Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on September 02, 2011, 05:16:06 PM
My God...There are a real bunch of bullies anymore on this Forum.  Essentially, the Politics board has ceased to be a public Forum and has now become a private club.  I only entered this fray because I don't believe in staying silent when bullying is present...Silence implies permission...And I refuse to give permission to all of you who bludgeon others with your words in order to maintain dominance.  Diane, on behalf of those who are incapable of doing so, I apologize for the way you've been treated.  You are an educated, intelligent person who has the right...Just as much as these other yahoos...To voice an opinion.  The fact that you have had the stamina to not be completely run off is amazing to me.

And Jar...If you actually knew me...Had spent any time AT ALL in my presence...You would know that what I have been posting, in the last year, isn't typical of me.  It has taken quite a bit of changing on my part in order to keep this crap up...I am a quiet, independent individual who only, in the past, has posted a few compliments and a variety of poems.  It was only when a small handful of unpleasant individuals began dominating and bullying that I decided to end my silence.  As far as I'm concerned, it's a losing battle...Ignorance...And being PROUD of that ignorance...Is more of a battle than any one person can fight.  Diane has hung in there, trying to bring a rational opposing viewpoint to some subjects...And has suffered some pretty vicious verbal attacks for her efforts. 

If I HAVE been snarky...It's because I am just flat sick and tired of the bullying.
This has been one of the longest lines of BS on this thread.

jarhead

Oh , but I have been in your presence catwoman, although thankfully it was several years ago :D

readyaimduck

It amazes me that we have 17 different topics offered to us, and of course the Politics Section will be heated.
Don't like the Politics Section?  Go back to the Poetry Field of Poppies and leave the citizens that question the leaders of this city, county and country alone.

Most people who like Politics generally are solid in their beliefs unless someone else can prove otherwise, or it is an agree to disagree agreement.

I wanted to learn, and have done such.  The bantering is just what it is...read over it, into it and around it then appreciated any truth that may or may not come about.    It's called discussion.
This is the Elk County Thread and a non-discussion of members of EKonnected has now caused the wondering people to argue.
Jeesh!

ready

Ross

Quote from: jarhead on September 02, 2011, 05:30:18 PM
Oh , but I have been in your presence catwoman, although thankfully it was several years ago :D
Poor Jarhead.

Catwoman

Ready...I have no problem, whatsoever with discussion, heated or otherwise.  I DO have problem with those who bully.  Period.

And Jar...If you ever were in my presence in the past, then you knew me as a person who stayed out of anything resembling what has occurred on this Forum.  If you claim otherwise...Then you were never acquainted with me.

Catwoman

Quote from: Ross on September 02, 2011, 05:21:59 PM
This has been one of the longest lines of BS on this thread.

Well, being a prime contender in the BS category, you'd certainly recognize it, wouldn't you?

jarhead

Quote from Ross:
Poor Jarhead.

You got that right Ross. I'm a mind to tell you all to go to hell, and quit posting and all that other mumbo jumbo and then sit back and wait for someone to beg me to come back with my wisdom and knowledge---------------BUT---ol Sarge aint posted for a spell and I'm afraid his computer crashed or something and he won't be able to" beg "me back. Patriot might, but as you know Ross---you can't trust them Fly-Boys to be there when you really need them. ;D

kshillbillys

We would beg you to come back Jarhead...We love you and all of your wisdom, you silly windy ol' fart!!   ;)
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

readyaimduck

kshillbillys

No, Jarhead isn't Oldfart. Jarhead is just a windy ole feller...hence me calling him a windy ole fart...sorry for the confusion..lol  ;D
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk