hot questions?

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County?  
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on September 13, 2011, 06:52:09 PM
You're right, Frank.  I would hate to see you leave completely...This Forum is in bad need of the wisdom of people like you.  Charlie...Keep up the good work.
I'm so sorry for you! Didn't you recognize the whinning? The two of them brought it on. I think only for a diversion.
I like diversions, don't you?

But all you Elk Konnected followers apparently know nothing about what you are following, or you could answer a few questions in a civil manner and avoid whinning and being ugly about the few questions?

Do you comprehend an of the questions or posts on this thread???
Can you give a civil answer to the following questions???
Try, will you please?

New questions --- How many actual members are there in Elk Konnected, LLC??????

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification. What do you think????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk