Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 10, 2011, 12:06:18 PM
Research what?

Research the following.
Elk Konnected, LLC
Elk County Community Education Foundation (ECCEF)
Public Square Communities, LLC
Elk County Board of Commissioners
West Elk Unified School District 282
Longton Ball Association
Longton City law enforcement
Elk Valley Unified School District 283
Caney River Wind Project
Elk County Republican Committee
Girard, KS
Leoti, KS
Fort Scott, KS
Labette County, KS
Kansas Health Foundation
Howard State Bank
H W Allen Co., LLC
Eagle Head Ranch, LLC
Phillips Southern Electric Co., Inc.
First Neodesha Bank, Bank of Longton Branch
Quail Creek Properties, LLC
1313 N. Webb Rd Wichita, KS
Fall River Land Co, LLC

Now Diane that means learn what you can about them, I'm sure you understood that.
What's happening here, there and everywhere????

Don't you suppose people should know what's happening in their county?

Janet Harrington

How come you didn't put the Elk County Democratic Committee on that list?

Patriot

Quote from: Janet Harrington on September 10, 2011, 08:16:54 PM
How come you didn't put the Elk County Democratic Committee on that list?

You just did... but if one starts at the logical place to begin looking for details, the Kansas Democrat Party website.... it seems the Elk County Democrat committee either doesn't exist, isn't important enough to be listed, or the state party powers don't think they are worthy of being identified.  Yet another mystery... but, in a strange sort of way... Konnected.  Maybe I missed something.

Here, if you find em, I'll buy coffee:  http://www.ksdp.org/party/links

I love the way the 'Democrats' have morphed into the 'Democratic' party... does that play on words mean that Democrats are the only 'democratic' folks?  Seems like that's what they want us to believe.  Given the teamster's (union=predominantly Democrat supporters) behavior in Seattle this last week, one must wonder.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

ddurbin

While we're all so busy researching and learning about what is happening in Elk County, why don't we look into these?
BLM Wild Horse Program
Cornejo & Sons
Elk County RWD #2
Flint Oak
Gene Kelly
JDM Farms
J H Farms LLC
Jack Bannon Family Land & Cattle Co Lp
Kelly Manufacturing Company
SCKEDD
Summit Materials LLC
Westfall Brothers Ranch

srkruzich

Quote from: ddurbin on September 11, 2011, 08:13:15 AM
While we're all so busy researching and learning about what is happening in Elk County, why don't we look into these?
BLM Wild Horse Program
Cornejo & Sons
Elk County RWD #2
Flint Oak
Gene Kelly
JDM Farms
J H Farms LLC
SCKEDD
Summit Materials LLC
Westfall Brothers Ranch

I recognize one of them recieving a bunch of welfare from the government! 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

BLM Wild Horse Program
Cornejo & Sons
Elk County RWD #2
Flint Oak
Gene Kelly
JDM Farms
J H Farms LLC
SCKEDD
Summit Materials LLC
Westfall Brothers Ranch
Is this a deflection or what is the point? I some how miss your point. Please explain!

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

Janet Harrington

BLM Wild Horse Program
Cornejo & Sons
Elk County RWD #2
Flint Oak
Gene Kelly
JDM Farms
J H Farms LLC
SCKEDD
Summit Materials LLC
Westfall Brothers Ranch

Gene Kelly's ranch is called the Wineglass Ranch.

You can add Bellar Farms and I am sure there are a few more ranchers you can add, not just the Perkins family.

Patriot

Quote from: Janet Harrington on September 11, 2011, 03:14:52 PM
...I am sure there are a few more ranchers you can add, not just the Perkins family.

I'm confuzzed.  Where are you going here?  If the Perkins clan were at issue, I surely wouldn't have missed Mac-O-Chee Farms, LLC and the myriad of tangled corporate & trust holdings involved in that package?  Why do you single out the Perkins family?  And is there something particularly Konnected with Wneglass or the list provided by ddurbin? 

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

redcliffsw

Patriot, it's getting pretty quiet here.  Guess I'll do some research.......... 

Warph

According to a small article on the "Prairie Star" web site dated Sept. 23, 2009,
I read the following snippet:  http://www.taylornews.org/pst/2009/09/23/wellness-center-opens-in-howard/#more-995

"A new wellness and fitness center has opened at 129 N. Wabash in Howard, operted by Elk Konnected. The building is owned by See-Kan which is leasing it to Elk Konnected, LLC. The mission of See-Kan is to enhance the quality of life in Southeast Kansas by providing leadership, education, and communication to help find solutions and resources for community needs. Elk Konnected, a familiar name in Elk County and the surrounding communities, is a community development program designed to promote strong families, solid education, and a superior lifestyle. The Community Wellness team will have a float in the parade this weekend during the Elk River Festival activities, as well as host an open house in the building on Saturday."

Now I haven't been following this thread and I'm not too crazy about going through all of the past posts to find out the following:

in simple terms, like 25 words or less, will someone please explain to me why they think Elk Konnected LLC is so bad for Elk County?  The Wellness Center sounds pretty good to me. 
Just curious.  ???

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk